Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

David Icke on Terry Wogan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Virus
The Virus

David Icke on Terry Wogan Empty
PostSubject: David Icke on Terry Wogan   David Icke on Terry Wogan EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:00 pm

This is a classic, and I really like David Icke here, because unlike the first time he appeared, he actually gives a rational and impressive show. Not that he didn't do it in 1990 or whatever it was, but back then, to be blunt, he did go off to look a bit like the New Age cultist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqTAIX2WlTQ

"We humans have out-sheeped the sheep, 'cause at least the sheep need a sheep dog to keep them in line. We humans keep eachother in line."

This man is good and honest, through and through. He may be wrong - but he's a good man.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

David Icke on Terry Wogan Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Icke on Terry Wogan   David Icke on Terry Wogan EmptyMon May 04, 2009 7:45 am

Thanks for this Virus. I am a bit of a David Icke fan. I believe he believes what he believes so for him that is his reality. I've found some of his information really resonates with me, some of it not so much. I think you could do far worse than give him a listen though. He is certainly thought-provoking.
Back to top Go down

David Icke on Terry Wogan
Page 1 of 1