Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Garrison Tapes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Virus
The Virus

The Garrison Tapes Empty
PostSubject: The Garrison Tapes   The Garrison Tapes EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:57 pm

AboveTopSecret's Media section has an interesting documentary about the Kennedy assassination, with intrviews with among others Jim Garrison, the DA who tried to uncover the truth, that CIA was behind the assassination, and Jim Marrs, who's book "Crossfire" was used as research for Oliver Stone's movie JFK.

Here's part one. The other parts are linked on-site so you can proceed from there. There are ten all in all:
http://media.abovetopsecret.com/media/1956/The_Garrison_Tapes_Part_1/

Enjoy. blu wink

Oh, and I'm not sure if one has to register to see them, since I myself am registerred already. If that's the case, let me know, and I'll see if I can do anything about it or find a new link.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

The Garrison Tapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garrison Tapes   The Garrison Tapes EmptyTue May 12, 2009 1:34 am

In my mind, Jim Garrison is a real American hero. He wasn't afraid to stand against the wealthy and powerful to stand for justice. In the case of JFK, he may have failed. But the odds were stacked against him. People were afraid to talk. His office was bugged. The system was largely backed behind the men responsible. Garrison never really got to the bottom of who was responsible, but unquestionably Clay Shaw was a player. He brought the elitist businessman to trial, and it was a shame that he was released. He was unquestionably connected, but there may have been a lack of evidence to convict him of murder. What Garrison did however was establish that there was a conspiracy, and that Lee Harvey Oswald was in fact a patsy.

I could be wrong, but at one angle in the assassination footage I remember there is a moment where the driver turns around with what appears to be a sawed off shotgun and makes the final shot--that blows his brains out. JFK's wife then turns away and tries to get out of the vehicle, turning for help from the CIA agents driving behind, perhaps. The official story was that she was trying to collect his brains, but if you study her physical movement it looks more like she is trying to get away.
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

The Garrison Tapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garrison Tapes   The Garrison Tapes EmptyTue May 12, 2009 1:39 am

I recall that. They mention it in these videos, and when I first saw it here (I hadn't noticed before, or thougth about it), it was like being hit straight in the face with a sledgehammer. I was like, "WTF!? Is he SHOOTING the president?!" Unfortunately, the video is too blurry to tell for certain, but yeah, it sure as hell looks like Jackie is trying to get the hell out of dodge, and then someone drags her back into the car.

Jim Garrison really is a hero. He may have failed to have that asshole Clay Shaw convicted, but at the very least he brought one of the ugliest moments in US history out squirming in the light, and exposed that there really was someone bigger behind this than a lone loonie like Lee Harvey Oswald.

That, I think for people today who study the JFK-assassination, will help them awaken to what is really happening in the world. In fact, I think it may have a greater effect today than it had back then. At least I hope so.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

The Garrison Tapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garrison Tapes   The Garrison Tapes EmptyTue May 12, 2009 2:32 am

Yes, the JFK Assassination is in the same boat as 9/11, in that way; by looking at the facts you see a mass conspiracy. And then you look at quotes given by JFK and other American presidents about a "shadow government" working behind the scenes, beyond the reach of law and justice, answering to no one and accountable to nothing. And from there, you look deeper.

Therefore it is a very important subject; beyond the need for justice, it exposes a larger problem that must be recognized and examined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Garrison Tapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garrison Tapes   The Garrison Tapes Empty

Back to top Go down

The Garrison Tapes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Warriors :: Link Library :: Videos-
Jump to: