Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Face immeshed in couch?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
plutonianman
Magician
Magician

Face immeshed in couch?! Empty
PostSubject: Face immeshed in couch?!   Face immeshed in couch?! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 3:46 pm

I noticed something unusual in a picture my sister took, which shows her couch. I tried to post the entire original photo, but part of it kept getting cut out, so I cropped the photo and posted it. I noticed just right of dead center, the appearance of a skull, consisting of a face with distinct eyes, ears, nose and especially the mouth. Moreover, it appears that he's holding his hands up just underneath his face. I'd like to hear your perceptions of it, if any. It should be noted that my sister's oldest child seems to attract paranormal activity as big white orbs as often seen floating above his head in digital camera photos.

Face immeshed in couch?! Facecr12

Ok..in the upper left quadrant, I just noticed what appears to be the face of a dog, like a labrador retriever.

I'm also noticing, lying on the couch, just left of center, what resembles a little girl's head, its turned sideways and I can see what appears to be her mouth?! Both these things, the dog and the girl, are much more noticeable when you really zoom in on them well.
Back to top Go down
simmy
Magician
Magician
simmy

PostSubject: Re: Face immeshed in couch?!   Face immeshed in couch?! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:27 pm

GDAY

At first I thought u were seeing things! lol... Then the face on the pillow on the right popped out..the huge nose actually..hes got Krusty the clown type hair lol.... Deep heavy set eye brows or brow bone... I also clearly see the Labrador dog face...so sweet... I'm not sure really what to make of it..could just be trick of the eye but who knows right? I mean... You found faces in an ordinary pic of your lounge hey.... scratch

Simmy
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Face immeshed in couch?!   Face immeshed in couch?! EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:37 am

I'm terrible at this... I see a puppy and a kitten and a face sort of but geez...the old eyes aren't what they used to be...
Back to top Go down
plutonianman
Magician
Magician

PostSubject: Re: Face immeshed in couch?!   Face immeshed in couch?! EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:30 pm

simmy wrote:
GDAY

At first I thought u were seeing things! lol... Then the face on the pillow on the right popped out..the huge nose actually..hes got Krusty the clown type hair lol.... Deep heavy set eye brows or brow bone... I also clearly see the Labrador dog face...so sweet... I'm not sure really what to make of it..could just be trick of the eye but who knows right? I mean... You found faces in an ordinary pic of your lounge hey.... scratch

Simmy

Actually the picture was taken at my sister's inlaws house. When I first analyzed the photos, I was looking for orbs, as my they often show up in photograph's involving my nephew.

Last edited by plutonianman on Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
plutonianman
Magician
Magician

PostSubject: Re: Face immeshed in couch?!   Face immeshed in couch?! EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:56 pm

Face immeshed in couch?! 076471e92952

My nephew is just to the left of the orb.
Back to top Go down
plutonianman
Magician
Magician

PostSubject: Re: Face immeshed in couch?!   Face immeshed in couch?! EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:08 pm

Another orb in the same area, if you have a program that can zoom in, look closely inside the glass cabinet..specifically in the upper right quadrant of the glass portion..

Face immeshed in couch?! 6ab82a3ec983
Back to top Go down
plutonianman
Magician
Magician

PostSubject: Re: Face immeshed in couch?!   Face immeshed in couch?! EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:37 pm

I'm not sure what to make of the weird reflections evident inside the glass of the cabinet behind my nephew..

Face immeshed in couch?! 1a0d8b2d9ae1
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Face immeshed in couch?!   Face immeshed in couch?! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:36 am

Your nephew...he wasn't one of twins was he? Cos in one of the pictures ( the one with the face in the top right corner of the cabinet behind him) almost looks like his doppelganger! I am wondering if he has a spirit guardian around him or even a twin soul waiting for him on the other side. They are amazing photos Erik. The other cabinet one is a little difficult to make out without knowing what is actually in there and what is anomaly. I am sensing a spirit attached to him but not in a negative way. It is someone he has previously known or has an attachment to.
Back to top Go down
plutonianman
Magician
Magician

PostSubject: Re: Face immeshed in couch?!   Face immeshed in couch?! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:48 am

I've never heard of a doppelganger before. The face I noticed inside the cabinet appeared to be that of a woman whose head was turned slightly to her left, she looks like she has a big nose. I didn't notice her until I used my picasa program and zoomed in some 400 percent. My grandmother is Polish and she resembles someone that may come from that side of the family. My Nephew has trouble sleeping alone in the dark, he tells his mother that he sees things moving around and also strange insects flying through the air. I think he may have a lot of psychic sensitivity. The fact that he's alive and healthy is a miracle because he was born several weeks premature and barely 4 pounds, if that. She has noticed orbs in photos taken of him every since he was born, from many different cameras. I'm not a huge believer orbs, but these ones appear to be bigger then usual, and I can almost make out a seperate form inside of them.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Face immeshed in couch?!   Face immeshed in couch?! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:49 pm

Wow cool! Keep taking those pics!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Face immeshed in couch?!   Face immeshed in couch?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Face immeshed in couch?!
Page 1 of 1