Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey, people

Go down 
+5
Night Star
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Goth~Ink
l1l1th
Alaric
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Alaric
Seeker
Seeker
Alaric

Hey, people Empty
PostSubject: Hey, people   Hey, people EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 5:30 pm

Hey everyone..

I'm never quite sure how to do these.. Uhm..

Well you all can call me Alaric, I'm no stranger to the paranormal scene.. I've done readings, energy manipulation, dream experimentation.. I kinda got out of it for a while, A bad experience with another metaphysical group.. Because of that I haven't even practiced in a long time, And I was hoping to get back into it quietly, with little frustration.. This place seemed soft and peaceful, Kinda friendly.. I figured I'd drop in and stuff..

I'm a pretty dark person every now and again, And I tend to be blunt and rash sometimes.. heh.. But I'll do my best to behave though, Like I said.. I want things quiet, No enemies here..
You'll probably see me mostly around the Mind, Matter and Metaphysics section..

I hope we all get along alright.. And I hope my avatar doesn't come off as "dramatic" .. Honestly I just thought it looked cool tongue

Quick side note:
Does my post seem like a dating ad a little? heh heh..
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

Hey, people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, people   Hey, people EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:21 pm

welcome alaric

You sound like you have had some interesting experiences, your bound to fit right in here. You won't find any of the 'politics' running rampant here, as they do in some metaphysical groups, each and everyone of us are on our own unique path ... I think its great that you are getting back into it again, you are obviously being urged to pursue it and this is a great place to start. There are no enemies here, just friends.

I look forward to discussing metaphysics with you ... being from the dark side of the moon myself spaceship
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Hey, people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, people   Hey, people EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:13 pm

Welcome Alaric cheers

How dark do you think someone with Goth in their name can get? blu wink But seriously, we aren't like usual metaphysical sites that push only light and ignore the dark side. We understand the necessity for both. Hope you find your feet here and feel comfortable enough to share with us. Looking forward to getting to know you.

aliengreet
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

Hey, people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, people   Hey, people EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:33 am

Well you get a big welcome from me and you'll see that I get into politics and religion and isn't that the dark side? How much darker can it get when the majority of our world around us is filled with liars. The truth is light and the burden is easy when you follow that path to understanding each other. There is nothing dark about admitting that you have been in the dark. I think that brings to the rest of us here the freedom to share and learn from each other.

I know many people who are just like you for you are not alone and I'm certain that you'll find peace and comfort here and we will work together to resolve any unpleasant situations if and when they occur, I could point to a great example, simple misunderstandings because two paths crossed at an intersection where one person was going in one direction and the other was working in another.

Feathers ruffled for a moment and then explained I think it all worked out, at least in the example here, as for another example the feathers are still being waved and the situation is not nearly all worked out...

I have a multiplicity of thoughts, so hang tight and enjoy your time with us... :)
Back to top Go down
Alaric
Seeker
Seeker
Alaric

Hey, people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, people   Hey, people EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:33 am

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody.. Looks like I chose a good place to hang around thumup

/Lil
Heh heh.. I suppose 'interesting' is the best word to use.. Although to a psychic or metaphysical community I doubt my stories would get much attention.. ;p .. But I suppose I'm fine with that, I'd rather relate to people than tell interesting stories. I like you already l1l1th, we should talk later.

/Goth~ink
Visigoth or Ostrogoth? ;p
Ooohh.. Your the leader, eh? Pleasure to meet you, I like the atmosphere of the site.. You've got a nice thing going so far.
Awwh, Now stop with the darkside talk.. You make me sound like I want to choke you with my mind or something. xP jedi 1
I'd love to hear your thoughts on things, if I don't find what I want to ask on the forum would you mind me PMing you? I normally wouldn't flat out ask, But some Admin get.. .. Dare I say; 'pissy' about it.. And with the Goth thing.. .. Well.. wouldn't hurt to be sure, heh heh. ;)

/Buffy
OHHH... Your the weird one, huh? cheesygrin .. Just messing with you..
Religion could be considered the darkside, Yeah.. It always ends up separating us in the end.. Of course its pretty much the same when any sort of people en masse, Sooner or later things delude or take an odd turn that nobody saw coming.. (TODAY!! WE SHALL ANOINT OURSELVES IN THE BLOOD OF A VIRGIN CHICKEN! -- Whoa wtf?)
We should discuss these thoughts later.. Either privately or on the forum, its up to you.

Well, Thank you everyone, all I have to hope for now are things to actually talk about! heh..
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

Hey, people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, people   Hey, people EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:06 pm

Nice to meet you Aleric! sun for you
Back to top Go down
Alaric
Seeker
Seeker
Alaric

Hey, people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, people   Hey, people EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:57 pm

Hey Night Star!

suuuper GASP~
Flower for me??

The pleasure is all mine. =D
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

Hey, people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, people   Hey, people EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:18 pm

I have dragons if you prefer.
Hey, people Anim375 Hey, people Zdra004 AHHHHHHHH collision course! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Alaric
Seeker
Seeker
Alaric

Hey, people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, people   Hey, people EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:22 pm

HOLY MONKIES!!

... Think they'd let me ride them?
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

Hey, people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, people   Hey, people EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:12 pm

Namaste Alaric, welcome to the Light Warriors zone!
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

Hey, people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, people   Hey, people EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:20 pm

The dragons said you could ride them if you'd like. rainbowstar
Back to top Go down
RHFay
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
RHFay

Hey, people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, people   Hey, people EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:12 am

Alaric wrote:

I'm a pretty dark person every now and again...

Then you should read some of my poetry! I can be a pretty dark person at times, too.

Welcome, Alaric. Love that user-name. It's very "Dark Ages".

Cheers!

By the way, you like dragons? Here you go then:
Hey, people L_82ec0bbe0dbbcffaf8f446944b77588b
Dragon
©️ 2004 Richard H. Fay

Hey, people Wyvern-335x508
Wyvern
©️ 1999 Richard H. Fay

Hey, people L_c67bb7b552c44259b731335c330ebdbb
Dragon Design
©️ 2009 Richard H. Fay

Hey, people St._George_13th_century-487x485
Saint George as a 13th Century Knight
©️ 1998 Richard H. Fay

Hey, people St2._George_Color-408x549
Saint George as a 14th Century Knight
©️ 2004 Richard H. Fay

Hey, people L_9ed6767355115f76d7b519c89c7bcbd4
Saint George as a Crusader Knight
©️ 2008 Richard H. Fay
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Hey, people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, people   Hey, people EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:27 am

Alaric wrote:
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody.. Looks like I chose a good place to hang around thumup

/Goth~ink
Visigoth or Ostrogoth? ;p
Ooohh.. Your the leader, eh? Pleasure to meet you, I like the atmosphere of the site.. You've got a nice thing going so far.
Awwh, Now stop with the darkside talk.. You make me sound like I want to choke you with my mind or something. xP jedi 1
I'd love to hear your thoughts on things, if I don't find what I want to ask on the forum would you mind me PMing you? I normally wouldn't flat out ask, But some Admin get.. .. Dare I say; 'pissy' about it.. And with the Goth thing.. .. Well.. wouldn't hurt to be sure, heh heh. ;)

Well, Thank you everyone, all I have to hope for now are things to actually talk about! heh..

Haha that would be a Romantic Goth and thanks for the compliments about the site. Long story short, we had another but it got destroyed so I built this new one in 2 days flat. But it isn't the site that makes it special - it is the energy of the people who inhabit it...

I am always approachable here on the forum or in pm. I don't see myself as being the leader so much as the facilitator. Here we are all equal. All I did was put up a space and start talking. The light grew with the addition of each new member. Now we have quite a wonderful little community of friends. One we are glad to welcome you into thumup
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Hey, people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, people   Hey, people EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:28 am

Richard your dragons are divine! cheers
Back to top Go down
harmonygirl
Magician
Magician
harmonygirl

Hey, people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, people   Hey, people EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:10 am

Nice to meet you Aleric....

Welcome, welcome

I have found anything can be said here without reprecussions (sp?). No worries about judgements.... everyone here is very open minded and willing to listen and learn about new ideas. It will be questioned and then learned and then we all grow from having been challenged by a new idea.

Thanks for coming over

Harmony happy hour
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

Hey, people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, people   Hey, people EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:55 am

Welcome, Alaric! Sorry I didn't greet you sooner! Suspect
Back to top Go down
Alaric
Seeker
Seeker