Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pyschic Connecting and Negative Reacting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Water
Blue Water

Pyschic Connecting and Negative Reacting Empty
PostSubject: Pyschic Connecting and Negative Reacting   Pyschic Connecting and Negative Reacting EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:44 am

There is a negative reactive psychic thing that I do sometimes, and I don't entirely understand it. I guess I have a sense of personal space, and maybe on some level I have a mistrust of people at a certain closeness (perhaps going back to tragic childhood experiences.) But sometimes I feel that a the psyche of a person that I have recently been talking to online comes to me, not in the physical sense at all but psychically. And my automatic reaction to this is to brush it away negatively. I don't know why I react this way to it, as these encounters are always positive and seem harmless enough. And they're not always people who seem psychic either, so their connection to me is probably half my own doing (and I think unconsciously on theirs, in this case.) And yet I react negatively.

After doing this, it sometimes becomes clear that a closeness between us (emotionally) is broken or at least scarred a bit. Again, I do not believe that the person is usually conscious that we've had this psychic link; they may have only been thinking about me on the conscious level, and only I may have actually felt the psychic link. But the ramifications for my negative reaction is clear, although to them it may be a mystery as to why they suddenly get a negative 'vibe' from me.

Why do I do this? It must be fear. It seems like my psychic awareness and ability to connect to people is strengthening, and I must learn to trust and 'let them in.' I experienced this insecurity before when I became more social, when I first started joining forum sites especially. So now I need to learn to relax, trust and loosen up on a whole new level where it relates to connecting with others. I am not sure entirely what kind of harm or ‘karmatic’ results this reaction of mine may be causing. I certainly do not want to cause negative rifts with people I am becoming closer to. disappointing I am new to this whole psychic thing, I guess I am just slowly awakening to it. Slow is probably the best way to go in my case, as I still have some fear to let go of.

Has anyone else experienced this kind of thing before? If you let a person's psyche connect with you, how close might you become? Might you be able to share each other's thoughts, or speak telepathically? I am excited and nervous about this at the same time. Like I say, it's so new to me..
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Pyschic Connecting and Negative Reacting   Pyschic Connecting and Negative Reacting EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:02 pm

The magic is in the air, your connections to one or many is possible, I know for a fact that similar thoughts alignments or synchronizations do happen, a story that I can tell is of a connection that I made, now I was still a newbie and the visual ability to be or see through the eyes of another are beyond my abilities but I know that some people can make that kind of a connection. Let's say I'm speaking from personal experience of having looked around and later having a conversation where everything that I looked at was written back to me for everything that I would see and this was from a person on the west coast, I live and work on the east coast... Is telepathy possible? I believe because I have been a conduit for another person to attain that deep level of a connection.

I tried to share with you before about such phenomenon...

We all have this ability. But how does it work? That is the real question...
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Pyschic Connecting and Negative Reacting   Pyschic Connecting and Negative Reacting EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:53 pm

I think what Blue is talking about is not so much that he has the psychic activity going on, but that he is blocking it when it happens. And through doing this, he feels he is also somehow causing an emotional distance to occur in the relationship he has with the person he is psychically rejecting...which makes perfect sense to me. If you reject someone, there will be emotional residue on some level. But what interests me is the intent with which you are blocking them Blue. You talk about mistrust so I figure this is a protective reaction when you are aware of the psychic presence? Are the people who are contacting you psychically friends or randoms? If they are friends then this might be an opportunity for you to heal your mistrust and expand your psychic connectivity. I also wonder if it is the other people you are mistrusting, or yourself because you don't have confidence in what is happening or your ability to control it. Many people with trust issues also have a strong need for control in their lives.

I can relate in a way to what you are saying. I have this strange quirk where if I see an old friend from high school I will deliberately avoid talking to them. This is more from low self-esteem and not wanting to have to talk about all the failures in my life rather than the fact that I don't trust them. I kick myself for being so shallow. I just assume that their lives have turned out better than mine. I realised recently through counselling that this is rooted in my childhood and a very damaged inner child. My reaction is coming from an abused three year old rather than me the grown adult.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: Pyschic Connecting and Negative Reacting   Pyschic Connecting and Negative Reacting EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:48 am

Yes, as Goth says my concern was that I was causing a negative break of some kind between me and other people, and was looking for advice or insight into this; why I might be doing it and how I might stop myself from doing it. I wasn't sure if this reaction was a normal psychic response to psychic closeness that one has to deal with, or if it was just the result of my own insecurities (which I know is a problem with me.)

Hmm, not trusting myself. An interesting thought, I'll have to think on that. It is true that I haven't trusted my social abilities in interacting with people, largely as I had made so many mistakes in the past. I can also be too hard on myself. I have often been afraid that I would "ruin things" with a friend by getting closer, and so I would keep them at a distance. I say "have" in past tense because I have made progress over time, however I still have a ways to go apparently.

I am also concerned about what might happen if two psyches connect. Part of me is afraid that we might gel together, or even get stuck. I know this sounds funny, but like I say I am new to this.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Pyschic Connecting and Negative Reacting   Pyschic Connecting and Negative Reacting EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:32 pm

I'm not sure I know what you mean in the last two sentences. scratch
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: Pyschic Connecting and Negative Reacting   Pyschic Connecting and Negative Reacting EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:40 pm

unsure You're not?

A conciousness without a body is like liquid, at least from my perspective. It just seems to me that a conciousness could become lost inside another, or something...doesn't this make sense? lol
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Pyschic Connecting and Negative Reacting   Pyschic Connecting and Negative Reacting EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:44 pm

Um...I wouldn't worry if I were you. You will always be you and the other person will always be themselves.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Pyschic Connecting and Negative Reacting   Pyschic Connecting and Negative Reacting EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:19 pm

Liquid? Consciousness is energy Blue. If ya wanna get technical it is electrical energy - little particles of light charged with electro-magnetism....where does the liquid idea come from?

No, psyches don't gel together or get stuck...apart from the fact they are energy, we all have free will and nothing can permeate someone without permission like that. If there is damage to the aura something might attach and hitchhike in the energy field but it doesn't ever meld with the consciousness of the person and take over or become a part of that person's consciousness. Even in possession cases, the entity possessing is still separate as with channeling. A person can split their consciousness and create multiple personalities but they are still all parts of the one original consciousness and not any external source joined with the person's consciousness.

At least not to my knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: Pyschic Connecting and Negative Reacting   Pyschic Connecting and Negative Reacting EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:30 am

Thanks for the reassurances. Part of me didn't think this would be the case, logically, but a fearful part of me has its insecure concerns. lol
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Pyschic Connecting and Negative Reacting   Pyschic Connecting and Negative Reacting EmptySun May 10, 2009 8:00 am

I think you are wise to ask questions Blue. That is the only way to gather information and learn. Insecurities can lead us into harm's way as much as protect us. I was just interested to know what led you to think the consciousness was liquid?
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Pyschic Connecting and Negative Reacting   Pyschic Connecting and Negative Reacting EmptySun May 10, 2009 4:48 pm

Greg often has a colorful way of expressing himself.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Pyschic Connecting and Negative Reacting   Pyschic Connecting and Negative Reacting EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:52 pm

Oh, so you meant it metaphorically not literally? My mistake... blu wink
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Pyschic Connecting and Negative Reacting   Pyschic Connecting and Negative Reacting EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:36 pm

I remember having to take the plunge, no questions asked, things were moving so fast that I needed to turn quickly and allow myself to follow a greater leading and in so doing I found that there is a truth beyond what the supposed skeptics who claim to be experts would lead us to believe. Everyone followed the skeptics for obvious reasons. I learned through another method and the key was acceptance defined in a four letter word.

I don't come at this light heartedly and I can't explain it better than if you experience what I'm trying to share with you. When it happens if what you are experiencing is real it will manifest and you will know with all of your questions being answered. The hardest part is to let go of the thoughts that this can not be real. It sounds fantastic or like a myth or fantasy, but I also know that there is much more to the experience, and while I believe I can not explain what it is that I believe other than to say it is true.

One of the first things that will happen is your thoughts and words will synchronize or line up simultaneously there will be an alignment of thought, this will be the beginning happening on occasion and then more frequently. I found that I was typing while listening to music and suddenly I was hearing my thoughts played through what I was listening to. I think a better description is when you are thinking of that perfect word to write next and what is heard? Next song plays in the first line there it is that perfect word right on cue, should it be that anyone would argue with the universe if suddenly a thought was completed through the thought of a song?

Anyone thinking of Xanadu? Suddenly the wheels are in motion...

What makes a muse?

cheesygrin
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: Pyschic Connecting and Negative Reacting   Pyschic Connecting and Negative Reacting EmptyTue May 12, 2009 12:34 am

Yes, I meant "liquid" metaphorically.

Well, fear was my biggest problem for many years, actually. I have no trouble opening my mind to something new, or believing what my intuition tells me is real (although I have had trouble in the recent past discerning the difference between imagination and reality, although I am understanding intuitively now ('imagination' is a state of mind, and nothing is nothing--everything is an expression of energy/consciousness.) Whole lines have come to me out of nowhere, and even a whole poem one time! And voices that respond to thoughts or actions of mine which are not my own. Fear used to have me push these things away, but lately I am gradually letting go and letting myself hear these things and accept that I do not have privacy. I am in constant contact with entities/people, and I am learning to accept that.

On a side note, there is an interesting phenomenon that I have been experiencing lately. For months now, I believe. It is hard to explain, but I can give you some examples. If I wake up with my alarm clock on a work morning, and turn it off and accidentally drift back to sleep, I will hear an alarm in my head that wakes me up--every time it is something different, like a door bell, a knock at the door, a beep, a car horn, a chime, or something else. Sometimes while I am losing sleep I will take a nap in the afternoon, but no not want to fall asleep. If I begin to, the same thing happens. Sometimes while I am sleeping in this will happen, usually just before my phone rings or someone knocks at the door! However, there are rare occasions where nothing seems to happen that justifies it..

So, is this my unconscious mind responding psychically to my environment, or is this the work of a guardian angel looking out for me? The sound is always so real sounding. In fact, one time when I awoke to a telephone sound I was shocked to discover that my phone was not actually ringing when I awoke--it sounded exactly like my phone! The sounds are so real, and like I say, they seem to be different every single time. Although, I do often hear a phone ringing (although it usually sounds a little different each time.) Weird, huh?
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Pyschic Connecting and Negative Reacting   Pyschic Connecting and Negative Reacting EmptyTue May 12, 2009 11:24 am

Actually quite interesting...

I was going to ask if there was a person behind the noises you hear, obviously not... The important thing is the timing if the timing is working for you then I wouldn't complain about a situation that is a benefit at the appropriate time, call the manifestation what you wish by any name if it is helping you to live it sounds like a blessing to me. I would gladly take all the help that I can get to improve my life conditions with out compromising my moral code.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: Pyschic Connecting and Negative Reacting   Pyschic Connecting and Negative Reacting EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:46 am

Yes, that is my thinking as well. Curious though to figure out what it is..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyschic Connecting and Negative Reacting   Pyschic Connecting and Negative Reacting Empty

Back to top Go down

Pyschic Connecting and Negative Reacting
Page 1 of 1