Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Visits from Deceased Relatives

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Visits from Deceased Relatives Empty
PostSubject: Visits from Deceased Relatives   Visits from Deceased Relatives EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:43 am

I am not sure what is happening to me but this past week I have had visits from deceased relatives. The first one happened before I went away on holiday. My step-father visited. He appeared as a misty energy in my bedroom and was communicating mind to mind. I allowed him to join with my energy and he gave me a hug. It was the strangest sensation - like being over-full or more full and more alive...the whole experience left me feeling really calm and happy even though I didn't sleep much that night for other reasons.

The night before I came home from holiday, my father came to me in a dream. It was an unmistakable spirit visitation and he showed me many things that disturbed me. I felt really teary and unsettled after that visit, even though I took his messages on board and know he was there to help me. Some things are just really hard to face and acknowledge.

Then last night, the spirit of my recently deceased cat visited me...strange thing is, his messages were similar to the ones my Dad brought through - and about the same person! He also let me know that my daughter's cat (who has been missing since we arrived home 2 days ago) was fine and would come home when I awoke. I got up this morning, opened the door and there was my daughter's cat - safe and sound - exactly where and when my deceased cat had told me he would be!

The amazing thing about all three of these experiences was that each time, I was not switched on consciously to receiving psychic contact. My energy was low and I was exhausted...I thought that raising vibration to receive messages involved our personal energy being positive but this is not true. Yesterday I was downright depressed and sad over something that happened during the day. And yet the spirit communication was stronger than ever and the messages clear.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Deceased Relatives   Visits from Deceased Relatives EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:02 pm

huggz If you arn't ready to share the disturbing things your father showed you, it's ok.
We can't be in a positive vibration at all times. I'm not surprised that you still had the visits. I'm so glad your daughter's kitty came home. moonie sun
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Deceased Relatives   Visits from Deceased Relatives EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:00 pm

Further to these visits, I received validation about the messages by phone and mail today! It was like my deceased relatives are rallying around me preparing me for things about to come and giving me a sneak preview of events! The person they warned me about figures prominently in these events in my current life.

Now I sound as cryptic as Gary lol!

Night, thank you for your warm words. I am facing alot of things at the moment that aren't pretty. Sometimes it feels like these things are vampirically sucking my energy and draining my life essence...
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Deceased Relatives   Visits from Deceased Relatives EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:22 am

take heed goth, take heed. It might of unsettled you, upset you, but be comforted in the fact you are in tune to their guidance. They are gathering around you to assist and keep your 'batteries' charged. grouphug

Quote :
I am facing alot of things at the moment that aren't pretty. Sometimes it feels like these things are vampirically sucking my energy and draining my life essence...

That's because these things probably are ... or more likely someone. There seems to be a weight on your shoulders goth, that has been building up and building up for some time now. It feels like this energy you are absorbing actually has its origins in an outside source. It is like your plugged into it and essentially it IS draining you constantly. Even your post has this "heavy" pre-occupied energy attached to it, very unlike your usual free-flowing, uplifting electric energy I know and love. Maybe you need to unplug? ( grsmash )

I apologise for asking something so personal, but is this by any chance related to a male energy connected to you that has been causing you some emotional issues in the recent past?

Quote :
Now I sound as cryptic as Gary

no one could possibly ever sound as cryptic as gary ... but you can always try! heehee
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Deceased Relatives   Visits from Deceased Relatives EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:59 am

Two male energies actually Lilith but one appears to have left my life. The one remaining has been a constant burden for over 17 years and is the one who appeared in the messages.
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Deceased Relatives   Visits from Deceased Relatives EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:18 pm

You are lucky that these spirits could come to you and give you guidance and support in whatever is happening. Whatever it is, you are definitely not alone in it.

Also I agree that you don't need to be in a positive frame of mind to receive visits and guidance - I started to receive dream visits etc much more often, during a time when I was in fact very upset overall.

All the best to you in whatever your situation is, Goth.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Deceased Relatives   Visits from Deceased Relatives EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:42 am

I have never seen Goth fail to rise above her difficult situations. Though it is aways painful and takes so much away from her energy, like the forum, she rises like the pheonix from the ashes. Often, life can become overwhelming and we lose ourselves in it all, but with the love and support of our friends, we are never ever truly alone. I can relate to being overwhelmed by life circumstances as I have been there many times myself. You know where I am if you need me Goth. pinkheart sun huggz for you
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Deceased Relatives   Visits from Deceased Relatives EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:39 am

Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Deceased Relatives   Visits from Deceased Relatives EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:21 pm

I am never alone Gem - thanks for your kind wishes huggz I feel the spirits around me often, and even when i don't, I never doubt that they are there. I've been very bogged down in relationship dramas for awhile now and the aftermath. My kids have been equally affected. Apart from that, I am struggling financially. Just everyday stuff....we all have it.

Night, your video brought me to tears - I am humbled by the sentiment expressed and your eternal support. I am just walking a wider path right now...but I will come back. You described me so well. Even my counselor says something similar to me when i see her - that I always find solutions and bounce back. She calls it incredible insight - I call it following my bliss. It is a group effort. I appreciate and draw strength from my beautiful friends like you, and Gem and the circle of souls here at LW. I also acknowledge the help I receive from beyond this dimension from spirit, guides, angels, aliens and other intelligences. The interconnection makes me like a phoenix. If you try to put me out, you have to take us all down - and that is no easy task! grouphug
Back to top Go down
plutonianman
Magician
Magician

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Deceased Relatives   Visits from Deceased Relatives EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 3:11 pm

Those sound like really awesome experiences. What color was the mist when you're stepfather appeared?
I get the impression that your real father is attempting to work through some serious Karma he created during his life. Animal visitations are cool. When I pass, I can't wait to experience all my dogs jumping up on me..
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Deceased Relatives   Visits from Deceased Relatives EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:49 am

The mist was white and wispy. I've been getting visits from my deceased daughter these past few days. She doesn't manifest as mist so much as she interferes with electrical things. My other daughter who is still living came out of her bedroom to inform me that her older sister was paying her a visit yesterday. I said how do you know? And she said "because my touch lamp kept turning itself on then off constantly." I said, well maybe it was a power surge (it was rainy and thundery yesterday) or maybe a bug hit it...she looked at me and shook her head. "No way - the lamp wasn't even plugged into the wall when it did it!" she exclaimed. blu wink

I have noticed her around too. I am feeling unsettled and disgruntled with my path in life. Everytime I try to keep going in the direction that is making me feel this way, Alyssa makes her presence known as if to say 'hey mum, follow your heart - this aint the way'. The latest involves my computer and printer. I have a report due for uni today - I finished the work but my printer is doing all kinds of strange things stopping me from printing and sending the report. To top it off, she has been drawing my attention to songs about letting go, being free and following what is in your heart...
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Deceased Relatives   Visits from Deceased Relatives EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 1:58 pm

I get the electricity thing going too when my partner's father and his best mate are around. Your daughter's experience reminds me of a time the light bulb blew in the bathroom like every day for a week. I put it down to faulty electrics until I went to get a light bulb (for the 5th time that week!) and the bulb lit up in my hand!!! I hadn't even screwed it in yet! That was bizarre. see stars
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Deceased Relatives   Visits from Deceased Relatives EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:17 pm

Yes, it certainly makes you take notice! Today the electrical things continued...my printer I gave up on after the same message kept coming up about...ooh geez, now I get it!! ALIGNMENT!!! DOH!! Man, I could have saved myself a heap of stress if I had paid more attention earlier...then this afternoon, I was folding washing and three times I tried to put on a cd to listen to and it kept skipping to this other one that I didn't select. Eventually I gave in and let it play. It was Duran Duran - my comfort music! I was in a terrible low mood. And one song in particular really caught my ear - 'Hold back the Rain'. It's a song about somebody trying to reach out to someone they love who is feeling lonely, down and defeated...my dearly departed daughter made the volume go up when this one came on, especially the words "You're not on your own so please hold back the rain". I shook my head in disbelief and said, "now I see why you made this one play" to the empty room.
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Deceased Relatives   Visits from Deceased Relatives EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:43 pm

aww goth huggz

I really hope you found some comfort in that moment. You are never alone, and they can make you certain of that in every other way ... but sometimes its just the physical touch that we crave the most, the physical presence of them in the here and now that you can never replace, and that is the most painful wound of all.

But remember it's only for your infinite love for them that it hurts so deep, but it is by that same love that you are always infinite bound.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Deceased Relatives   Visits from Deceased Relatives EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 8:51 pm

She just moved my chair while I was reading your post Lilith! LOL.

It's not my daughter being gone that is causing me sorrow at the moment. It is that I am so unhappy with what i have manifested in my life because I know it is avoiding what I really want and that means I am still caught up in fear. I feel like I am being torn in two literally. If I follow the direction that earns me respect and acceptance in the real world, I feel disappointed and empty. If I follow what is in my heart and aligned with my spiritual side, I am disappointing the real world and shunned. And yet i feel so much support from spirit for the second choice...but as you rightfully said Lilith - the physical separation hurts, and to lose the security of having those still living abandon me for choosing the second choice puts alot of fear in me. I've already lost so much because I have tried to align with the real world and failed miserably. I am more comfortable among the dead. I understand them better than I do the living.
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Deceased Relatives   Visits from Deceased Relatives EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:24 pm

*hugs* Goth. You sound very down. It sounds like your daughter is really trying to support you though... stay strong and know that what you're going through is transitory and you will come through it! Perhaps you need a balance between what you need to do in the 'real world' and what you really desire... is there a satisfactory compromise somewhere? Can what you're doing in the 'real world' actually support you in achieving your heart's desires? That's the approach I've taken, after I was very down about my choices a while back; I realised that the 'real world' (ie my choice of job) might not be my perfect ideal, but I should be grateful that what I've ended up doing is for now, more supportive of what I really want that many other choices may have been... I find that what we are doing at each point in our lives is where we're supposed to be for good reason - whether it naturally leads to something else, or forces us to take a good look at things and make changes, in the end it's all for good - even if it doesn't seem so at the time. Is it time for you to make a change, or to find opportunity in what you're doing?
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Deceased Relatives   Visits from Deceased Relatives EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 9:11 am

Waiting....and waiting....and more waiting...that about sums up my life. It is like I am an observer and not a participator. I get confused about my age and what I have not done yet and what other people have....and I can't relate to the 9 to 5 crowd who head off to work each day to pay a mortgage and their car loans....I can't see myself ever sitting in an office day after day...but then I can't see myself doing anything other than dreaming and being immobilised. I don't feel connected to society - I feel like a prisoner - a zoo animal watching reality going by day by day...yes change is needed. Yes I need to focus on what I do want instead of what I don't...I need to stop feeling so let down and disappointed...I need to stop seeking approval and follow my bliss...what's an alien to do?? taken 2 Can't go home...came here for a reason...too late to opt out now...oh well, if I make a fool out of myself at least I will be adding to the laughter in the world instead of the negativity... laughtears

And you're right Gem - I am where I am supposed to be because study can add to my path in life and to follow my dream, I need to understand the area I am studying in. This downer is transitory - that is how I created it. So now I just have to create the upside and get on top of things so I can experience happiness again... thumup
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Deceased Relatives   Visits from Deceased Relatives EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:23 pm

you and me both goth ... you have no idea how much I can relate to what you are saying. I cannot understand the rat race either. Never have, and I expect I never will.

I am about a month out of finishing a double degree in journalism and politics/international relations and I should be motivated and excited about the fact ... but I'm not excited, not at all. In fact, I am disgusted by the real world, I am disgusted by corporate lifestyles and I am disgusted by dirty money and have more or less retreated into the bush and am existing in something akin to no man's land, with no purpose. I know if I do what is expected of me, it will consume me. But I know if I write or tell people about the amazing, bizarre paranormal things I have experienced I will be delegated insane ... I know if I ever told them that my 'sources' and my ability to gather accurate details on stories and investigations is psi related, I will be absolutely destroyed, and so I find I censor myself and just regurgitate what they want us to regurgitate, even when I know there is more to the story than meets the eye.

I thought I knew what I wanted to do with my life. I wanted to write, I wanted to tell people about things, to force them to take off the rose coloured glasses and take a look at the real world. I wanted to expose them to the evil inherent in the world, I wanted them to understand the darkness. I wanted them to feel the way I do ...

I don't know what I want. I am torn like you. Sometimes I feel like I don't know where I am, like I am in some strange land, observing the behaviour of apes. That's when I go outside and look at the stars and do this ...

screem
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Deceased Relatives   Visits from Deceased Relatives EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:30 pm

Lilith, it doesn't get any better. What you describe IS how I have felt since I was about 17 years old. Next month I will be 40! I live in the bush and my kids are starting to want a move - especially my 11 yo son. I just don't do society well at all. Today I went to town to shop - tonight I am ill. I take on too much energy and I get headaches among other things. Sometimes it is like a scene out of Ghost Whisperer and I see ghosts hanging around places or attached to people. And people in general aren't happy. Driving home is sometimes just as bad because I see spirits attached to places on the road where they died. I mentioned the ex with his ghosts - well one in particular killed himself and was feeding off his energy. When I saw him and noticed what he was doing, this ghost would appear behind me on the road on his etheric motor bike, hoon up behind my car, do a wheelstand and then drive through the back end of my car and disappear! Try explaining that in a way that sounds normal to the 9 to 5 crowd scratch I described the ghost in detail to my ex and his face went white - he thought I had been snooping through his photos and seen a pic of this guy my description was so accurate. Of course I hadn't.

My older sister told me when I was 17 that I had already left it too late to decide what I wanted to do with my life back then...she is now a primary school teacher. Most of what I experience I share with her and i have to admit, she is pretty accepting. But some things she just looks like this Shocked and quickly changes the subject. Makes me wonder if it is me she is trying to accept because I am her sister more than what I tell her.

I have wanted to write all my life. But write about what? I don't feel the same as I did when I was younger and believed I was hear to take all the pain from people so they didn't have to feel it anymore. Being an empath I did a pretty good job of sucking up alot of painful energy that wasn't mine...I don't feel my purpose is to fight either. On Arcturus I was a peace diplomat...I still feel destined to do that. I even had a life here in medieval France as a nun who spread peace and love - unfortunately I encoded spiritual writings that went against the Christian nunnery I was connected to and lost my life because of it. Is this why I am so afraid to write and begin to spread my song again in this life? I've even been visited by that self in this life and seen the way I tried to get my message out - the message was about peace and love. It is so frustrating to have all these experiences and clues and still to feel so blocked.

And yet here I am feeling a huge change about to come...that excited bubbling expectation - that knowing that once it happens, things will never be the same again...
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Deceased Relatives   Visits from Deceased Relatives EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:55 am

well I had a strange experience yesterday ...

I had been driving home late at night after being down in the city for the day, and since I live out in the bush, its a good 40-60 minute drive back home along some lonely country roads. I had only had about 2 hours sleep the night before so by the time I had to drive, I was so desperately tired and my vision was starting to flicker. I was very aware of the fact I really wasn't in the best state to drive but with no other alternative, I did anyway.

I was trying so hard to stay awake and alert but about 15 minutes away from home I must of dozed off behind the wheel (and I'm talking at like 110km/h), I don't really remember what happened exactly, but I just know it was as if I was dreaming of me driving and being behind the wheel as the car careered off into the gravel and down an embankment into trees at this particular section of road. Suddenly there was a flash of white light and I felt like a massive jolt through my body, as if someone was shoving me with some force. Sure enough, I had fallen asleep and the car was veering off the road at the very same section of road I must of been dreaming about 2 seconds before! If I had not been woken up at that very second by that strange white light and that jolt, I don't think I would have had time to correct the car before I hit the gravel and I seriously believe I would of been in a serious, if not fatal, accident. All this must of happened in the space of minutes, even seconds, but it was incredible and I have been thanking my lucky stars ever since. I can't explain what that "dream" was or the white light, or the jolt, but it was almost as if I was in two places at once or it was some kind of precognitive bi-location experience ... it was like my own parallel self woke my physical self up. The jolt was definately similar to the 'jolt' you feel after astral travelling or OBE experiences, then again maybe someone out there is looking out for me. Maybe its both. I don't know, but I am just so thankful that I am alive right now.

