Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Baaaannnggg!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

Baaaannnggg! Empty
PostSubject: Baaaannnggg!   Baaaannnggg! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:47 am

BoooooooMMMMMMM!
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

Baaaannnggg! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baaaannnggg!   Baaaannnggg! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:24 am

Suspect Boom what?
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

Baaaannnggg! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baaaannnggg!   Baaaannnggg! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:20 pm

Boom shack a lack a!
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

Baaaannnggg! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baaaannnggg!   Baaaannnggg! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:24 pm

raflmao
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

Baaaannnggg! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baaaannnggg!   Baaaannnggg! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:29 pm

I'm just so frustrated with all of the people who allow me and my Grandmother to be abused. We have a very nasty world and it is filled with people who either lie or enjoy watching others get lied to.

Innocent people keep getting hurt...

The darkness has been made manifest and the light must shine through...

Have you checked out my Blog or Blogs lately?

My one post indexing and organizing my writings from there all of my writings will be available from the links from one post a very interesting accumulation of links...
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Baaaannnggg! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baaaannnggg!   Baaaannnggg! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:45 pm

Oh Gary, how I wish I could bring you peace and comfort. But I know that I can't - only one person can and that is you. Anything we feel is our choice. Just like feeling angry and like this abuse is allowed because the outcome you wish for has not eventuated. No, I am not trying to be cruel or cold. I feel deeply for you - my choice there too. But I do see things quite differently. I know there is nothing I can say or do to sway your opinion so I won't insult you by trying. Just know that I wish you well and send you love and positive thoughts, my friend. huggz hope sun
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

Baaaannnggg! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baaaannnggg!   Baaaannnggg! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:18 pm

These people I call family have entered into my life to tear my world apart. I've contacted enough people to stop the abuse and none of my contacts are bringing peace as the liars continue to lie to me about the ones that I love.

Hiding loved ones and keeping me from my loved ones just who have I contacted and who is not doing their job?

Why?

What should I do? Just allow the liars to continue to lie?

This doesn't make me mad it makes me sick...

The gauntlet has been dropped with a thud, the liars are asserting their power over the truth, and I'm supposed to roll over and go back to sleep?

I'm going to do what I can to wake up the world to the truth, the reality that exists... What do you think I will do today?

I have so many choices...

One path leads to life and the other leads to death... Which path will I choose this day?

Will I lie?

What do you think if I can access WiFi do you think I could put on a little demonstration for my Grandmother?

Do you think I could help older people find access to lost memory and organization to their days?

Are you bored? I have a story to share...

All things can work together for good, if we can just get them properly arranged.

How can I be so smart? And such a victim of liars???
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

Baaaannnggg! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baaaannnggg!   Baaaannnggg! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:18 pm

How about boom at the heart of Christianity and down come the churches? Monday 4-6-09 there was an earthquake that registered a magnitude 6.3 on the Richter scale here is a link to the story about this event.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090406/ap_on_re_eu/eu_italy_earthquake

Quote :
It also took a severe toll on the centuries-old castles and churches in the mountain stronghold dating from the Middle Ages, and the Culture Ministry drew up a list of landmarks that were damaged, including collapsed bell towers and cupolas.

And two more quakes as tremors or aftershocks in the same area the next day 4-7-09 with a magnitude of 4.6 around 12:30 PM my time and 5.6 at around 4:30 PM my time...

And just a few moments ago on 4-9-09 around 1:00 AM there time the Gran Sasso area just got rocked with a 5.1 magnitude quake...

The subject came up that the west coast of the United States could have some troubles if the earthquake proof structures really are not earthquake proof... Should we learn something from Italian architecture?
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Baaaannnggg! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baaaannnggg!   Baaaannnggg! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 8:29 am

I guess anything that happens can have multiple meanings...we can predict some natural disasters but then when they happen it comes as a complete shock. I don't think many people think about the meaning of what the buildings demolished represent in terms of power - the focus is more on their historical relevance or monetary value. And of course that is secondary to the cost in terms of the loss of human lives.

As for learning from the Italian architecture...what if the idea is to allow the destruction to happen? I mean, I wouldn't put anything past the NWO...what better way to wipe out excess numbers of the population than to identify hot spots for natural disasters, move your bases away from there and then let mother nature do your dirty work for you? Nobody suspects it is a covert operation at all.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

Baaaannnggg! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baaaannnggg!   Baaaannnggg! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:34 am

As I look I see all things connected and divided.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Baaaannnggg! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baaaannnggg!   Baaaannnggg! Empty

Back to top Go down

Baaaannnggg!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Warriors :: LW Community :: Boiling Point-
Jump to: