Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goth's Holiday Snaps

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Goth's Holiday Snaps Empty
PostSubject: Goth's Holiday Snaps   Goth's Holiday Snaps EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:31 pm

As you guys know, I went AWOL for the better part of a week at the end of March. I took a short whirlwind vacation with my three kids and my wonderful mother to the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia. We went to Dreamworld, Movieworld, Seaworld and Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary. The best part for me (apart from being with people I love sweetheart ) were the animals.

Here's some of the ones we saw:

The tigers at Dreamworld's Tiger Island

Goth's Holiday Snaps Holidayneri089

Goth's Holiday Snaps Holidayneri261

Goth's Holiday Snaps Holidayneri255

Goth's Holiday Snaps Holidayneri266

Goth's Holiday Snaps Holidayneri228

I'll post more pix later...hope you like these big cats. They were just amazing to watch. moonie
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: Goth's Holiday Snaps   Goth's Holiday Snaps EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:37 pm

I love tigers. They're amazing creatures. Well, and they remind me of my cat.

Nice pictures, Goth. Looks like it was a wonderful day too. I hope you guys had fun. blu wink
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Goth's Holiday Snaps   Goth's Holiday Snaps EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:16 am

Tigers yeah! Majestic!
Back to top Go down
RHFay
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
RHFay

PostSubject: Re: Goth's Holiday Snaps   Goth's Holiday Snaps EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 5:12 am

ROAR!!!!

I like big cats. I like little cats, too.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Goth's Holiday Snaps   Goth's Holiday Snaps EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:22 pm

The penguins at Seaworld were a must see for me. This is my youngest son Hayden asking if we could take one home:

Goth's Holiday Snaps 0254

Mind you, he also asked if we could take a dolphin, a stingray and a tiger shark home that day!

Here's more pics of the fairy penguins:

Goth's Holiday Snaps 0256

Goth's Holiday Snaps 0253
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Goth's Holiday Snaps   Goth's Holiday Snaps EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:39 pm

The shark Hayden wanted to bring home:

Goth's Holiday Snaps 0269

The underwater viewing area at Seaworld's Shark Bay was exceptional. Hayden and I sat there for nearly an hour just watching the different fish in the tank...

Goth's Holiday Snaps 102_3154

We all enjoyed patting the stingrays...

Goth's Holiday Snaps 102_3152
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Goth's Holiday Snaps   Goth's Holiday Snaps EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:49 pm

Oh, and just to reassure everyone that the stingrays were gentle creatures and no-one had a Steve Irwin type experience with them, here's a snap of Hayden after we patted them:

Goth's Holiday Snaps 0249

unsure hmmm, come to think about it, he did kind of have some Crocodile Hunter adventures...here he is with my daughter's toy cat rescuing it from the jaws of death (no prizes for guessing who put the cat in there in the first place! eyeroll lol )

Goth's Holiday Snaps 0250
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goth's Holiday Snaps   Goth's Holiday Snaps Empty

Back to top Go down

Goth's Holiday Snaps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Warriors :: LW Community :: Scrapbook-
Jump to: