Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I've arrived!

Go down 
+3
Goth~Ink
l1l1th
Skyhawk
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyhawk
Seeker
Seeker

I've arrived! Empty
PostSubject: I've arrived!   I've arrived! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:19 pm

Good Day, ALL. My dear friend Solane Star invited me to join you. I'm a huge fan of her photographs. So I came to view some more of those here. But I know I'll fall in LIGHT with many of you also.

I have no idea whether I'm an Old Soul or a New Soul. Sometimes I feel old and wise. Other times I feel childlike and innocent. All I really know is that I love studying all things spiritual and metaphysical. And if I do nothing else in this life, I hope I won't die with any of my songs still within me. I want to do all I can to express my real and authentic self with as much Love and Gratitude as I know how.

So far I've only read through the history of this site and the Community Entrance entries. Y'all sound pretty real to me! And I like that you aren't afraid to share the darkness along with the Light. Duality is a given in this dimension. Might as well deal with it!

So Many Thanks for the invite, Solane Star! And warm greetings to all of you!

Skyhawk
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

I've arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've arrived!   I've arrived! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:37 pm

A warm welcome to you skyhawk! manifest

I hope you may find something here and perhaps even stick around for awhile ... I must say you have a lovely, soulful energy about you.

hope
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

I've arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've arrived!   I've arrived! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:58 pm

I've arrived! 0_gothic_hello_purple

It's a pleasure to welcome you to our community. You really caught my attention with the line "I hope I don't die with my song still in me..." I don't think I can really explain the profound synchronicity of this...we've been talking about being drawn to music in one of the threads on here and I posted about a spirit who was communicating with me through song...today it continued and then I came on here and those words echoed what she was trying to tell me...bless you for being part of the message wings I never cease to be amazed by the way in which spirit works to get through to us.

Anyhoo, good to have you here Skyhawk. Looking forward to getting to know you better. Don't be a stranger.

manifest
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

I've arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've arrived!   I've arrived! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:54 pm

The Hawk has landed!!!!!

Welcome to the Light Zone! peace
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

I've arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've arrived!   I've arrived! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 2:18 am

idea Light Zone clap Nice ONE !! !! mr green

bigheart sweetheart rose Like a Star @ heaven Soooooo glad to see you have landed here also " SKYHAWK !! !!

How magik & Sooooo Mystically FULLed WE are, with so many Synchronicities butterlight grouphug

Goth~Ink your post here about Synchronicity has had a profound affect on me also. I've BE-en going Around & Around in my mind and spiraling with some really BEE-TEE-YOU-FULL streaming thoughts ALL morning girl.

" You sure do know how to stirrrr....... ONEs SOUL !! !!

Goth quote:

It's a pleasure to welcome you to our community. You really caught my attention with the line "I hope I don't die with my song still in me..." I don't think I can really explain the profound synchronicity of this...we've been talking about being drawn to music in one of the threads on here and I posted about a spirit who was communicating with me through song...today it continued and then I came on here and those words echoed what she was trying to tell me...bless you for being part of the message wings I never cease to be amazed by the way in which spirit works to get through to us.

What you have written here about Synchronicites is what has got me thinking and sooo inspired to post many other threads that so link into this BIGGER picture of what is really going on here at " LIGHT WARRIORS " the forming of your NEW Community !! !!

I feel a BE-E has come and also LANDED in my Bon- " NET " !! !! Just like the Hawk has LANDED and she's here with her message, BE-cause Hawk is the Messenger Bird you know and it brings Visionary Powers and these birds are the Visionaries of the AIR, so I got a BE-E in my Bon-Net today for you!! !! when opening my e-mails and finding these posts here this morning. butterlight I would Love to also share more on this BE-E Synchronicity thingy and how it has ALL come about and how it ALL ties in here, which I also feel it's going to link into a many New threads around here.

So on that NOTE ,I'm going to start out with why the BE-E in my Bon- " NET " this Morning and Shine some SUN- LIGHT on that ONE first.

Goth I think you will find Great Message in this BE-E Totem Also and how it ALL fits into this Well-Come & Goth's NEW Community rose butterlight that she has BE-En Forming and Building th-US far !! !! clap hope

Last edited by Solane Star on Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

I've arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've arrived!   I've arrived! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 2:23 am

What to watch for when Bee appears:

There is a clear message here that there is pollen available to you that can be turned into life sustaining nourishment but you may have to get out there and hustle a bit to get it! Still, the efforts you make now are apt to be well rewarded.

Have you been slinging some stinging attacks or had some come your way? Do you need to defend what is of value to you, lest it be taken over or ripped apart by someone else?

All Bees represent the ability to do the impossible because they defy the laws of aerodynamics which states they should not be able to fly, though obviously they do quite well. Perhaps Bee is sending you a message that you too need to believe that the impossible can and does occur, we are usually just too blind to see it.

It may be time to look for a new community or hive. Is your home and the people around you supporting you in the way that is truly beneficial for you and others?

You most likely need to ask for help with something. Remember, even the Queen only works on her own just long enough to get enough mature adults up and running. So too do you need to work on your own for only so long and then you need to ask for assistance. Take a good look at your life, what do you need help with most right now?

Is your home clean and in good repair? Workers spend much time making sure their hive is well tended. Remember, decay and clutter attract pests and energy you really can live without.

By Morning Star

You may found the rest of this BE-e Totem in this thread: http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.org/through-the-looking-glass-f18/animal-totems-t159.htm#1304
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

I've arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've arrived!   I've arrived! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 3:15 am

Speaking also of Synchronicities, as I BE-gin to make this post here and while I was writing a few more paper notes for here, I noticed a Black ANT that was running down the side of my computer deck and down again the keys of my keyboard and UP and onto my paper notes. Well it took everything for me to not stop what I was doing and go and read about the ANT Totem and how it may ALL Connect to everything thats BE-en going Around & Around with ALL these Synchronicity HAPPY-ens, but I managed!! !! lol unsure I remember reading about Morning Stars BE-e Totom & seeing something about the Ant written in amongst the BE-e Totem. Nice now I'll have to go and read about Ant and Post this Totem also.

I found it. blu wink

About the Ant

Many Bee people are extremely cooperative and the only other people that come as close to this sense of community are Ant people. These people really understand that in order for they themselves to do well in life, then all of life must also prosper and thrive and they are willing to work with many others to accomplish their own and others well being. What happens to many Bee people though is that since they themselves are so willing to automatically cooperate and behave in ways that are helpful to others, they don't stop to question whether those they are helping are also going to be willing to return the favour.

By Morning Star

Ant Animal Totem post here: http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.org/through-the-looking-glass-f18/animal-totems-t159.htm
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

I've arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've arrived!   I've arrived! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:38 am

for you Solane...speechless...I just feel so blessed...you cannot comprehend how your posts have actually lifted me this morning and helped me see a wider picture. I am sorry to hijack your intro thread Skyhawk blush

I am allergic to bees...they are actually a threat to my life. And lately I have been under attack and feeling very low...but I have ants everywhere around where I live. I have huge communities of meat ants (the big nasty ones that bite) in my yard and I love to watch them. You can tell alot about what is going to happen by watching ants.

All I can say is I am resonating with your posts and yes, the synchronicity is very real. grouphug
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

I've arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've arrived!   I've arrived! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:19 pm

Welcome Sky Hawk the music has filled my soul and my thoughts and I have so much to share but first things first...

Have a look around as there is a lot to contemplate, don't get stuck in any ruts and eventually you'll come out on the others side ready and revved with lots to share as you get to know us and we get to know you.

We all have unique paths so hang tight and get ready to sing...

Hi Solane Star,

Your post on the totems of the Bee and the Ant resonates with me as I didn't get in to post last night as I was talking with a Great Aunt and well I had a lot to say... More details will be provided later...
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

I've arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've arrived!   I've arrived! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:16 pm

Skyhawk, what an awesome name!!!!! So happy you have joined our little family here! I love hawks!

I've arrived! Falon15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I've arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've arrived!   I've arrived! Empty

Back to top Go down

I've arrived!
Page 1 of 1