Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My very unusual experience with television static

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
plutonianman
Magician
Magician

My very unusual experience with television static Empty
PostSubject: My very unusual experience with television static   My very unusual experience with television static EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:54 pm

I had some very bizarre experiences earlier in the week, that even I am having difficulty fathoming. Here is the story:

The weather was bad and I kept losing the signal for my cable television. I would lose the signal, then 10 minutes later it would come back on, only to lose the signal again shortly thereafter and then gain it back again....you get the picture. At one point, at around 2 in the morning, I was staring at the static on the television like a zombie, frustrated and anxious to get the signal back again once and for all. Suddenly, I noticed near the middle of the screen, admist the static background, a little person that appeared to be riding a bicycle?! I clearly seen the tires moving and his legs pedalling the bike in a normal circular motion. I was like "what the hell?!" and I continued to watch him repeatedly move across the screen from left to right, while pedaling this bike. I noticed other people too, engaged in various physical activities such as dribbling a basketball, riding a skateboard and even what appeared to be a snowmobile! I then tried focusing my mind on one in particular while giving it verbal commands to change direction. Uncannily, it would respond to these voice commands and switch to whatever direction I told it to?!! It seems that I was actually communicating with him! Could it be that what I was actually witnessing was entities from another dimension? A few days later, I tried to experience this again, only this time I had to deliberately go to a non-programming channel because the cable signal is good now. After several mintues of intense concentration on the static, I was finally able to witness the little person riding the bike again, but the overall activity was only a fraction of what it was during the other night. Anyone have any thoughts? I hope so because its very baffling to me, though this certainly isn't the first time i've experienced extremely bizarre paranormal events...
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: My very unusual experience with television static   My very unusual experience with television static EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:17 pm

Wow, very interesting!

It is possible that some covert group could be conducting some sort of weird psychological test on people, with TV sets with weird technology allowing a special signal to interact with a viewer. The test would have to be to see who could notice this and interact with it. Who would go through such lengths to perform an elaborate test like this, I dunno.

Or, you could be creating this 'entity' with your mind. Not saying it's your imagination, but you might be creating it yourself from actual energy, if that makes sense.

Or, some entity outside the matrix field of perception, so to speak, having fun with you.
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: My very unusual experience with television static   My very unusual experience with television static EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:09 pm

Didn't you have something similiar a while back involving a little man swimming in water at one stage?
Back to top Go down
plutonianman
Magician
Magician

PostSubject: Re: My very unusual experience with television static   My very unusual experience with television static EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:58 pm

l1l1th wrote:
Didn't you have something similiar a while back involving a little man swimming in water at one stage?

Yes, I often see similiar 'little' people doing various activities within the backgrounds of walls and ceilings. The difference is that on the television screen they move at an accelerated rate.
Back to top Go down
plutonianman
Magician
Magician

PostSubject: Re: My very unusual experience with television static   My very unusual experience with television static EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 12:16 am

Blue Water wrote:
Wow, very interesting!

It is possible that some covert group could be conducting some sort of weird psychological test on people, with TV sets with weird technology allowing a special signal to interact with a viewer. The test would have to be to see who could notice this and interact with it. Who would go through such lengths to perform an elaborate test like this, I dunno.

Or, you could be creating this 'entity' with your mind. Not saying it's your imagination, but you might be creating it yourself from actual energy, if that makes sense.

Or, some entity outside the matrix field of perception, so to speak, having fun with you.

The psychological test theory is very interesting and certainly could be plausible. Or maybe I could be creating this from my 'imagination', only its certainly wouldn't be something I consciously do. Nor can I understand what my subconscious motive for doing this would be. I must admit my partiality to the last possibility you suggested, that I'm visually experiencing some kind of life form from another dimension. Admittedly, its very exciting on a personal level to entertain such a possiblilty. A part of me does merely 'want to believe'. I would feel much better about all of it if I could find someone else that has had similiar experiences. Though I do remember that Goth stated that she has seen into other dimensions; what she experienced was probably much more vivid and lifelike, as she appears to possess superior psychic abilities in comparison to most others.

I also realize that many laypeople would probably label me as mentally ill. For the record, I have no history of any diagnosed mental illness, nor does anyone in my family's history. My experiences are also intermittent and limited to some specific circumstances. As far as medications go, I was on effexor, an anti depressant up until November of last year and I've had many experiences both while on and while being off this medication. I have noticed is that when I was on, my nightime experiences appeared to be more vivid and I used to see what appeared to very tiny fairys that had a somewhat insect like appearance. The fact that I no longer see them while off the medication, leads me to speculate that serotonin levels could be a significant variable. I'm considering getting back on the medication, it would be interesting to see if my level of experience changes accordingly. Regardless, I am very much convinced that brain chemicals are a very important factor to consider relating to these experiences.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: My very unusual experience with television static   My very unusual experience with television static EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 12:15 pm

It's hard to say, and the truth must lie with you.

We have discussed similar issues: http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.org/beyond-the-sea-f12/more-tricks-from-the-tricksters-t55.htm

Also, there is the issue of fairies. Some people still claim to see them in some places. Supposedly they exist in the realm of the unconciousness. Shamans claim that they can see them.
Back to top Go down
plutonianman
Magician
Magician

PostSubject: Re: My very unusual experience with television static   My very unusual experience with television static EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:56 pm

I'm having quite an unusual night so far. I'm seeing what appears to be tree branches all along the walls along with various 'shapes' moving from within. Everything is much larger then my typical experiences. My third eye is wide open, thats for sure.

Ok..on go the lights. I seen a shadow on the wall to the side of my bed. Looks to be at least a couple feet in height, but looks as if a large steel pole has transversely passed through his body, like that scene in "The Omen" where the rod falls off the chruch and goes right through the Priest. I hate it when I chicken out like that, but sometimes it just gets to be a bit much..
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: My very unusual experience with television static   My very unusual experience with television static EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:40 pm

Lots of activity by any standard Erik. I don't know if I can shed any light on what you are experiencing, but I have a couple of things for you to consider.

First, the static on tv thing - white noise. White noise is a good medium for communication from other entities. Even more helped if there was a storm going on (electricity). I don't know if many people are aware of the role of crystals in aiding paranormal communication? I've been looking into this and it would appear that crystals actually old information inside them with electrical charges. Interestingly, most of our communication devices have crystals in them - tvs, radios, phones, computers. Now to add to this, silicone and carbon are present in living things. Crystals can have either or both in them which would make them some sort of living being. So crystals are living, can communicate and store information. So a tv with static is like a generator or amplifier for whoever or whatever is using the crystal inside to communicate hence we see the possibility of all those photos of ghostly faces on tvs being a reality and the little people you see Erik, as having an explanation as well.

Now, another thing to think about...you mentioned effexor...interesting I am on that drug for depression and anxiety myself. I haven't really noticed any decrease in what I am aware of but it has made me sleepier. However, when I do go through depressed thinking (like right now, sigh...) I notice the communication from the other side picks up BUT I have less use of my faculties to understand it. When I am happy or positive it is like a series of explosions triggering each other and I am able to decipher the info and link it to other things and get the whole picture really quickly. I haven't noticed any difference in the amount of activity, just the way I interpret it.

I do believe your third eye is opening and perhaps you are being guided to control your skills hence the effects of your commands on the man in the tv. I remember something similar involving a hanging ornament and being urged to use my mind to make it change direction when swinging in a circle. This could be the work of a guide coming through to aid you with development.

And you can control it Erik. Set your intention to only receive positive interactions and for you to be the one who says when you have had enough. Ask for the message to be delivered in a less confronting way - through a dream or a song or a passage in a book. Dimensions are merging and overlapping more as we head towards the transition. But this is still OUR dimension and we have CHOICE. It can be fascinating when we discover just how much we are truly capable of, but remember to always take it at a pace you are comfortable with. You know how much is enough for one sitting. Take care of yourself first and foremost.

Please be kind to yourself and don't buy into the fearful attitude of assigning your experiences to mental illness. I don't believe what you are seeing is your imagination. I do think that at your core you know that too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My very unusual experience with television static   My very unusual experience with television static Empty

Back to top Go down

My very unusual experience with television static
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Warriors :: Paranormality :: The Truth Is Out There-
Jump to: