Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Be like water

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rhykhani
Magician
Magician
rhykhani

Be like water Empty
PostSubject: Be like water   Be like water EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 4:38 am

Be like water

Be like water 510
A broad chest and the horizon
Do not see that it does not distinguish between when the consequent inadequacy of the rich and the poor huts between the gardens of the rich and poor fields

Stay soft water
Emptying containers in different shapes, sizes and colors itself ..
But .. Without change the installation

Stay pure water
Do not see the sea is not pure if anything Itcder thrown a stone .. Cetkdr surface, but soon will return to

Be water wise
The view that, if not intensified, and the evaporation of the free go towards the sky and when the air cools
Intensify and soften and return to earth in rain drops

Patient n water
Do not see how the waves rush towards the rocks, once again, day after day .. Week after week, and a century beyond century
Have an impact even in the rock

Stay warm water and
Do not see how nice it dew that appears every morning beckons
Foliage is green and the breeze of the morning light
Be like water Images10
Stay modest water
Not see that come down from the sky high above the clouds and hiding in
Deep Earth

translation
Back to top Go down
Nuelma
Magician
Magician
Nuelma

Be like water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be like water   Be like water EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:02 am

I read a very interesting book about water not long ago entitled 'The Hidden Messages in Water' by Masaru Emoto. It was one of the most informative books that rang true to my conscious mind. Most of my reading rings true to my heart or my soul...but this one was different. It made so much sense logically and most of the time I have a tendency to side-step logic in favour of spirit.
Emoto claims that water has the ability to copy information. The book is written about his experiments (and proof) that water copies and memorizes information. It is quite important information, considering that our bodies are made up by a large percentage of water. We take on everything that is around us - the watery part of ourselves copies the information that is our environment and experiences. This is why we can retain negativity in our selves. It's held in our water.

I wish I could reiterate properly what Dr Masaru Omoto wrote, and so I have provided a link for you to follow.

Namaste bravo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoRDPgMvro4
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Be like water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be like water   Be like water EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:33 am

Absolutely true Nuelma - welcome to the forum by the way big grin . I am a big fan of Dr Emoto's work. Another thing that seems connected is that water has crystals and crystals not only hold energy and information but water crystals are conduits of electricity. The Akashic records are helpd in electro-magnetic grids and it appears that we are connected through electrical waves. So now a bigger picture is seen - how we can actually 'remember' our spiritual selves by priming our cells (which hold water) with a positive charge. That positive charge comes from feeling good or matching the thoughts we have (electrical impulses) with the spiritual information (electrical charges held in our cells that also attract magnetically the info held in the Akashic records. This is how we remember who we are spiritually! Oh man, I feel like a science lecturer here, but I am so excited to have discovered how it all works - yay! unsure cheers

Now, to take it one step further...by polluting our water or putting a negative charge into it we are working against ourselves and slowing down the transition to a brighter future. Imagine all the people who are drinking polluted water or who buy coca cola that is made from water which has come from water sources that run through countryside where wars have been fought...what is that water remembering and carrying to the people who consume it? Environmentalism takes on a whole new meaning when you consider it this way - by guarding against pollution and promoting water purification, we are saving ourselves on levels beyond the physical. Those who act environmentally responsibily then are acting like guardians of spirituality.
Back to top Go down
Nuelma
Magician
Magician
Nuelma

Be like water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be like water   Be like water EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 9:32 am

We find that water, being a copier, can heal or bring us into a state of alignment.

The experiments that Dr Emoto performed were quite simple. He took water from various sources, such as polluted areas, lakes, fresh streams, tap water, bottled water, and so on and exposed them to music, spoken words, written words, and pictures and to the water and then examined the crystals in it. He found that deformed crystals and in some cases no crystals formed in the water that was exposed to negative music, words, writing and scenery. Or that came from a polluted source. Water that had been shown pictures of beautiful scenery or had been spoken to lovingly and positively or were shown words of encouragement and love produced intricate and beautiful crystals.

What he did was expose water to a positive healing vibration of light channeled through a variety of manifestations. He used the power of intention first. His thoughts - mental energy - were already ahead of the physical tools he was about to use in his experiments. He had already emanated the energy of positive thought to the water through his mind, out to the water and then had to carry through with the physical aspects such as writing the words 'I love you' .

He did the same in the negative experiments.

Here comes the healing part...

It is not an experiment that can only be performed in a laboratory. That has already been done. What we can do now with this information is to practise it at home. Take some water, simply in a glass, think about positive things in your mind eg. healing, being happy, being healthy. Think about yourself in loving ways. Picture yourself doing the things that make you happy, and excited and joyous. Feel love for yourself. Think about all the most positive happy things that you want for yourself and be sure to keep focused. Then do something physical with the thoughts. Say them to the water or write it down and wrap it around the glass for the water to take on the vibration of your words. Then drink your water. The crystals in the water which you have changed into beautiful intricate designs will become you. We are made up of a good percentage of water remember.

Do this to all the water you drink. It's a healer. hope

In turn, you can take this a step further... expand it to nature itself. If you go to damns, or rivers, or the ocean, or springs, or creeks, or billabongs or any water source, bless it. give it your positive attention. Water is a healer in that you project the healing energy into it and then it heals you. It is really you healing you. However when you bless a water body and you leave, the blessing stays and you are healing the planet. You heal the water and waterever is in it. pray

Have you heard anyone say that living near water is healing? It is your tool to use to do so. It is an element at your discretion. magik
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

Be like water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be like water   Be like water EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:03 am

I will be doing this on a daily basis as we all should. Now that it is Spring and I am shaking off the rest of winter's slumber, I will be feeling much better. sun hope for you
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Be like water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be like water   Be like water EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:58 am

This week's front page on the Portal ended up being about water and love. It was supposed to be about anchoring light but this is what I got guided to post...but the connection is there so I guess I did post about anchoring light...through water and love bluflower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Be like water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be like water   Be like water Empty

Back to top Go down

Be like water
Page 1 of 1