Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Night Star Shining

Go down 
+5
MoonChild
Wolf
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
The Virus
Night Star
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Night Star
Night Star

Night Star Shining Empty
PostSubject: Night Star Shining   Night Star Shining EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:22 am

:starry: Night Star here. :starry: very happy to see so many of you have found your way home. sun I commend Goth for her hard work and dedication. manifest I am so pleased to see you all again! for you hope Love, light and blessings. _Lorri
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

Night Star Shining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Star Shining   Night Star Shining EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:41 am

Welcome back!! cheers
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

Night Star Shining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Star Shining   Night Star Shining EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:06 am

Hey' Nightie...

Thanks for the message on the chat box, I'm sure we will all get to find our way out of this wet paper bag soon enough...

Wow! Does this cause me thought for the things that I've done in the past that were trounced by another web master. He encouraged me to make my links I had everyone of my posts interconnected and linked together it was a great idea because any material that I wished to review was just a couple of clicks away. Saving the whole blog was a piece of cake, but I wasn't sure that I could take the time to recreate the whole thing knowing that once his site as he claimed to have outgrown his server... sure - sure and at the same time one of the other obstructionists kept making posts about link farming and how horrible it was to link farm, the thing is that I was only linking the information relevent to my posts mainly all of my posts. So brainiacs decided that they needed to change the links, you know the webmaster saved a lot of our posts but they never restored the links, they could have done a mass find and replace on all of the posts to change the links, they had to in order to save all of the posts, but they wanted me to go in and do each and every link. The way that I saw it if I did that on their site once again and they felt it necessary to change servers as they claimed then I would have to go through the process all over again. Way too time consuming when the computer could do in a couple of seconds what would take an individual many hours. My thought was to recreate the posts on a Blog on Blogger where I have created many Blogs already. Google owns Blogger so I feel pretty confident with Google and their ability to provide the necessary tools to make this whole thing work.

There are many sites on the internet where you can access servers and create message boards, I prefer to work with people that I can trust to be there when the chips are down and I love the community feeling that comes with certain particular sites where I frequent most often. I spread myself thin for obvious reasons.

Thank You for bringing me on board,

Watch and I'll show you another one of my linking tricks...

http://tgwbmyblogs.blogspot.com/2009/03/posts-to-members.html

Look for Moonie also in just a minute and then check out the post I made earlier titled Light Warriors...

You'll see this thing starting to take shape...

Peace and Blessings,

Sincerely,

Gary
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Magician
Magician
Wolf

Night Star Shining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Star Shining   Night Star Shining EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:29 pm

Hi Night Star mr green
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

Night Star Shining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Star Shining   Night Star Shining EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:05 pm

Shine on Star! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

Night Star Shining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Star Shining   Night Star Shining EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:20 pm

cheesygrin
Back to top Go down
Humaren
Magician
Magician
Humaren

Night Star Shining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Star Shining   Night Star Shining EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:46 pm

It is an honor to be here with you Night. mr green
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

Night Star Shining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Star Shining   Night Star Shining EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:48 am

Yay, Night Star! woot
Back to top Go down
rhykhani
Magician
Magician
rhykhani

Night Star Shining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Star Shining   Night Star Shining EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:11 am

I am glad that I present to you in this forum
Night Star for you
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

Night Star Shining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Star Shining   Night Star Shining EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 11:58 am

butterlight Thanks everyone! butterlight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Night Star Shining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Star Shining   Night Star Shining Empty

Back to top Go down

Night Star Shining
Page 1 of 1