Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Now listening to...

Go down 
+6
MoonChild
Night Star
GemLover
harmonygirl
Goth~Ink
The Virus
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

Now listening to... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:25 pm

ELO~ Mr Blue Sky !! !! I can't BE sad when this song is playing, makes me so HAPPY pinkheart sun pinkheart

Electric LIGHT Orchestra:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_-95Iq2-Tg&feature=related

I feel I'm going back in time to retrieve ALL the things that I lost and this is my REWARD. The part of me that I thought I lost. I use to ask my Mother if she would paint my bedroom Sky BLUE ALL the time, around this time in my life I was listening to MR. BLUE SKY. (15yrs Old) Now I also have a Robin nested right outside my door in the tree beside the front porch. Robin Eggs are Sky Blue Color. My Dragon-FLY Totem also teaches me about colors and what I may attract in my life BE-cause of that ONE color. I've always wore the color Black, but would have to say that I'm slowly reclaiming my TRUE emotional colors. (TRUE BLUE) To BE TRUE to ONE-s mys-ELF !! !! idea clap raflmao Sooo I went out and bought a " NEW BLUE Shirt " !! !! cheesygrin

Mr. Blue Sky lyrics

Sun is shinin' in the sky,
There ain't a cloud in sight
It's stopped rainin'
Everybody's in a play
And don't you know
It's a beautiful new day.
Runnin' down the avenue,
See how the sun shines brightly
In the city on the streets
Where once was pity,
Mr. Blue Sky is living here today.
CHORUS
Mr. Blue Sky, please tell us why,
You had to hide away
For so long where did we go wrong.
Hey there Mr. Blue
We're so pleased to be with you
Look around see what you do,
Everybody smiles at you.
Hey you with the pretty face,
Welcome to the human race
A celebration Mr. Blue Sky's
Up there waitin' and today
Is the day we've waited for
CHORUS:REPEAT
Mr. Blue you did it right,
But soon comes Mr. Night,
Creepin' over, now his
Hand is on your shoulder,
Never mind I'll remember you this way.

CHORUS:REPEAT

sun hope sun butterlight
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 5:09 am

I so LOVE these Girls " Bond " (Allegretto)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8jbdLiU8po&feature=related star new star new star new star new
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:45 am

Talk about about 70's energy and feelings it gives ONE. pinkheart yeah pinkheart

This is the song that just JUMPED OUT of the radio this morning at me and made me feel GREAT !! !!

I know this song may sound a little cornball, but I use to really groove to this song. I think this song may of BE-en may-BE the starting of the techno era.

" I Feel LOVE " ~ Donna Summer

Remix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euEVF6BAsZA
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2009 7:35 am

LOL! I have to chuckle about 70s music. At one of my class reunions, they kept playing disco music so I turned to a friend and said, Why do they keep playing disco music????" She said, "Thats what we listened to back then." I said, "That's not what I listened to back then!!!" lol!
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2009 9:21 am

Lol, I was a child in the disco era but I didn't listen to it until I was in my 20s in the 1990s and then I really took to it. Mind you, I had a lot of transsexual and gay friends at that time which may have been an influence... scratch

Right now I am listening to " Scooby dooby doo where are you - we got some things to do noooowwww" - the theme tune to my youngest sons all-time fave cartoon because it just began on tv mr green
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 3:40 am

Loaded Gun --> Slaughter
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 7:12 am

I just gotta share this song with y'all. It's from a Philipino (sp?) pop singer who became famous in the 80's. She made a lot of songs to an anime series called AD Police, in 1991 or so, which is how I came across her. I just can't get enough of this song, it's just so damn beautiful.

Love me tonight, by Lou Bonnevie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjyVqBcY-gU

Yeah, there is a romantic hiding in me. blu wink Plus I can't get enough of the 80's sound of it.
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:37 am

BE-autiful Yes !! !! pinkheart

Thanks for sharing that Love wings

I've never heard of her BE-fore.

yay
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:17 pm

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it.

I haven't heard of her either, but since I heard her sing at the AD Police anime, I got totally hooked, downed the OST (Soundtrack), and found her songs on it. mr green The downside is it's hard finding torrents for her music. The upside is she's got most of her songs downloadable on her website, under "music", for anyone who's interested; http://www.dimitriproductions.com/lou/lou_music.html
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:24 pm

Broken with Seether and Amy Lee. AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:14 pm

Oh yes - Evanescence! I am so addicted to the song from Twilight by Paramore called 'Decode' - very reminiscent of Evanescence's music!

Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:57 pm

Oh I love that song!!!
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:56 pm

Ride On --> AC/DC
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:53 pm

Loads of Duran Duran! The making of 'Rio' was on TV last night!!!!!!!!! big grin
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:14 am

The Alex Jones Show. cool
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:15 am

GemLover wrote:
Loads of Duran Duran! The making of 'Rio' was on TV last night!!!!!!!!! big grin

grrr And I missed it!!! Ok, well you do live in another country so I guess I had little hope of seeing it...lol.

I have been listening T.A.t.u ~ remember them? The two Russian girlies who pretended to be lesbians... no way lol
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:43 am

Yes I remember them! big grin

Well I found that the DD documentary is available on DVD from amazon.com - it's part of the 'Classic Albums' series, just search Duran Duran. Ask someone to get it for you for Christmas!

My crush on Simon Le Bon is reactivated every time I see him, whether he's young and spunky or older and heavier! blu wink
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:02 am

Haha I bet it is on youtube. He is quite a specimen of a man...read Andy Taylor's biography "Wild Boy" Gem - you will get a real insight into Simon. blu wink
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:15 am

I looked and yes you can see at least some of it on YouTube!

I should definitely read that book... I bet I won't like any of them as much anymore by the time I'm finished. lol

Been listening to this... such a good song, it makes me feel so happy and positive.

(I'll be dressing up like Madonna for a party next weekend and I still need to find a skirt and a top... cheaply)...
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:39 am

Check the op shops - all you need is a lacy petticoat that you can modify. I once made a top like hers out of an old lace nighty.

I loved Madonna's first album cheers Not so keen on her wearing leotards in her 50s... eeeeek
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:49 am

Brilliant, I didn't think of the petticoat idea! Will definitely have a look for one. big grin

The first album is one of my favourites... 'Everybody', 'Lucky Star'....
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:25 am

@ Virus: LOL The Alex Jones Show! Did he sing? Kidding. blu wink
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:30 pm

Kings of Leon ~ Notion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlaqgcGfS0I&feature=related

It doesn't really matter what this guy sings, or the lyrics, his voice resonates deep within me, Love him.

I got a notion that says it doesn't feel right
got the answer in your story today
you gave me a sign that didn't feel right

so don't knock it, don't knock it, you been here before
so don't knock it, don't knock it, you been here before

i just wanted to know if i could go home
been rambling day after day
everyone says they don't know

so don't knock it, don't knock it, you been there before

i got a notion that says it doesn't feel right
i just wanted to know if i could go home

Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:03 am

Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:48 am

And here I am listening to myself, making up a challenge a puzzle this mystery game for those that want to figure things out... So I turn on the radio and here a commercial wall Okay, Rod Stewart is on with Tonight's the night... I think I liked hearing The night the lights went out in Georgia better...
Oh' the smiley hunt put me into a new good one, Love Story - Forgets the artists name... Duh... Taylor Swift... I remembered... big grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now listening to...   Now listening to... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Now listening to...
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Warriors :: LW Community :: Random Ramblings-
Jump to: