Share | 

Ok, here is a big ask!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Ok, here is a big ask!   Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:03 pm

I just read that everyone has 10-12 spirits around them. Is this correct, does anyone know? And if so... can anyone tell me who mine are? tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
harmonygirl
Magician
Magician

PostSubject: Re: Ok, here is a big ask!   Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:07 pm

huh, I knew there was a lot of stuff around people... but never a number attached to it. And define spirits.... are these all energies or spirits as in ghost forms of passed over people?????

I wonder why they gave a number of 10-12 - I would think the number would always be shifting in and out of who needs what and when....

Gem if you don't mind, what did you read and can we see????

thanks
shannon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Ok, here is a big ask!   Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:35 am

Well I was wondering those things too - are they all people, or are they also angels, animals, etc, and do they come and go? Maybe that's the average number at any time. I'll find the article again later today and post a link. It wasn't a detailed spiritual article, more of a light interview with a medium.

Ah, here it is. As you can see, it's nothing detailed - just an intro to Kelvin Cruickshank starting a magazine column.
http://nz.lifestyle.yahoo.com/b/newideanz/408/how-do-psychic-medium-kelvin-cruickshanks-readings-work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant

PostSubject: Re: Ok, here is a big ask!   Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:24 am

In my opinion, there is no set allocated number for any one person, it varies. There is generally at least one spirit guide that is with you at birth and remains as your guide for the entire length of your life. Then you have other guides that enter/exit your life/intervene at specific time periods for specific reasons. As harmony said, it shifts as your awareness shift, and sometimes they are gone as suddenly as they showed up, only to re-emerge months even years down the track.

Some people have loved ones/relatives or another person or archetype (eg. an native american indian medicine man), some have other beings (eg. ETs or other multidimensional beings), some have both. In regard to animal spirits, I have always classified them more as 'spirit messengers' ... although I suppose 'spirit guide' 'spirit messenger' is interchangeable really in the grand scheme of things. blu wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Ok, here is a big ask!   Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:11 am

Hi Guys !! !!

Hope you don't mind me just popping in ??

Hi GemLover,

How you BE-en keeping these days??

Well Gem, I tend to feel much the same about Spirit Guides as lilith does.

Thank-You
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Ok, here is a big ask!   Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:35 am

Hi Solane! I'm good, haven't been around LL much for a long time for some reason (just too busy to spend as much time there as usual I guess!) - hope you're good also? :)

Well that is what I'd thought myself re the spirits. I think maybe Kelvin isn't referring only to guides, but maybe that is what *he* tends to see and hear when he's reading for someone, as maybe more spirits/loved ones etc all gather around at that time? I wish he would come back to town for another discussion because now I would ask him about this and find out exactly what he means!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Ok, here is a big ask!   Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:50 am

Hi Gem,

I have' nt BE-en over there much either, a handful of times the most in the last yr.

Things have BE-en going really good for me, as of late, just don't call me late for dinner. lol!

Anyways glad to see your here posting, I've always found your posts to BE very interesting, & UP BE-at !! !!

ThanK-You
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ok, here is a big ask!   Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:08 am

Perhaps Kelvin was speaking randomly as in the average amount of spirits that come forward around any person is 10 to 12? I don't think he meant it as a number to be written in stone - more of his observation through his experiences. It would also appear he is talking about deceased people wanting to have contact and not so much about spirit guides. I have read before that a psychic or a medium is like a bright light and spirits are like moths attracted to them because they see an opportunity to make contact with the living. This may explain why he sees so many spirits around the average person. He doesn't actually say if all those spirits are connected with the person either - some may be just attracted by the psychic - opportunists who see a way to contact their loved ones on the other living side.

Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Ok, here is a big ask!   Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:08 pm

Yeah, that's what I was thinking - that he's speaking from experience relating to what he sees at the time. He did speak of more spirits (including negative ones) being attracted when you have high levels of light. So that does make more sense of the number he gave. I can't imagine for example, being at a party and each person there being accompanied by 10-12 spirits... wouldn't that be a very crowded party, for the spirits included? lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayna
Seeker
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: Ok, here is a big ask!   Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:45 pm

If I may be allowed to give my humble opinion based on my own personal experiences. ? I have one particular Spirit Guide who is with
me ALL the time. He/She ( I never bother about gender) is the only one whose name I know. The others, who show themselves according to different moods are all changeable. There are some very funny, playful Spirits, who particularly love music or laughter, and there are
some solemn gentle ones, who comfort me if I am feeling down. I dont feel as if there are always the same ones surrounding me,but that there are levels of learning also in the Spirit World where perhaps some of the " newbies" are allowed to tune into particular moments so they may become familiar with their duties as helpers.

Spirit helpers are not " voyeurs" if I may put it that way. They have a lot more to do than just hang around the one person. In the case of a personal guide. I believe they choose to protect one soul, for what reasons I simply cant say.

Hope my post is of some help.

Ayna
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Ok, here is a big ask!   Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:10 am

Awesome answer. thumup I love hearing about what others experience! Also I'm glad to know that I'm not being watched when I'm on the toilet or anything. affraid Thanks so much for adding your insight!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
harmonygirl
Magician
Magician

PostSubject: Re: Ok, here is a big ask!   Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:18 am

I agree with Anya.... come to think... I have had guides stop me from being in accidents by distracting me, or I find something has been moved so I have to look and I am late and later to find out that huge accident would have been when I would have been going there....

I do think there are guides with help us with every day and then help us with longer term goals and so forth. Many guides are dispatched to us when we need them, be it animal totem or spirit.... they have the same purpose, to share their wisdom....

even if we think about it, mortal humans are sent for the same purposes too..... to help us learn something or grow as a person....

its all very interesting and complex.....

this is a great thread.

love much
shannon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Ok, here is a big ask!   Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:27 am

Ah! Yes... I've always been fascinated at the way people enter and exit our lives, as if they came only to fulfil a purpose and then leave. Could be exactly the same in the spirit world eh...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayna
Seeker
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: Ok, here is a big ask!   Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:03 am

GemLover wrote:
Ah! Yes... I've always been fascinated at the way people enter and exit our lives, as if they came only to fulfil a purpose and then leave. Could be exactly the same in the spirit world eh...

I could not agree with you more. I have met people, in the course of my more than half a century ( LOVE to boast about this!! hehehe) who have been the biggest pain in the *** imaginable. People who I would NEVER want to meet again. BUT, retrospectively, I realised I had learned a lot from these short episodes, or even more from the longer episodes. The problem is that I am not exactly the most
patient person and I did want answers right away after having sad, disappointing, or even cruel encounters.

I am not a religious person, but there is a saying in the Bible. " Cast thy bread upon the waters, for you shall find it after many days"
Meaning which, do the best you can, and see if it turns up later on as being worth it...

Have I made sense at all ?

A.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Ok, here is a big ask!   Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:34 am

Absolutely. I've always believed there is a purpose to everything we experience, although I must admit in the past few years I've found things harder to handle just because of the extended and sometimes intense nature of the 'lesson'. I think part of the lesson is that we attract our experiences, so if I attract people into my life who seem as though they are out to get to me (lol) for whatever reason, I need to look inside myself. Since I started getting into Louise Hay and affirmations etc, I must say that things have definitely started to change and I'm attracting less negativity. Similar to you, I am not that patient either... I can be patient with other people but not always with myself, and sometimes I have wanted answers straight away too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Ok, here is a big ask!   Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:50 am

I like the perspective on people entering into our lives with lessons to share or experiences to share to help us to learn or to be a guide to the path that they are on.

Why just today I had this experience where an assault had occurred and the victim was a victim of other abuses of the system yet being assaulted in a public building there were no charges filed against the assailant and the reason why is to protect the Community Statistics to be able to say that we run a tight ship and nothing ever goes wrong in our community.

This community that I speak of does have some horrendous crimes and skewing the reports by not reporting these crimes reflects really poorly of the mentality of the people running the community.

I would be very suspicious of any community that boasts of having no crime as a community that is blind to the crime that happens daily in that community.

A crime committed and not recorded is still a crime committed even if it never gets reported.

Let's see, in this particular wonderful community there was a Pizza Shop owner beaten and killed (Publicly reported,) a waitress was punched and knocked out by a cook (No prosecution by the police as though it never happened) A child was assaulted in a school that has no reports of children being assaulted. The detective in the community lies to either get assailants off of charges or to gain convictions against innocent people. (Bottom line the detective is a liar)

The biggest lie is to others thinking of moving into this community as though it is a safe community where there is a low crime rate and incidence of violence where you will find a safe haven in and around all of the towering Church buildings.

So I entered into the life of another person who is a warrior of the truth trying to create a safe haven for her children and here I am full of this knowledge.

I would have to say that spirits do come into our lives for a reason. (We embrace that which we know is good even though many of us have bad experiences our true nature is good)

Through the darkness shines a great light. The darkness is then diminished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayna
Seeker
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: Ok, here is a big ask!   Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:58 am

Whose life did you enter into ? I suppose you forgot to mention this in your passionate post.
Thanks, I would love to know.

Ayna
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Ok, here is a big ask!   Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:14 am

Sorry the names of the innocent are deleted or removed, but really as I came in and read what I wrote I thought to my self I should have worded that much better and I could have.

Yes, it was a passionate post.

I entered into the presence of another person or I met a person who shared this story of their daughter and the abuse. We are brought together to meet people and this is what the person said to me, that I was to make that particular delivery for a reason, I thought the theme fit well with what was already provided. I rolled with the flow... Ya know? :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayna
Seeker
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: Ok, here is a big ask!   Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:22 am

No, you really NEED to say what went down. We cant learn at all from the experiences of others( which is why we are HERE) if
we stay abstract.
OK. put it into a 3rd person part story. Get it off your chest and let something be demonstrated to you.

For the record, I´ve always loved that word " demonstrated" because it implies that " demons" are " strating" something. ...

Oh, just ignore me otherwise yuk BUT let us learn from your experience. Please Gary. You joined Light Warriors because you didnt want to be alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok, here is a big ask!   

Back to top Go down

Ok, here is a big ask!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Warriors :: Mind, Matter and Metaphysics :: Interactive Intuitive-
Jump to: