Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guardian Angels

Go down 
+2
Goth~Ink
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

Guardian Angels Empty
PostSubject: Guardian Angels   Guardian Angels EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:41 pm

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this post???

Have you ever heard of the Guardian Angel test?

I'm going to explain more about what I know of the Guardian angel test and my experiences with this paranormal experience.

I have a list of names of souls that have gone before some are even un-named...

I believe the best part of our souls the pure essence of light and love will be found in a collective source and that all darkness will be exposed and therefore removed.

The Guardian Angel test has a lot to do with the post I just created called Social Conditioning

The way I was introduced to the Guardian Angel test was through another message board where a person would randomly pick out words and we would write a poem using the chosen words. What would then follow would be amazing or devastating depending on your perception. When in the movie Moses the Pharaoh Ramses would say, "So let it be written, so let it be done!" What would get my attention is not that we had written anything to cause an event but that the event had a special meaning through our writings.

[cont'd]

Last edited by TheGreatWhiteBuffalo on Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Guardian Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angels   Guardian Angels EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 8:02 am

No I haven't heard of this test Gary. I'd love to hear more about it popcorn
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

Guardian Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angels   Guardian Angels EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:39 am

I'm going to do my homework on this one it will take some time so as I get the information together expect more information.
Back to top Go down
harmonygirl
Magician
Magician
harmonygirl

Guardian Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angels   Guardian Angels EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:29 pm

I am with Goth, what is it, i have never heard of it....

Gary, you have me listening with ears perked.....
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

Guardian Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angels   Guardian Angels EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 2:13 pm

I've never heard of a test, but I do believe in Guadrian Angels.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

Guardian Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angels   Guardian Angels EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:18 am

[Continued from above]

There are two events that I recall that took place after a group writing of the Guardian Angel test.

1. There was the club fires in New York City and also a refinery fire that day, it was several years back and I might have something saved in my archives or maybe I can find something in the archives of where I was a participant in the writings if those archives still exist.

2. I remember being devastated when I wrote a poem and then heard the news of the Columbia Space Shuttle exploding on re-entry I dedicated the poem to the event as I love science and space exploration to know the unknown is to make known and learn.

Sometimes the events take three days to manifest sometimes things happen the next morning, I'm not sure of the nature of the timing but I am sure of the knowledge that moves in our physical reality connected to the writings and our focus.

A good fantasy does not trump reality, while a really good fantasy can take you away from your reality for a time, there will be a time when your world finally becomes very real and we all have ot be prepared for that moment when as they say we have to face the music.

I find that singing or to sing like a Canary also has multiple meanings, one is to share a moment in note and harmony a song, another is to spill the beans or to tell the truth about an event or a crime.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

Guardian Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angels   Guardian Angels EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:41 am

I haven't yet heard of the test but I would be interested to.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

Guardian Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angels   Guardian Angels EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 5:38 am

Okay, I see interest in the test, so if you're feeling lucky Scully... Let's go... Here is a link to the new post

I've described what I remember about such a test, and so what I'll do is try to recall the way in which we had arrived to our experience... I will not use the exact same format as I think I know a way to make this work... I'll lay out the ground rules and see what happens...

I think good if we think good, we can let the light shine...
Back to top Go down
plutonianman
Magician
Magician

Guardian Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angels   Guardian Angels EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:26 am

I've never heard of any test for it..

I have found that when I say 'guardian angel' aloud three times consecutively, a small whitish mist appears just forward and above me. Its a very faint color of white, but is clearly discernable. It will then form into a ball and come towards me, invariably passing by my shoulder on my right side. I have no idea what this means or what causes it. Perhaps my subconscious mind is responsbile. I have experienced this time and time again, regardless of location. I can't remember what gave me the idea to say it in the first place,..just another unexplainable oddity in my life..
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

Guardian Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angels   Guardian Angels EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:27 pm

plutonianman wrote:
I've never heard of any test for it..

I have found that when I say 'guardian angel' aloud three times consecutively, a small whitish mist appears just forward and above me. Its a very faint color of white, but is clearly discernable. It will then form into a ball and come towards me, invariably passing by my shoulder on my right side. I have no idea what this means or what causes it. Perhaps my subconscious mind is responsbile. I have experienced this time and time again, regardless of location. I can't remember what gave me the idea to say it in the first place,..just another unexplainable oddity in my life..

Okay pick a word any word and post that word in the Feeling Lucky Thread in the post Guardian Angel test #1 get ready to write a poem using all the words that will be listed on Wednesday and If you can submit your poem by Saturday, together we will watch what happens.

I suspect that we are invoking a great power working together...

There is a link to that thread in my reply above, just click on the link...
Back to top Go down
plutonianman
Magician
Magician

Guardian Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angels   Guardian Angels EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 2:40 pm

Ok, I just had my most vivid angel experience ever. He was up near the celing, kinda standing there wedged in the corner of adjacent walls. He was humanoid in appearence with arms, legs torso and a head and appeared to be about 3 feet tall in height. He had wings opened up directly behind him, like Batman. He then appeard to 'leap' off the spot he was at, down towards the floor. This is the first time I've witnessed human features on an angel, usually they're more like white blobs. I'm very emotionally distraught right now about personal issues. Its usually at these times when I experience the most parnormal activity. Has anyone else seen an angel that looked something like this?
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

Guardian Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angels   Guardian Angels EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:21 pm

Hi Plutonianman,

With the personal issues and an increased experience of the paranormal the goal would be to focus on the good and I sugest reading some of the writings of Solane Star to get the idea of where we need to approach our Guardian Angels from.

The Idea I have is to be certain that we are all working together for the good of others and ourselves...

Even when things look bleak and bad, the goal is always to find a way to be the best that we can be for the good of others and ourselves.

Remember you can always PM me, and I'm really looking forward to what you might write, I find that in difficult times writing can be very therapeutic.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Guardian Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angels   Guardian Angels EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:03 pm

Great advice Gary and so true!!

Erik, my experiences with angels have been positive and left me feeling protected, secure and loved. Years ago I went through a period of being awestruck by what I could see, but I didn't have a negative reaction to it. I have a theory that these higher beings can actually attune to our thoughts and shapeshift so as to appear in the most appealing form to us so we don't feel fear. Afterall, how do you help someone who is afraid of how you look?
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Guardian Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angels   Guardian Angels EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 12:41 pm

I asked for proof that I had angels around me and then this happened:

I bought myself an orange juice and drank half of it. I left the bottle wit the plastic cap screwed tightly on it in the console of my car and went shopping. When I came back, the bottle was sitting upright in the passenger seat a good 30 cms from where I left it with the lid off (nowhere to be found until my son found it two days later in the back of the car on the floor) still with orange juice in it. The bottle somehow moved without spilling a drop with the lid off. Even I am having a hard time trying to logically explain that one! The car was locked so it wasn't a human's doing.

Next day, I had to be somewhere but knew I didn't have enough money for fuel for my car. The trip was connected with the well-being of my children and myself. I knew i had $15 in my purse. A $10 and a $5 note which I was keeping for bread and milk. I suddenly felt an urge to look again. I did and there was the $15. Two minutes later, I got the same urge to check my money. I pulled out the ten and the five and the ten split into two tens in front of my eyes. Shocked I literally 'made' money on the spot. Go figure! It enabled us to be where we needed to be.

I have an angel hanging from my car mirror. There is a clear quartz pendulum hanging from the bottom of it. I was driving and the crystal fell onto my arm out of the angel and then into a container of pens and pencils not normally in the car...this happened the day after LW got destroyed and right before I felt urged to make the new one as quickly as possible. I felt like the light had hit my arm and wanted to be channeled through writing...and so here is the angelically supported new Light Warriors where we all share our light through our writing.

Angels man, they are all around us. Ask and you will see them in one way or another.

angl
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

Guardian Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angels   Guardian Angels EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:47 am

You know how we talked about the Guardian Angel tests and I said to feed the positive but really what would be the way that the Angels would speak through us? If we allow ourselves to go with our emotional flow, would we pick up on messages and become part of the workers of light?

In my blog I have a post about Church signs, I passed one today... I'll fill in the details there...

Okay this might sound weird, but last night I wrote something on FB and it went like this...

Quote :
Gary Landis I'm off to do my civic duty. I'm off from work early so I sent my mail certified and I was told to check the branch office where I mailed my missing certified letter from. Houston we have a problem!
Yesterday at 3:16pm ·
Quote :

Sara Danielson
Good luck hun.
Yesterday at 6:12pm ·
Quote :

Gary Landis
Thanks Sara... By tomorrow the rafters should be rocking pretty good...
Yesterday at 8:00pm · Delete

So I'm listening to the news today and I read this posted by my Son on Twitter:
O crap! just heard of Tsunami. poor California. Hope everyones okay out there!about 22 hours ago from Ping.fm

Quote :

Earthquake Details
Magnitude 8.0
Date-Time

* Tuesday, September 29, 2009 at 17:48:10 UTC
Tuesday, September 29, 2009 at 01:48:10 PM (EDT) - Eastern Daylight (New York, Toronto)
* Tuesday, September 29, 2009 at 06:48:10 AM at epicenter
* Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones

Location 15.509°S, 172.034°W
Depth 18 km (11.2 miles) set by location program
Region SAMOA ISLANDS REGION

Quote :
Earthquake Details
Magnitude 7.6
Date-Time

* Wednesday, September 30, 2009 at 10:16:09 UTC
Wednesday, September 30, 2009 at 06:16:09 AM (EDT) - Eastern Daylight (New York, Toronto)
* Wednesday, September 30, 2009 at 05:16:09 PM at epicenter
* Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones

Location 0.789°S, 99.961°E
Depth 80 km (49.7 miles) set by location program
Region SOUTHERN SUMATRA, INDONESIA

Now I'm just looking through the numbers and I'm quite surprised to see what I find, yet I'm not at all surprised to find what I see, if that makes any sense at all?

It was as if I was almost compelled to write what I've been writing for a greater purpose because this is just one of many events that have happened and will happen, as they say we just don't know when they will happen, and yet???? We don't???

I was driving and my eyes started watering as I heard the news... Then it rained, not once did this happen and on my way home from work, the sun was shining and it happened again... Yes there were clouds in the sky, but almost on que there was this event and as I looked out, I saw blue sky and sunshine... Talk about riding around with a cloud hanging over your head...

You wonder why I say that I believe???

Let there be no doubts about my belief...
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Guardian Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angels   Guardian Angels EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:45 am

Interesting. And yet I am testing my belief by not reading the signs at the moment to see if there really is a greater connection of souls or if we are simply governed by wishful thinking that our carbon-based lives have some real meaning. I do believe we are sensitive to magnetic fields and have the ability to gather information from them. But is this really linked to other beings or simply a genetic feat engineered through the amount of water we carry around in our cells? If so, what other seemingly incredible things have we created with our thoughts that may or may not necessarily exist in reality?

Wow, what an interesting head space this leaves me in...so many questions, questions, questions....
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

Guardian Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angels   Guardian Angels EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:48 pm

Well you know I am full of belief and yes I ask a lot of questions, it is the answers that are most interesting.

With the right insight, I'm certain that the change for good can be accomplished with the right support and I think that support is already in place...

Now to witness...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guardian Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angels   Guardian Angels Empty

Back to top Go down

Guardian Angels
Page 1 of 1