Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Victory Party

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Virus
The Virus

The Victory Party Empty
PostSubject: The Victory Party   The Victory Party EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:30 am

Yeah, I think I posted this link in one of this group's reincarnations back in Bluewater's forum's days. So call it a favorite returns. cheesygrin

So, every time I watch this Star Wars-ending, I think the exact same thoughts.

Once we kick those NWO-losers' asses back to the Stone Age for their daring to try and take away our freedom... Once we've stopped them and all that, I expect every single person on Earth to participate in the most badass and global victory party the world has ever seen. And it should look something like in the end of Star Wars 6 above. cheesygrin

And naturally, once we've defeated those NWO-geeks, we will all have to gather in one spot so we can celebrate together. blu wink I expect y'all to participate.

...though we do need to vote on exactly WHERE we will meet to hold up our part of the global victory party. unsure

As I see it, we probably have a few alternatives. The US, Australia and Sweden (Japan, if it takes more than a year from now to defeat them) are three. So the question we have to ask ourselves is, which city has the most party potential? Sapporo for sure get my vote. In fact we should time it so that we defeat the NWO just in time for the yearly Sapporo Snow Festival. That'd be awesome, 'cause then we could both enjoy a global victory party and watch the incredible snow sculptures the Sapporoans have built.

Of course, Australia's parties aren't exactly on the low end, either. And the US, well, they make a good number three. cheesygrin

So, let's hear it. Where do YOU guys want to celebrate our victory? happy hour

(I figured we needed a less serious subject, and it didn't help that I saw that movie ending again. Hahaha.)
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

The Victory Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Victory Party   The Victory Party EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:06 pm

Ewoks! big grin Mr Gem thinks that the MGMT 'Electric Feel' video looks like an Ewok party. mr green
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

The Victory Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Victory Party   The Victory Party EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:12 pm

Did someone say party? woot cheers thumup clap
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

The Victory Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Victory Party   The Victory Party EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:17 pm

There ain't no party like an Ewok party. cool
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

The Victory Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Victory Party   The Victory Party EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:22 pm

I agree. Back in the days I was thinking we could mutate some grey aliens (against their will of course) and turn them into Ewoks for the victory party. That way it'd be a REAL party. cheesygrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Victory Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Victory Party   The Victory Party Empty

Back to top Go down

The Victory Party
Page 1 of 1