Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Otters Holding Hands

Go down 
+3
Goth~Ink
Blue Water
Night Star
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Night Star
Night Star

Otters Holding Hands Empty
PostSubject: Otters Holding Hands   Otters Holding Hands EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:06 am

Watch how they drift apart in the water after a while and go right back to holding hands again! Sooooo sweet!
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: Otters Holding Hands   Otters Holding Hands EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:23 am

That made me smile, it is adorable! big grin
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Otters Holding Hands   Otters Holding Hands EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:58 am

Why are all the adorable animals wild and in countries I don't live in, huh? scratch Maybe because I would try to cuddle them and end up all scratched up. Very nice video Lorri thumup
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Otters Holding Hands   Otters Holding Hands EmptySat May 09, 2009 4:38 pm

Yeah not only did they get back together they switched hands???
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Otters Holding Hands   Otters Holding Hands EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:21 pm

awww they just wanna hold onto each other in as many ways as possible....aint love grand? bigheart
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Otters Holding Hands   Otters Holding Hands EmptySun May 10, 2009 2:53 am

Glad you all enjoyed it. I just love this video!!
Back to top Go down
harmonygirl
Magician
Magician
harmonygirl

PostSubject: Re: Otters Holding Hands   Otters Holding Hands EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:11 pm

I loved this video. Thanks for posting cheesygrin
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Otters Holding Hands   Otters Holding Hands EmptySun May 10, 2009 4:23 pm

sun I'll have to find more cute animal ones.
Back to top Go down
simmy
Magician
Magician
simmy

PostSubject: Re: Otters Holding Hands   Otters Holding Hands EmptySun May 10, 2009 11:32 pm

that is absolutely adorable! I have to wonder though.l Is this normalbehaviour for these animals? Is it a survival mechanism for floating around in river currents? I'm sure theres more to it than what we see as a loving couple. BecAUSE YOU'LL notice the white headed one was snoozing a lot so perhaps its a protection thing. Perhaps they drift around in the water napping instead of being on the land where they are not as safe from predators?

I think too much!! Just ignore me lol... Its beautiful and they do love it other without a doubt! Equal opportunity relationship that one....lol
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Otters Holding Hands   Otters Holding Hands EmptyMon May 11, 2009 12:53 am

Cute.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Otters Holding Hands   Otters Holding Hands EmptyTue May 12, 2009 10:56 am

I wondered too Simmy. Oh, love your avatar!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Otters Holding Hands   Otters Holding Hands Empty

Back to top Go down

Otters Holding Hands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Warriors :: Mind, Matter and Metaphysics :: Mother Earth-
Jump to: