Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1 month seems to go very fast.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

1 month seems to go very fast. Empty
PostSubject: 1 month seems to go very fast.   1 month seems to go very fast. EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 4:20 pm

Anyone else ever feel like they're constantly having their period?! I just spent a while this afternoon feeling aggravated and then crying my eyes out, thinking I should break up with Mr Gem, and then doubting my goodness as a person because surely I must be a bitch to say and do the things that I do... I felt like this: wall and then this: sad cry Then it occured to me to check my calendar, and... yep, I'm PMS-ing. 25 days into my cycle already! Roll on arrival of the period... or should I say, "roll out the red carpet"... LOL gross I know but I just had to say it!
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: 1 month seems to go very fast.   1 month seems to go very fast. EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 5:51 pm

ROFL!

this is gem --> screem
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: 1 month seems to go very fast.   1 month seems to go very fast. EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:05 pm

Tell me about it! I can laugh about it with women, but here with Mr Gem I feel like I'm gonna turn into the incredible hulk or something! eeeeek LOL
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: 1 month seems to go very fast.   1 month seems to go very fast. EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:31 pm

BTW:

l1l1th wrote:
this is gem --> screem

That is the most accurate picture I've ever seen of myself. How did you know that's what I look like? Suspect
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: 1 month seems to go very fast.   1 month seems to go very fast. EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:41 pm

Im remote viewing you tongue lol
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: 1 month seems to go very fast.   1 month seems to go very fast. EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:59 pm

Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: 1 month seems to go very fast.   1 month seems to go very fast. EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 8:18 am

Oh gem, I can relate so well to how you feel - I have pms from hell every month too and it used to really kick in when I was around my partner. Whenever we fought or broke up, it was always that time...even now, when I have started early menopause - the period part is lighter or sometimes non-existent but the pms is still just as bad!! I started taking vitamins and they seem to help.

Yeah it just doesn't seem fair that we spend half our lives bleeding, does it? Not to mentioned all the added extras that go with it...bloating, back pain, cramps, mood swings, pms...geez, no wonder we women are the stronger sex! I doubt a man would survive all this. lol!
Back to top Go down
harmonygirl
Magician
Magician
harmonygirl

PostSubject: Re: 1 month seems to go very fast.   1 month seems to go very fast. EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:47 pm

Let me say.... the pms and the being empathic thing, sucks.... moods swings all over the place, let along the sig other gets moody when my time is comign,,,, ,then I just get bichy......(sorry the only way to describe it)

man..... if they knew how much we women process in a single day, man would explode into a million pieces.... but then we would have to clean it up...... son of a big dog....

wall warrior
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: 1 month seems to go very fast.   1 month seems to go very fast. EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 3:02 pm

raflmao If only it was that funny...dang! (Maybe that's why we were invented with pms - so we could get a break once a month! blu wink )
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: 1 month seems to go very fast.   1 month seems to go very fast. EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:42 pm

Shannon! LOLLLLLLL! I would be laughing if I didn't feel like this today --> bad mood (Except it's no longer pre-menstrual stress, as of two of hours ago. It's now just Menstrual overload).

bad mood
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: 1 month seems to go very fast.   1 month seems to go very fast. EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 7:18 pm

Oh Gem...use the energy to release any built up tension. Work it girl! punch
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: 1 month seems to go very fast.   1 month seems to go very fast. EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:09 pm

Thanks Goth... I've been releasing it through the good old fashioned method called "crying"... But you know what, I have always wanted to take up something like kickboxing to work off my tension punch - my back problems in the last year or so have really prevented me from doing anything like that though. Booo. I'm looking into tai chi to relax myself and clear blockages - big nod to MB's producer Tony Visconti for mentioning that in his book... it gave him relief from years of back problems and he has not needed to see an osteopath again! So glad I read that book or I would never have considered it... maybe the tai chi will help me with my PMS issues too.

My PMS spectacularly ruined my Easter Sunday lunch at Mr Gem's mother's today... I thought I was ok and then Mr Gem started disagreeing with my decision to buy a stereo as a bday present to myself (hey it's MY money that I work for!), in favour of some el cheapo MacGyver-ish idea of his involving my DVD player, followed by accusing me of being superficial, and I started to feel so mad I was almost shaking... then he disagreed with me at the lunch table about something and because I was still mad about the stereo discussion I had to leave the table and go upstairs and cry! His sister came with me and it was cool though in a way, because she told me she had a dream about me last night that I was angry and crying, and that she cuddled me and I had said "it would all be ok if I had a puppy!" Shocked She picked up some vibes off me while we were upstairs too. Similarly, yesterday I had a song stuck in my head by MB that always reminds me of her - and when that song sticks in my head, she turns out to play some important role in my day. big grin Anyway, I ended up crying so much my day was a write-off... but it kind of worked out in the grand scheme of things...
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: 1 month seems to go very fast.   1 month seems to go very fast. EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:33 pm

And, you know... on the topic of Mr Gem... I get the impression he sometimes disagrees with me for the hell of it, like to rebel against me or something. It really upsets me... and I think his guides may be trying to tell him to stop it, but he isn't recognising the message... Goth, you will know the song 'Reckless' by Australian Crawl? Mr Gem is very often singing it to himself, and it's usually only the chorus - "she don't like that kind of behaviour, put down your guns, don't be so reckless..." And I always assumed he was singing it to himself ironically, fully knowing he was doing things that upset me. But yesterday he was singing it again and he said, "I don't know why but I always get this song stuck in my head!" - which made me think, maybe someone in spirit is trying to get through to him?! unsure
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: 1 month seems to go very fast.   1 month seems to go very fast. EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:09 pm

Sorry to hear about your messed up Easter darl. I had my own bad experience on Saturday when I took my kids to see my Mum to do some Easter baking. When I got up off the chair I was sitting in...well let's just say I had to dash to the bathroom to remove a wet stain from my skirt and then try to discreetly mop it up off the chair I had been sitting in... blush It's too early to laugh about it but aint that the Universe's cruel sense of humour when you least expect it??

As for Mr Gem and the song..EEK! That song is not a positive expression. I think you may be on to something with him channeling it...how to proceed is the question. I think you should try meeting Mr Gem in the astral...like when he is asleep - close your eyes and try to meet him astrally and ask him about it. Even if it is nothing paranormal, it is still a damaging behaviour pattern for your relationship.

magik Sending you lots of light and huggz to help strengthen you.
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: 1 month seems to go very fast.   1 month seems to go very fast. EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:40 pm

Oh dear! Sorry to hear about your Easter incident... I would probably swear about it and be annoyed.

You're right, I think the song reflects a negative behaviour pattern that I hadn't been fully aware of - or at least did not understand. I now think I'm getting it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 month seems to go very fast.   1 month seems to go very fast. Empty

Back to top Go down

1 month seems to go very fast.
Page 1 of 1