Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We're Back!!!

Go down 
+4
Night Star
Blue Water
MoonChild
Goth~Ink
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

We're Back!!! Empty
PostSubject: We're Back!!!   We're Back!!! EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:45 am

cheers Hey Everybody! wlcom

It's not so easy to keep us Light Warriors down - even when the server crashes and destroys all our files. I'll write a little about the site's history in another thread for anyone who is new and reading this. But for all you wonderful friends from the old site, I just wanted to say Hi and welcome to our new home. mr green

You'll see alot of new things here, but that doesn't mean we are putting the past behind us - please feel free to resurrect topics from the old board (especially personal experiences and photos). I've tried to re-create the forums to the best of my memory. If anyone can see something I've missed, please let me know. Also if you have any suggestions speak up. This has been a bit of a rush to get our board up and running again. I will be adding to it and fine tuning over the next few weeks. Please bear with me while this happens. Hopefully there won't be too much disruption and discussions can go on as they did before the old server crashed and killed our forum.

No matter what, Light Warriors are eternal...

We're Back!!! 119162350224411-2

Wherever we go, we bring the LIGHT manifest
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

We're Back!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Back!!!   We're Back!!! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:56 am

Goth~Ink wrote:

No matter what, Light Warriors are eternal...

We're Back!!! 119162350224411-2

Wherever we go, we bring the LIGHT manifest

AMEN! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

We're Back!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Back!!!   We're Back!!! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:44 am

Just hope that everyone makes it over to this one! woot
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

We're Back!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Back!!!   We're Back!!! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:04 am

I just want to say that Goth deserves a round of applause for making our new home here with lightening speed. It took a lot of hard work to manage this single-handedly. My friend, you are a very special lady and dedicated to your friends here. We love you dearly. huggz sun for you hope

To the rest of our members, hope you all make it back without any difficulties. I know it has been hard for some of you being away for even a day. When something rains on our parade we don't let it get us down, we make rainbows instead. hope Love, light and blessings to each and every one of you. Now remember, you are all what makes this place so special so share your thoughts, hopes and dreams, sorrows and everything that makes you who you are. butterlight pinkheart huggz
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

We're Back!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Back!!!   We're Back!!! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:26 am

I've been really busy lately, and you will see that I have a talent for saving, saving and saving, I applaud Goth for her talented efforts to rebuild a new home much like the old one and I know that this minor set back will only be temporary.

I have great faith in the light that will shine forth and that people will finally begin to see that there is much more to me than meets the eye...

I'm in crash prevention mode now!
Back to top Go down
RHFay
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
RHFay

We're Back!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Back!!!   We're Back!!! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:38 pm

I must've missed something. Been terribly busy myself. Glad to see that you weren't down for the count.

Neat phoenix. Very appropriate, apparently.

By the way, these new forums actually seem to work better for me than the old ones. The old ones were frustratingly slow.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

We're Back!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Back!!!   We're Back!!! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:48 pm

Oh Richard thank you for rejoining us big grin

This server is faster and this forum has more features. Early days yet, but I know it will be bigger, better and shinier than the old one. I am so sorry we lost all your poems - they brought so much joy to us. I hope you won't be put off sharing with us in the future. Please know that your talent is truly appreciated here clap
Back to top Go down
RHFay
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
RHFay

We're Back!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Back!!!   We're Back!!! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:04 pm

I think most if not all of my poems were posted elsewhere, too, so they aren't completely lost. Although, I couldn't possibly remember all the ones I posted in the old forums.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Magician
Magician
Wolf

We're Back!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Back!!!   We're Back!!! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:08 pm

I just want to say thank you for sending me the e-mail because I had drifted away from this site and am now very excited to help re-build it back up again and stay current with the postings.
This may sound weird but I was a bit overwhelmed by the amount of posts that .had accumulated
from one visit to the next one ( I been gone for awhile ) and I soon thought I would never keep up and therefore drifted away.

