Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favourite hot guys!

Go down 
+3
Ayna
Goth~Ink
GemLover
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Favourite hot guys! Empty
PostSubject: Favourite hot guys!   Favourite hot guys! EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 6:44 pm

Post your faves. drool

Brian Molko

Nuno Bettencourt
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Favourite hot guys!   Favourite hot guys! EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 7:51 pm

Oh no...this thread is asking for trouble lol.

Favourite hot guys! Motivator759c8dd99c2afb0aea478c5af9

Favourite hot guys! 170131468_22eb1313e7

Hotness and the Supernatural....now that's what I'm talking about!! bigheart

Favourite hot guys! Supernatural72

Favourite hot guys! Supernatural-jared-padalecki4
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Favourite hot guys!   Favourite hot guys! EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:12 pm

hehe, speaking of hot and supernatural, I used to love Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer!
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Favourite hot guys!   Favourite hot guys! EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:37 pm

I always sooo want to have a pash up with Brian Molko after I hear him sing a Marc Bolan song! tongue (You know if you rearrange the letters of Brian Molko, you can get 'Mark Boilon'). mr green

Back to top Go down
Ayna
Seeker
Seeker
Ayna

PostSubject: Re: Favourite hot guys!   Favourite hot guys! EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:07 pm

I find Michael Greyeyes ( First Nations Plains Cree) lusciously attractive. I first saw
him in " Stolen Women, Captured Hearts" eyeroll ( that was such a good movie)

But, dream on Ayna,, maybe in another life eh ?
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Favourite hot guys!   Favourite hot guys! EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:43 am

Ooooh, I think indian men are hot too!
Back to top Go down
Ayna
Seeker
Seeker
Ayna

PostSubject: Re: Favourite hot guys!   Favourite hot guys! EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 3:09 am

My first husband ( sounds AWFUL eh ? ) was Ojibwa. I met him in Ottawa in 1974. I had just emigrated
to Canada from Ireland.

We could not have been more different. He with his deep dark red skin and blue black hair, and me,
" paleface with freckles and red hair"

We had a short , passionate time together. He died in 1978 in an accident.

I wouldnt trade that time for anything.
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Favourite hot guys!   Favourite hot guys! EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:16 am

Woah. Ayna, I can't put my finger on exactly why, but I'm REALLY struck by your post. Shocked Your story just seems so intense to me.
Back to top Go down
harmonygirl
Magician
Magician
harmonygirl

PostSubject: Re: Favourite hot guys!   Favourite hot guys! EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:33 am

I have a thing for Hug Jackman, not wolverine hairy guy though and the shoulders of ohhh whats his name buddy from\Gladiators.... yeahhhhh himm
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Favourite hot guys!   Favourite hot guys! EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:53 am

I think I go for cuteness overall... or tiny guys who are like elves...

Liam from Coronation Street is tall, but ohhh so cute. drool

And now for a shortie Mancunian... Mark Owen. drool drool

He's so gorgey! tongue
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Favourite hot guys!   Favourite hot guys! EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:03 am

Favourite hot guys! 2572Night Star, I love Indian men also. I have a very weak spot in my heart for this guy, Robbie Robertson !! !!SOMEWHERE DOWN THE CRAZY RIVER WITH ROBBIE !! !! cheesygrin
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Favourite hot guys!   Favourite hot guys! EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 1:25 pm

Here's a part Cherokee Indian guy that i know lots of women find attractive....

Favourite hot guys! Johnny%20Depp%20-%20Melt%20Trigger2

JOHNNY DEPP

Favourite hot guys! Johnny_depp_biography

I know I do... happy hour
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Favourite hot guys!   Favourite hot guys! EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:49 pm

I didn't know Johnny Depp was part Cherokee Indian! big grin He is very hott though...

As is Keanu Reeves (part Chinese Hawaiian)...
Favourite hot guys! 10021_18521

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ayna
Seeker
Seeker
Ayna

PostSubject: Re: Favourite hot guys!   Favourite hot guys! EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 3:31 pm

OOOH, Keanu is simply gorgeous. !!! thanks for posting this great pic.
Back to top Go down
Ayna
Seeker
Seeker
Ayna

PostSubject: Re: Favourite hot guys!   Favourite hot guys! EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:15 pm

GemLover wrote:
Woah. Ayna, I can't put my finger on exactly why, but I'm REALLY struck by your post. Shocked Your story just seems so intense to me.

GemLover, it gets even more intense. In 1982 my daughter was born. I had married a European of Teutonic descent. BUT, when she
arrived, she was the talk of the town. She had blue-black hair and dark skin !!!!!!!! In short, she looked like a little Native. She still
does, at the age of 26 she is a dark beauty. My mother-in-law, at that time, accused me of having a " Turkish Lover" seered, to explain the oddness of my daughter´s looks.
I personally think she is the reincarnation of my first husband. Who knows, ? she was even born on his Birthday. July 5th.
Bet that " wows" you eh ?

kindest regards
Ayna
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Favourite hot guys!   Favourite hot guys! EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:45 pm

no way whoa! That wows me! What a wonderful experience for you Ayna. Is your daughter like your late husband in other ways such as personality or likes?
Back to top Go down
Ayna
Seeker
Seeker
Ayna

PostSubject: Re: Favourite hot guys!   Favourite hot guys! EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:17 pm

Yes, she is indeed like him in a lot of ways. Some of which aren´t so good. He was a difficult young man with a lot of issues. Nevertheless I loved him to the point of losing my reason. Love does have many facets indeed. Its not an emotion which can really ever be explained. I dont think we should ever even try, for as Alice in Wonderland said. " That was yesterday, and I was a different person then"

I´ll get back to you on your PM asap. I´m trying to finish a mosaic table for my mum-in-law for mothers day. There are ONLY 10,000 pieces to be laid....... no way But thats just like me, always pick the most difficult way in life. Who am I talking to eh Kat ? hissyfit

Cyber hugs and much love from your ( losing her sight over the tiny mosaics)

Ayna
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Favourite hot guys!   Favourite hot guys! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:27 am

Would love to see a photo of your mosaic table. What a wonderful project!!
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Favourite hot guys!   Favourite hot guys! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:37 am

Night Star wrote:

**hides**
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Favourite hot guys!   Favourite hot guys! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:46 am

Shocked Ayna that is incredible about your daughter......!!!
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Favourite hot guys!   Favourite hot guys! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:09 am

MoonChild wrote:
Night Star wrote:

**hides**

Oh Moonie, it goes without saying there should be a picture of you in this thread! pinkheart
Back to top Go down
Ayna
Seeker
Seeker
Ayna

PostSubject: Re: Favourite hot guys!   Favourite hot guys! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:42 am

Night Star wrote:
Would love to see a photo of your mosaic table. What a wonderful project!!

You may be sure I will upload a photo, insofar as my sight allows it cheesygrin when I am finished.

I wonder if the LOGOS ( = The God, the Creator, The One, Allah, etc, etc, etc, got the same messages from His Mum) ?

Interesting to think about eh? ++

" Darling boy, when you are finished creating that Planet, could you let me know? And, did you remember to tidy up afterwards?. You know what I taught you. If a thing is worth doing, its worth doing well. And what about that odd idea you had...." freedom of will" ?
Oh, I dont know. I dont think that will come to anything except misery. Give them an inch, and they will overrun the whole planet.
Its too lovely to be in their hands anyway. I dont think they know what they have under their feet, and I really am very sad about their future.

Yes, my dearest , I know they will ruin it all to the point of ? WHAT?

You think they might awaken ?

I do hope so. There are so many Planets in our Cosmos. SO many Beings, all praying for this tiny Planet named " Earth"

Your loving
Mum
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Favourite hot guys!   Favourite hot guys! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:52 am

Interesting thoughts Ayna! big grin

So sorry to over-run this thread with Brian Molko, but... new video is out and OMG... long, past-the-shoulders, straight shiny hair. drool (That's not him in the initial pic that shows below)

I don't think he's ever looked so good. blush
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite hot guys!   Favourite hot guys! Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite hot guys!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Warriors :: LW Community :: Ladies Lounge-
Jump to: