~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Need a reading assistance - reading request

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MoonChild

PostSubject: Need a reading assistance - reading request   Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:22 pm

Namaste everyone, just want to know who can guide me with a reading? I am kinda dazed and confused a bit, though I know I am on the right path. Please do feel free to guide me with whatever you can help with. scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant

PostSubject: Re: Need a reading assistance - reading request   Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:28 pm

ground yourself moonie! Don't go astral tripping on us now!
... you might be feeling dazed 'cos your half here, half there, if you know what I mean ... tongue

I call them astral benders ... and dazed and confused would be how I would describe them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Need a reading assistance - reading request   Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:07 am

l1l1th wrote:
ground yourself moonie! Don't go astral tripping on us now!
... you might be feeling dazed 'cos your half here, half there, if you know what I mean ... tongue

I call them astral benders ... and dazed and confused would be how I would describe them.

Right on lilith right on. But starting today things have been fabulius for me. Especially after todays full moon meditation. Usually full moon brings about extereme emotional stress for me and new moon makes me peaceful. But this full moon, I am so myself!

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant

PostSubject: Re: Need a reading assistance - reading request   Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:20 pm

agree

I did a full moon meditation last night too! But on the opposite side of the world!

I love the moon.

... and moonie!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Need a reading assistance - reading request   Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:56 pm

hissyfit scratch life sure is confusing - at times!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Need a reading assistance - reading request   Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:52 am

Oh Moonie, I'd love to help but at the moment I am having my own hissyfit sad cry confusion. Methinks there may be some solar or astrological energies bringing these emotions out in people. All I can say is try to bless the feelings because they have purpose even though they seem to act like rocks in our paths. Look for the little signs that will help you move out of this situation. huggz

PostSubject: Re: Need a reading assistance - reading request   

Back to top Go down

Need a reading assistance - reading request
Page 1 of 1