Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TheGreatWhiteBuffalo Lives!

Go down 
+3
MoonChild
Goth~Ink
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

TheGreatWhiteBuffalo Lives! Empty
PostSubject: TheGreatWhiteBuffalo Lives!   TheGreatWhiteBuffalo Lives! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:45 am

I come storming in twista

What do you mean my posts got trashed? affraid wall

As I read it is my worst nightmare come true, one of the things that I always fear is someone behind the server can cause problems for the entire community or an individual. My suspicions are facts now are they not?

The layers of the net require us to take extra precautions and measures that prevent the loss of critical data especially that which might be usable for the protection of the innocent from the attacks of the vile vitriolic abusive trolls that are obstructionists to a new day of peace where the old order of cronies that hide in the dark collectively gather to destroy all that is good.

The New World Order is an old practice of false beliefs that always lead to failure.

The New World Order contains archaic logic and behaviors the members are criminals.

Shall we put faces to the New World Order and those that wish to deystroy sites that will benefit many and not just a few?

I'm ready to expose the corruption, or should I say I'm exposing the corruption, in a big way, a really big way...

Watch and see...

Goth Ink:
Kudos, Kudos, Kudos... You have my permission if you saved any of my work you may post it as you see fit... Not that I expect you have anything of mine saved. I have some of my poetry, I did park some here just especially for this forum I didn't realize you were that vulnerable to attack. I'm not sure how you find your servers, and I'm not certain that this is a safe server, maybe you can reassure me with a PM at your convenience I know you're exhausted but I have something to share with you... I already have formulated a plan from a while back (Read on.)

I read through everyone's introductions and the dismay I'm feeling is quite obvious, and I see I'm not alone...

I am TheGreatWhiteBuffalo, my given name is Gary and I'm from the commonwealth of Pennsylvania currently residing in Quakertown at 47 years of age I've seen more than enough non-sense I am not going to sit back and watch abuse happen over and over again. I'm standing up to be counted as one voice to stop the abuse in our world. I currently have a Federal Law Suit pending against the Commonwealth for good reason.

I walked into the lion's den this weekend and I walked out petting two... Is this rather cryptic? Watch and see the storm that is brewing the bomb was dropped and the dust will eventually settle.

I've been through a lot and I know that I have a lot to share. My plan is to keep each and every post linked as a safeguard in duplicate. So they call me a farmer a link farmer, they keep stealing my work and accuse me of being paranoid. I have a cure for that and this is the cure that I found a long time ago.

These links that I'm creating will help organize all of my posts and make life much easier to access when there is a question of any concern because I am an open book if only people will take the time to read they could clearly see and know of the great intelligence that I possess and my ability to help mind, body, and soul.

Until I get my rhythm down please be patient with me.

http://tgwbmyblogs.blogspot.com/

Watch and see what I'm going to do...

For Peace and Blessings,

I'm totally accountable for,

Protection from loss and abuse,

Sincerely,

Gary
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: TheGreatWhiteBuffalo Lives!   TheGreatWhiteBuffalo Lives! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:21 pm

Gary it is so good to see you and I am all ears...I am not too proud to admit that I need help to avoid this happening again! It wasn't just our site that went but EVERY site on that server. Shocked I will pm you in due course so we can formulate a plan - thank you for the kind offer mate huggz

I hear the dismay too, but more than that I hear the hope...the eternal light that each person carries within them. This has not dimmed it, but strengthened and brightened it. Servers may crash, but the WORD goes on, never silenced. How do you catch lightning in a jar and contain it? tongue It can't be done. We WON"T be contained or silenced.

I know you are with me on this one blu wink thumup
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: TheGreatWhiteBuffalo Lives!   TheGreatWhiteBuffalo Lives! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:57 pm

In a big way, in a very big way... You are linked... Thank you for your provisions your skills are quite awesome...
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: TheGreatWhiteBuffalo Lives!   TheGreatWhiteBuffalo Lives! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:06 pm

Howdy Gary! Welcome "again"! clap
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: TheGreatWhiteBuffalo Lives!   TheGreatWhiteBuffalo Lives! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:11 pm

welcome back gwb cheesygrin

... I am not very computer literate but would I be correct in assuming that the forum data lost still exists somewhere out there in the vastness of cyber space? Just like a thought form, data just cannot be merely 'deleted' from existence ... or can it?
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: TheGreatWhiteBuffalo Lives!   TheGreatWhiteBuffalo Lives! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:43 pm

Welcome back, Buff! lol! And yeah, it's pretty sucky when idiots get to run server companies. scratch
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: TheGreatWhiteBuffalo Lives!   TheGreatWhiteBuffalo Lives! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:18 am

sun hope for you Welcome home Gary!
Back to top Go down
Humaren
Magician
Magician
Humaren

PostSubject: Re: TheGreatWhiteBuffalo Lives!   TheGreatWhiteBuffalo Lives! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:49 pm

Welcome back GWB
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: TheGreatWhiteBuffalo Lives!   TheGreatWhiteBuffalo Lives! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:53 am

Thank You everyone,

Lillith, I'm sorry to say that it is possible to lose all data that was stored on a server and like wiping a hard drive clean that material can be lost for good, or should I say it might not be accessible to those who created that data. It is possible that the site exists somewhere out there on a storage device that captured all of our work but the reality of having the right contacts to revive that data is like nil unless one of our leaders has a special friend working on the inside, once you lose your server you lose it all... One of the critical things to keep in mind, text takes up very little room on your hard drive, if the data we are creating is all texts then we could each save a copy of the forum and it would be no big deal or burden on our systems. The thing I would see as being a problem is the copyright issue. The thing is there is such a law that circumvents copyright and that law is Fair Use. You can read more about that in my post about Fair Use Here: http://communati.com/thegreatwhitebuffalo/fair-use-notice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheGreatWhiteBuffalo Lives!   TheGreatWhiteBuffalo Lives! Empty

Back to top Go down

TheGreatWhiteBuffalo Lives!
Page 1 of 1