Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cleaning Up and Dealing with Negative energy the Light prevails...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

Cleaning Up and Dealing with Negative energy the Light prevails... Empty
PostSubject: Cleaning Up and Dealing with Negative energy the Light prevails...   Cleaning Up and Dealing with Negative energy the Light prevails... EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:09 am

I had just welcomed our newest member and they saw the value of our forum based on well developed friendships. Those friendships are created by the people who are in charge of this group that don't allow conflicts to get out of control. The thing that I admire most is that while there are conflicts and there will always be conflicts the resolution is not shutting down one side and instead the people actually in charge get involved to find the source or root of the problem.

There was a great example of conflict resolution on the thread about the Star Child Skull and in the end when the dust settled the extraneous negative energy was removed. So now when I say that I could demonstrate how conflict resolution is dealt with I no longer have that proof I was so proud to point to, I want to extol affirm that the issue was not as it appeared it was a perception issue that ruffled a feather and was quickly and professionally dealt with... I applaud the host and her team of moderator's... clap

I'm sorry that a line I wrote caused such a stir, and yet because of my own unique path I am not able to move in a different direction but as time allows I'm sure to grow and learn and maybe with new eyes I will understand differently or maybe I won't find the evidence but what I do know is quite amazing and how that information comes to me is beyond explanation.

I could say that it is logical or I could say that it is a hunch...

I really think that it is abnormal.

I'm really glad to be a part of this wonderful group... Thanks everyone... big grin
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up and Dealing with Negative energy the Light prevails...   Cleaning Up and Dealing with Negative energy the Light prevails... EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:53 am

Thanks for the feedback Gary and I am glad you feel comfortable here. Our intention is not to alienate but to empower. Conflict does not necessarily have to have a negative impact. It can be a good springboard to broadening horizons or simply seeing different angles of a topic. Let's face it, if there was no conflict, and everybody agreed...how would we learn or expand our knowledge? I am grateful for all the different viewpoints expressed here on the forum. It is stimulating and helps me to challenge myself. It also allows me to define who I am and isn't that what we are all in the process of doing? Getting to know ourselves better?

Nobody here has an agenda or is pushing their viewpoint, and that is key to this site remaining such an empowering place. Everyone has freedom of choice. Take what you can use, and leave what you can't. Share what you feel necessary and always stay true to who you are. Many happy wanderings and ponderings, my dear friend huggz
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up and Dealing with Negative energy the Light prevails...   Cleaning Up and Dealing with Negative energy the Light prevails... EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 4:15 pm

good evil --> it is all circumstantial, so long we learn, adapt and move on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up and Dealing with Negative energy the Light prevails...   Cleaning Up and Dealing with Negative energy the Light prevails... Empty

Back to top Go down

Cleaning Up and Dealing with Negative energy the Light prevails...
Page 1 of 1