Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Woah, and woah!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Woah, and woah! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woah, and woah!   Woah, and woah! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:01 pm

Goth~Ink wrote:
GemLover wrote:
Cooool! haha, it's funny you should say that knitting is relaxing and grounding - my thoughts about it earlier were similar, except I thought of it as a kind of meditation. mr green That's awesome that you're so musically creative... do you record any of it?

I recorded crappy demos on cassettes but that's as far as I got tongue When I was younger I was gonna be a rock star...weren't we all?? eyeroll lol

lol, well why not! Someone has to be. tongue
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Woah, and woah!   Woah, and woah! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 6:52 pm

Mr Gem is denying that he heard the voice now. No Maybe he never did and it was just me - but he did specifically say, "Did you hear that?!" ...
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: Woah, and woah!   Woah, and woah! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:50 am

HA!

Suuuuuure Mr Gem! Nice story but I'm not buying it!

Don't worry gem, it was not your imagination, you both heard that voice clear as crystal. As I said, he would probably rather deny it as it is too bizarre and confronting for his liking. Usually the denial is actually an attempt by the person to convince THEMSELVES that it didn't happen ... I think it comes down to a deeply rooted fear that others will perceive them as "abnormal" ... IE. loco
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Woah, and woah!   Woah, and woah! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:52 am

My last partner used to pull that trick on me too. We both heard a disembodied voice in the living room one afternoon and he admitted straight out hearing it - hell, the dog even barked at it so he couldn't very well blame it on my imagination. Then he told me about all these ghosts of deceased friends who visited him (he was afraid to be alone at night because of them!). But then when we were having a conversation about the existence of such things he back pedaled and said that he had died on the operating table once during emergency surgery and that there was nothing - just lights out death. We had quite the disagreement considering our previous experiences with the ghosts and voice.

Months and months later he got caught out in his lie...he admitted he was scared to admit what happened. That in fact when he died on the operating table, it was all dark. I asked him if e saw a light, and he said "yeah it was at the end of a dark tunnel but I am used to living in the darkness so I stuck to the shadows and stayed away from the light..." Shocked He also admitted the ghosts of his friends that visited had mostly died violently in motorbike accidents where they were speeding or doing dangerous stunts or by suicide (nearly every one died through their own fault). He said they were begging him to join them. That is why he denied the existence of the paranormal - to feel safe.

I am not suggesting this is Mr Gem's issue with it, but isn't it amazing the reason's people have for acting the way they do?
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Woah, and woah!   Woah, and woah! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:27 pm

l1l1th wrote:
HA!

Suuuuuure Mr Gem! Nice story but I'm not buying it!

Don't worry gem, it was not your imagination, you both heard that voice clear as crystal. As I said, he would probably rather deny it as it is too bizarre and confronting for his liking. Usually the denial is actually an attempt by the person to convince THEMSELVES that it didn't happen ... I think it comes down to a deeply rooted fear that others will perceive them as "abnormal" ... IE. loco

True... people already perceive him as a little bit strange sometimes - it's a "Mars in Aquarius" thing. tongue He quite likes being seen as unique, but just not crazy. loco lol! Thank you for keeping me convinced and on track. blu wink

Goth... you know, I think maybe he does have some fear like you mentioned with your ex. I think he may have worried sometimes about the absolute weirdness of something that happened when he was quite young; especially since I don't think he ever got a definitive answer about EXACTLY what it was and why it happened. I must admit that what happened would freak me out too.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Woah, and woah!   Woah, and woah! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 9:14 am

Hmm now that sounds interesting. Isn't it weird how we draw people into our lives who have had these experiences and then we go through this whole dance of trying to help them but they fight us and try to help us return to the logical real world...almost like the transition on a smaller scale, one person at a time...
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Woah, and woah!   Woah, and woah! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:19 pm

Yes... and the more I think about it, the more I feel like I understand his reasons. When he first told me about his experience, it was on our first date and he told the story as though it was something he was confident about even though it was spooky - trying to impress me I suppose (I was impressed! lol)... but the next time he mentioned it was a couple of years later, and he sounded more disturbed by it that time. He was also worrying about whether he might have accidentally disturbed his ancestor's spirits at that time as well (as he had been working with his uncles in restoring an old family gravesite) - I'm sure he didn't, but it was on his mind. He's just so changeable about what he'll admit to!
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: Woah, and woah!   Woah, and woah! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 9:16 pm

yeah, I get the definite impression he is spooked by it all. The paranormal is going into the unknown and because it is unknown, people fear it.

I think restoring an old gravesite would put one in a quiet, contemplative mood (similiar to the state you would be in during meditation). He probably was contemplating his family/ancestors in his mind (probably didn't even realise he was doing it), thus validating them, and because he was in a quite state, he created the connection for the energy to come through. Just like an electricity circuit. Magic.

That's just my crazy theory anyway mr green
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Woah, and woah!   Woah, and woah! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 9:33 pm

Yep... that sounds like a good theory to me. Also... I wonder... recently we have met a girl and have been talking about her a bit, who changed her name and she happened to change it to the name of Mr Gem's great grandmother - whose body was recently reinterned (we went to the ceremony, at the gravesite I mentioned, only a few weeks ago)... that's kind of a coincidence, because it's not a very common name. Makes me wonder if Mr Gem's great grandma is actually giving a little nudge. Mr Gem also happens to do a lot of research into his family tree, including the stories relating to those family members, so he's quite involved in the 'lives' of those people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woah, and woah!   Woah, and woah! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Woah, and woah!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2