Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some of my moments

Go down 
+2
Goth~Ink
harmonygirl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
harmonygirl
Magician
Magician
harmonygirl

Some of my moments Empty
PostSubject: Some of my moments   Some of my moments EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:40 am

The first 2 are from one of my favorite places....

The other a self portrait.....

Some of my moments Reflection_of_beauty

Some of my moments Thelake

Some of my moments Self_portrait_01
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Some of my moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my moments   Some of my moments EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 9:12 am

Thanks for sharing Shan. You really have the eye of an artist. Your favourite places look divine! I can really sense nature at its finest when you are there. Your self-portrait is well drawn and expressive. The emotions I am picking up don't sit well though. Please don't take that as a criticism - quite the opposite - it is a compliment because your drawing skills are so refined that you have captured ow you are feeling perfectly. I guess the idea is to bring the feelings of being in your favourite places into your reality when the feelings in your drawing hit you.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

Some of my moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my moments   Some of my moments EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:08 am

Oh Shannon, your nature shots are awesome pinkheart !!!!!!! Your self portrait is quite expressive. Thanks soooo much for sharing these!!! butterlight for you huggz
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

Some of my moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my moments   Some of my moments EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:36 pm

The sun light shines on the water, your avatar from your picture, the eye looking to the sky, and as I breath deep and look again what changed?

You still need to smile....

I feel like you though biting my lip... Something that I want to say, and so much more to be said.

Where is the source?

Time...

All in good time...
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Some of my moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my moments   Some of my moments EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:19 pm

How lovely... you do have the eye of an artist Shannon. Sparkles on water is one of my favourite things to look at. clap
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Some of my moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my moments   Some of my moments EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 9:55 am

...because it is light, and so are we blu wink Light is my favourite thing in the whole world. When I was younger and in art school, I used to try and capture it in my drawings in as many ways as possible but I don't think I ever did it justice.
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

Some of my moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my moments   Some of my moments EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 1:27 pm

for you Harmonygirl these pics are BE-autiful !! !!

Thank-You sun
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

Some of my moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my moments   Some of my moments EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:38 pm

TheGreatWhiteBuffalo wrote:
The sun light shines on the water, your avatar from your picture, the eye looking to the sky, and as I breath deep and look again what changed?

You still need to smile....

I feel like you though biting my lip... Something that I want to say, and so much more to be said.

Where is the source?

Time...

All in good time...

Gary, you keep mentioning wanting to say something and all in good time. Thing is...you never say what it is.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Some of my moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my moments   Some of my moments EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:38 pm

Haha yes, you noticed too....I think he is a man of mystery like Austin Powers, Night. Perhaps he is trying to get us ladies excited with his enticements blu wink
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Some of my moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my moments   Some of my moments EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:05 pm

Goth~Ink wrote:
...because it is light, and so are we blu wink Light is my favourite thing in the whole world. When I was younger and in art school, I used to try and capture it in my drawings in as many ways as possible but I don't think I ever did it justice.

Ah, yes... one of my other favourite things to look at is my dangly crystal that hangs in the window, with amethysts all the way down the string - but it's not the physical object that I love looking at, it's all the dancing rainbow orbs that it casts into the walls when the sun shines. It's so magical and lovely. Light again!
Back to top Go down
harmonygirl
Magician
Magician
harmonygirl

Some of my moments Empty
PostSubject: Here are some more   Some of my moments EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 4:45 am

Bird sanctuary.... my fav place.... I love when their little feet clutch your fingers...
Some of my moments April25001

hawk - my totem
Some of my moments April25002

wolf... this is my guy... he has been with me for years.... I have relied on him so much, his face brings me strength... his heart brings me power when I need it... he is there in a flash
Some of my moments April25003
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

Some of my moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my moments   Some of my moments EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:18 pm

WHOA! Those are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you draw those?
As for little birdie feet...I too love how they feel on my finger. I have rescued a few in my time. It's like the most amazing feeling, this beautiful and gentle little creature sharing some moments of its' life with you without fear. Truly enchanting!!!!
Back to top Go down
harmonygirl
Magician
Magician
harmonygirl

Some of my moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my moments   Some of my moments EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 2:55 am

Yep, I drew the hawk late last summer and the wolf is a work in progress, he has been on teh table for about 2 years now. He is not done.... but i think he will probably be finished when he walks out of my life. Thanks, I have these up on my wall to see them everyday. These are not my spirit portraits.... but they are a few hours of work for each one.... from reference.... but I do search for the reference to find one that really speaks to me.

Thanks for the nice comments. I really appreciate them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some of my moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my moments   Some of my moments Empty

Back to top Go down

Some of my moments
Page 1 of 1