At any rate I'm happy to be back among you and do feel bad about your lose.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

We're Back!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Back!!!   We're Back!!! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:24 pm

Thanks for coming Wolf and you are more than welcome here anytime! I hear what you are saying about the overwhelming factor...I am having it now but that is just cos I am tired and stressed. Looking forward to a rest and then hearing all about your experiences and reading what everyone shares on the new board. Don't feel bad for drifting away...it is only natural after all. Just ask Blue blu wink
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

We're Back!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Back!!!   We're Back!!! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:17 pm

THANK-YOU GOTH~INK !! !!We're Back!!! 2501853-3-phoenix-appeal-butterfly-healer
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

We're Back!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Back!!!   We're Back!!! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:44 am

Hi Solane Star

That is so beautiful, Night Star did a wonderful post on Butterflies and in that post I was so inspired that I wrote a short story...

What a beautiful connection and addition that picture would be to the whole thought process.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

We're Back!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Back!!!   We're Back!!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 3:24 am

My star sister (Solane Star) and I love nature and inspiring images. butterlight pinkheart
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

We're Back!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Back!!!   We're Back!!! EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:38 pm

TheGreatWhiteBuffalo & Night Star where might ONE find this inspired short story & Night Star's wonderful post on Butterflies ??

Very interested butterlight pinkheart
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

We're Back!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Back!!!   We're Back!!! EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:26 am

Ah Solane - I miss your beautiful pictures and expression of yourself. You truly bring an inspirational tone to the board. So good to have you here huggz
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

We're Back!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Back!!!   We're Back!!! EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:03 am

Welcome back Goth!!!!! cheers

Solane, I don't remember what I posted about the butterflies. I'm sure I will be inspired and post something else.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

We're Back!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Back!!!   We're Back!!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:52 am

Night I might help a little as you wrote about calling butterflies, in a dream, it was a beautiful post that inspired Goth to do a front page type of thing...

Solane Star, expect a PM but not today... I have that story, and I will share it, but not at this very moment... Soon though very soon...
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

We're Back!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Back!!!   We're Back!!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:36 pm

Oh Gary I had forgotten all about that beautiful dream. Thank you so much for reminding me!!!!!! PM me too if you remember just what I said exactly. LOL butterlight pinkheart huggz
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

We're Back!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Back!!!   We're Back!!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:51 pm

Which reminds me...I still have work to do and one important thing missing from our lovely new home is the front page! Perhaps a fitting image for the first one is the butterfly emerging from it's chrysalis to shake it's bright new wings free and fly off into the wild blue yonder to explore the wonders untold awaiting it... butterlight
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

We're Back!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Back!!!   We're Back!!! EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:30 pm

The portal is up and running cheers

The chatbox has wandered down to the bottom of the forum so we can see who is online (thanks Gary and Night for the suggestion).

Well, it's beginning to feel a lot more like home now... agree
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

We're Back!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Back!!!   We're Back!!! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:35 am

I saw and you are more than welcome if I have any other bright ideas I'll be sure to let you know... :)
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

We're Back!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Back!!!   We're Back!!! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:19 am

big grin I look forward to it. The more input, the better the result.
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

We're Back!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Back!!!   We're Back!!! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:17 pm

Goth~Ink wrote:
Which reminds me...I still have work to do and one important thing missing from our lovely new home is the front page! Perhaps a fitting image for the first one is the butterfly emerging from it's chrysalis to shake it's bright new wings free and fly off into the wild blue yonder to explore the wonders untold awaiting it... butterlight

Goth, I do also have Butterfly pics that if your interested, I would share, your more then welcome to any of my pics. idea
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

We're Back!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Back!!!   We're Back!!! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:12 am

Thanks Solane. I started with a front page about metamorphosis which seemed fitting to the evolution of the site and it's members. On the old site, I changed the topic and pics on the front page each week to keep things fresh. I will probably do this again as time permits. I like to link to related quizzes or learning sites as well. If anyone has a topic they'd like to suggest for the front page or even any pix or links they would like to contribute either drop me a pm or send them to me in an email gothgirl69@bigpond.com bravo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We're Back!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Back!!!   We're Back!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

We're Back!!!
Page 1 of 1