Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chatbox Feedback

Go down 
3 posters

Where would you prefer the chatbox to be located?
Top of the forum
Chatbox Feedback I_vote_lcap0%Chatbox Feedback I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bottom of the forum
Chatbox Feedback I_vote_lcap100%Chatbox Feedback I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
No preference
 0% [ 0 ]
Don't like/need a chatbox
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Chatbox Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Chatbox Feedback   Chatbox Feedback EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 9:06 am

I am throwing it open to you guys - where would you like to see the Chatbox situated on the forum? Is it easier to use at the top of the forum or on the bottom? Register your preference in the poll and feel free to add any comments in this thread.

Thanks manifest
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

Chatbox Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Feedback   Chatbox Feedback EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:58 am

I found that it was much easier to have a conversation with someone if I knew they were actually online, so below the infomation window of who is online makes great sense to me and is useful in order to avoid the hit and miss of guessing that a person is actually logged in and available.

I find real time chat quite different than communicating in long form which both are arts or art forms.

I'm thankful to meet all of the wonderful and skillful people that participate here.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Chatbox Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Feedback   Chatbox Feedback EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:08 am

Good points Gary, and so far it seems people prefer the chatbox at the bottom of the forum.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

Chatbox Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Feedback   Chatbox Feedback EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:48 pm

I voted bottom of the page. see stars
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Chatbox Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Feedback   Chatbox Feedback EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:32 am

Seems to be the trend. One thing I find is that I forget it is there at the bottom of the page. After I have posted in the threads, I am returned to the top of the forum so I would be more likely to notice if there is activity in the chatbox if it were there.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

Chatbox Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Feedback   Chatbox Feedback EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:07 pm

Yes, also a good point and maybe the simple answer is to put both the information module of who is on line and the chat box back up top so that we can be enlightened? You know we could see who is here and trying to have a chat with us?

I like the chat idea...

Light Warriors, Message Boards and Chat good stuff...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chatbox Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Feedback   Chatbox Feedback Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatbox Feedback
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Warriors :: Evolutionary Souls :: The Evolution of Light Warriors-
Jump to: