Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Connect with the life force

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

Connect with the life force Empty
PostSubject: Connect with the life force   Connect with the life force EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:43 pm

"The spirit down here in man and the spirit up there in the sun, in reality are only one spirit, and there is no other one."

-- The Upanishads

We regard our lives as made up of an infinite number of separate bits and pieces. That is how our senses perceive our universe.

But science has now affirmed what the sages always knew. The life force is the foundation of all, unseen and untouched though it may be. It flows through everyone and everything. It is impossible to exist separate and apart from the source of all creation.

"Everything you see has its roots in the unseen world.
The forms may change, yet the essence remains the same.
Every wonderful sight will vanish; every sweet word will fade,
But do not be disheartened,
The source they come from is eternal, growing,
Branching out, giving new life and new joy.
Why do you weep?
The source is within you
And this whole world is springing up from it."

-- Jelaluddin Rumi
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Connect with the life force   Connect with the life force EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:44 am

Beautiful!!!
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Connect with the life force   Connect with the life force EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:33 pm

The basic of Pranic Healing peace

It is all a within factor afterall.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Connect with the life force   Connect with the life force EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:02 pm

I know this...I know this with every cell in my body and yet I am overcome with tears...I just don't understand how not to feel so much. I know we create with our thoughts and I know that our thoughts create our reality and everything in our reality is chosen and has purpose....but that purpose surely isn't to cry and grieve and feel loss? Where o where am I going wrong? I feel like I am caught in a rubber band cycle that keeps flinging me back into this over-feeling whenever I start to get on top of things and connect with that life force.

help
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Connect with the life force   Connect with the life force EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:07 pm

The question is Goth, why are you flinging yourself back and what can you do to change it? I'm thinking affirmations... Louise Hay... might be useful to you at this very point? "I am willing to change"... And of course, it wouldn't be normal if you didn't feel things, but how about grounding the excess? I have been told that many women ground more effectively from the sacral chakra rather than from the root chakra - I've tried this myself and it felt a bit unfamiliar, but it did seem to be more grounding to me. Also, maybe your sacral chakra is unbalanced? I feel as though it could be like mine... overactive... which is not beneficial. Maybe it's overactive in order to compensate for an underactive base chakra? What about daily self-reiki using the sequence of hand positions so that you're treating each chakra every day? Just some thoughts... maybe some of it will be helpful?
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Connect with the life force   Connect with the life force EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 9:00 am

Thanks Gem sweetheart Yes, affirmations and Louise Hay sound like a good start. Self Reiki I hadn't considered. I have been trying to meditate more. I end up going into trance though lol. Grounding I have pretty much ignored lately - mybad! And I could do with some removal of cords from my solar plexus...I had a good detachment going on there for a few weeks. Then i lost it. I just feel like a pendulum swinging erratically all over the place lately. I've always been overly-sensitive. But then I do work with high levels of cerebral energy...maybe it is time to get physically active to balance it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Connect with the life force   Connect with the life force Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1