Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Space on MySpace

Go down 
+3
RHFay
MoonChild
Goth~Ink
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Your Space on MySpace Empty
PostSubject: Your Space on MySpace   Your Space on MySpace EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:04 pm

For those who have pages, drop the address here so we can all link up.

Mine is in disrepair at present but I am working on a new one....not really having much luck with technical things lately sad cry
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Your Space on MySpace   Your Space on MySpace EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:25 pm

Back to top Go down
RHFay
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
RHFay

PostSubject: Richard's Blogs   Your Space on MySpace EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:09 am

I keep a blog and have a profile on many social networks. It's all part of networking with poets, writers, artists, editors, and publishers.

Here's my MySpace:
www.myspace.com/rhfay

And Live Journal:
http://rhfay.livejournal.com/

And Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=1161336415&ref=profile

And Blogger:
http://azurelionproductions.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
Humaren
Magician
Magician
Humaren

PostSubject: Re: Your Space on MySpace   Your Space on MySpace EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:39 am

I'm at:

www.myspace.com/fantasyoutpost

Does anyone else dislike the new profile 2.0. They screwed up my formating in the first version and now I have to put it back and it won't go. Even in version 1.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Your Space on MySpace   Your Space on MySpace EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:47 am

YES!!! Same happened to me that is why my page is sitting there in a crumpled heap unattended. disappointing I am all for change - but positive change, not something like this that messes with your head and frustrates the crap out of you. It is supposed to be fun people!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR grrr
Back to top Go down
Humaren
Magician
Magician
Humaren

PostSubject: Re: Your Space on MySpace   Your Space on MySpace EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:57 am

I know! I had a piece of my art work as background, and someone told me how much they liked it so why did I remove it. I almost blew! seered
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Your Space on MySpace   Your Space on MySpace EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:02 pm

This almost makes me afraid to go back and look at MySpace...

I'm just going to say for the moment I have a Blog on Blogger that we all know about, so if you're looking for me you know where to begin...

I've been a heavy participant at MyLot and from there I've gone to some new places, so expect more updates as time allows.

SingSnap is next I think and I'm trying to keep LightWarriors at the top of My Blogs so that anyone going to My Blogs see's us here first...

Numero Uno...
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Your Space on MySpace   Your Space on MySpace EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:00 am

Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Your Space on MySpace   Your Space on MySpace EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:26 pm

Myspace , just type in the name " Solane Star " Im the only ONE there. LOL !! !! heehee

rainbowstar
Back to top Go down
RHFay
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
RHFay

PostSubject: Re: Your Space on MySpace   Your Space on MySpace EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:58 pm

Humaren wrote:
I'm at:

www.myspace.com/fantasyoutpost

Does anyone else dislike the new profile 2.0. They screwed up my formating in the first version and now I have to put it back and it won't go. Even in version 1.

It won't let me send a friend request without the last name or e-mail.
Back to top Go down
RHFay
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
RHFay

PostSubject: Re: Your Space on MySpace   Your Space on MySpace EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:02 am

MoonChild wrote:
Moonie's MySpace

Can't friend you without last name or e-mail, according to MySpace.

Did MySpace fiddle with security settings recently?
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Your Space on MySpace   Your Space on MySpace EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:25 am

RH, on Humerans page it shows his real name. I just sent a request without any problems.
Back to top Go down
RHFay
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
RHFay

PostSubject: Re: Your Space on MySpace   Your Space on MySpace EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:22 am

Night Star wrote:
RH, on Humerans page it shows his real name. I just sent a request without any problems.

Oh! I was typing in Tesh instead of Crowe. Silly me!
Back to top Go down
Humaren
Magician
Magician
Humaren

PostSubject: Re: Your Space on MySpace   Your Space on MySpace EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:21 am

RHFay wrote:

It won't let me send a friend request without the last name or e-mail.

I tried to find some way to change that, but I can't find where. It never used to be like that.
Back to top Go down
Humaren
Magician
Magician
Humaren

PostSubject: Re: Your Space on MySpace   Your Space on MySpace EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:22 am

RHFay wrote:

Oh! I was typing in Tesh instead of Crowe. Silly me!

Hey I should try that on a Loan! tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Space on MySpace   Your Space on MySpace Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Space on MySpace
Page 1 of 1