Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UFO's In Earth's History

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Night Star
Night Star

UFO's In Earth's History Empty
PostSubject: UFO's In Earth's History   UFO's In Earth's History EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:22 pm

Cave drawings, sculptures, etc. from all over the world are proof that alien beings have been here for a very, very long time. I wanted to share this because though I have seen many of these before, I came across this site that had many that I had never seen or heard of before. So take a trip back in time and see for yourself.

http://ufos.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/XJ/Ya&sdn=ufos&cdn=newsissues&tm=14&gps=134_120_1012_586&f=00&tt=14&bt=0&bts=1&zu=http%3A//www.crystalinks.com/ufohistory.html
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: UFO's In Earth's History   UFO's In Earth's History EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:33 pm

Great find Night. I think the debate over this one is as mute as whether our greenhouse gases are contributing to the depletion of the ozone layer. Why is it that even when the evidence is staring someone in the face they still want to deny the existence of something? I do have to wonder though, whether we are asking the right questions here too. I mean what if these images are only a small portion of what UFOs and aliens look like. How shocked and hard to acknowledge would it be to learn that all dolphins are aliens? Or that cars are UFOs? Perhaps there is a reason we have been directed to look to the skies for UFOs instead of around us here on Earth. The Illuminati have been around how long? Wouldn't UFO spotting be a good distraction from anything that might be going on down here right under our noses? What if we are no different from those space travellers - except that we are grounded here prison-like fashion on this planet? And are there other planets suffering a similar fate? Is there some connection with changing vibrationally en masse to escape the prison walls? I am full of questions...
Back to top Go down
SeekX
Magician
Magician
SeekX

PostSubject: Re: UFO's In Earth's History   UFO's In Earth's History EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:42 pm

Night Star wrote:
Cave drawings, sculptures, etc. from all over the world are proof that alien beings have been here for a very, very long time. I wanted to share this because though I have seen many of these before, I came across this site that had many that I had never seen or heard of before. So take a trip back in time and see for yourself.

http://ufos.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/XJ/Ya&sdn=ufos&cdn=newsissues&tm=14&gps=134_120_1012_586&f=00&tt=14&bt=0&bts=1&zu=http%3A//www.crystalinks.com/ufohistory.html

Awesomely intriguing Great find. thumup

Thanks , SeekX
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: UFO's In Earth's History   UFO's In Earth's History EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:18 am

When looking at some of these cave paintings, sculptures etc, they are of course open to interpretation. It appears to me that some seem to be flying vehicals and helmeted beings. Though I believe some to be interdimensional beings, I'm thinking that others are from space. I just can't imagine that we are the only sentient beings here in the universe.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Magician
Magician
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: UFO's In Earth's History   UFO's In Earth's History EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 1:06 pm

I find the UFO depictions in the religious art to be quite fascinating. There is very little
one can say about them since they appear to be classic UFOs in almost every case.

I have researching these things since I was a teenager but there were still quite a few I had not seen.

Very Nice post Night Star

Last edited by Wolf on Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: UFO's In Earth's History   UFO's In Earth's History EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:18 pm

So glad you liked it. I have been into this stuff for like forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFO's In Earth's History   UFO's In Earth's History Empty

Back to top Go down

UFO's In Earth's History
Page 1 of 1