Moral of this story: If you drive in a sleep deprived state, your a bloody idiot. There is little room for error on the roads and rarely are you given a second chance. I will be eternally grateful I was afforded a second chance this time. I am quite happy to wear the dunce hat in regard to my own stupidity. Lesson well and truly taken on-board!
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Deceased Relatives   Visits from Deceased Relatives EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:27 am

Sounds like a lesson learned the hard way! But also a very lucky 'wakeup call'... As to your experiences... as a little girl (I was 5), I remember getting up out of bed and looking everywhere for my mum; she was nowhere in the house so I went outside and looked for her. She wasn't outside so I went back in. I can't remember what happened after that, but apparently I was asleep the whole time and I was 'dreaming' what I was doing while I was sleepwalking. My mum said that I had come into her bedroom and I just stood by the bed looking weird and then I walked away; in my 'dream', she was not in her bed. So that's similar to your experience of dreaming about what was actually happening. With the wakeup shake/jolt, a friend of mine has told me about the time she started falling asleep in the bath; she was awoken by the feeling of someone shaking her by the shoulders, hard, to find that her head had been semi-submerged in the water, almost up to her nose - she'd slipped down into the water while sleeping and there is every possibility she could have drowned. She's certain that someone was looking out for her that day!

Glad to know that you are still here with us Lillith!

Lastly, you have the "bloody idiot" ads in Australia too?
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Deceased Relatives   Visits from Deceased Relatives EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:09 am

Haha yes, we have the 'Bloody Idiot' ads here in oz Gem.

I am glad you are still with us too Lilith. What a frightening experience and yet at the same time a validating one. If it is not your time to leave, you won't. There is a force - call it what you like ( angels, spirits, guides, deceased relatives or friends) - and it seems to be there when something occurs that messes with our soul's journey and choices in such a catastrophic way. Perhaps the white light is our soul rushing to the aid of our physical body? Who knows. It does sound like your higher consciousness was involved in warning you and then taking action to avoid the crash.

And I know all about those lonely country roads and driving tired...they are a bugger. I live 40 minutes out of town too. In summer especially it can be a very drowsy drive straight into the sun being blinded. Luckily for me, I usually have a backseat full of fighting kids to keep me awake tongue
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Deceased Relatives   Visits from Deceased Relatives EmptyThu May 28, 2009 2:09 pm

Lillith! huggz Thank God you are still with us!!!!

Ladies, if you want to write then write! There are stories waiting to be told, inspiration to be shared. Wether it be true or fictionn, deeply emotional, bizarre or whatever, write your story! luv
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Deceased Relatives   Visits from Deceased Relatives EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 7:41 am

I have a new experience of a visit from a deceased relative to share with you all.

My father-in-law has been battling prostate cancer for about three years now. The week before last, his situation turned critical and he was sent to Brisbane (capital city of my state) for radiation treatment. Sadly, it was too late and all they could do was keep him on morphine to control the pain. He died on Tuesday the 24th of November, at approximately 10 pm at night. I wasn't told about his passing until Wednesday night, nearly a full 24 hours after the event. However...

On the night he died, I was sitting in my bedroom having a heart to heart with my 12 yo son Dan. It was after 10 and he had been sick with tonsilitis for weeks and was quite upset by the pain and the attitude of his teacher because he had missed alot of school. Suddenly, this brown apparition swept into the room and straight up behind him. I was startled and almost made a joke of it to daniel about him bringing a 'little friend' with him into my room but given his upset state I didn't say anything. I did take note that it was 10.35 pm and felt at the time that my father-in-law had died. He had been on my mind and I believed that when he did go he would come and say goodbye. Dan was a special grandchild to him. So the next day, when my ex called to let me know the kids' grandfather had died the night before I wasn't really surprised. As soon as he said it, my mind raced back to the apparition. I asked what time he died and my ex said 'around 10 o'clock. I got the call about it at 10.30..."

I can't explain why the apparition was brown - perhaps from the cancer or the morphine? It also appeared smaller than an adult, but in retrospect i realised I saw no head -just a body. My father-in-law had cancer from the neck down. maybe this is why I saw him the way I did. Either way, an interesting experience.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Deceased Relatives   Visits from Deceased Relatives EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 7:42 am

l1l1th wrote:

I am about a month out of finishing a double degree in journalism and politics/international relations and I should be motivated and excited about the fact ...

How did you go Lilith? Did you graduate?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Deceased Relatives   Visits from Deceased Relatives Empty

Back to top Go down

Visits from Deceased Relatives
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Warriors :: Paranormality :: Beyond The Sea-
Jump to: