Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strange Dreams

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Night Star
Night Star

Strange Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Strange Dreams   Strange Dreams EmptyWed May 13, 2009 12:37 am

Wow had two really strange dreams last night. In the first one, I was at my Mom's house and my sister was also there visiting. I went outside on the porch for a minute to see if it was warm enough to sit outside with my laptop. Well coming just above the tree, was a pink fancy painted bus that said 'Barbie'. LOL Yeah a barbie doll bus. There were 4 young menacing looking men that got off this sky bus and came onto my porch. They wanted to go inside the house. I told them to leave. They started threatening me and I laughed saying something like "Yeah, you just got off a barbie bus, like I'm going to be afraid." Then they pulled a knife and I was like "ok, ok," I tricked them by opening the door and quickly closing it before they could get in. I ran into the kitchen where my sister and Mom were and told them what happened.

We frantically ran around locking the windows, but some wouldn't lock. Mind you, this was a second floor apartment, so unless they had a ladder...LOL Somehow they got in and they were busy talking to my mom and sister wanting to know where there was money or valuables. I think my sister was saying ok, she would show them, but at the same time was trying to reason with them. She was saying how she understood how times were difficult and whatever. I think I told them I had to go to the bathroom and since they didn't know where the bathroom was and was more concerned with getting their goods, I was able to slip away. I ran as fast as I could to a neighbors house and called the police. The woman who answered said something like how did you get this number? She said that it was a new private number for the police. unsure I was yelling at her telling her it was an emergency and that there were 4 young men with knives at my elderly mothers home and rapidly fired off the address.

She said she would transfer me, but we got cut off. I called again and the lady again asked how I got the number. I was so angry and yelling at her saying that people could be dying and to please get the police to come!!!!!!! Then as I was speaking, the police arrived at the neighbors house where I was. I screamed that our house was two houses away!!!!!! They asked me what the problem was and I told them about the 4 guys. The police said "you said it was an emergency." I was filled with such worry and dread wondering if my mom and sister were still alive. I told them my family was in danger etc. Finally they arrived and arrested the men. My mom and sister were unharmed.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

Strange Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Dreams   Strange Dreams EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:38 am

Dream number two. This was another weird one! For some reason loads of people were all at some large gathering outdoors. I think a huge flea market. All of a sudden there was talk of danger spreading through the crowd like wildfire. There would be these huge eagle-like birds, only much bigger. Now they looked exactly like eagles except that in the front was the design of the American flag. Suspect Supposedly these birds were to capture us and then the military would have us as slaves of some sort. This next part seemed to go on and on. I ran into people and we were discussing what we could do to save ourselves. One foreign family had these really cute animals, maybe the sze of a large domestic cat. It was like this wicked soft, plush stuffed animal. LOL They let me hold it. I was in awe. I had never even heard of such an animal. I remember thinking that when the danger was over, I wanted to find these folks and find out more about the animal. LOL

I wandered through the crowd trying to find more information on what was happening. I met many people and finally found out that there was a way we may escape unseen. We were to gather this nylon type materials and make these huge blankets to cover a number of people at a time. If we got under these coverings we would look like these birds and from the air the real birds wouldn't notice the difference. Ok, so here we are scurrying about gathering materials and people were putting them together. Then I saw them. They were like HUGE birds!!! We all got under the blankets and a big gust of wind came and blew the blankets off. We tried holding them down but it was useless. We ran into buildings for safety but were captured by men in the military.

So here we had to set up communities. I remember someone giving me a couple of packages of rolls to share with others. I had put them down for a minute and someone stole all of them. I went further along and a big table was set was food but by then we had to be put in groups. Overweight people would have scheduals to run on a treadmill. LOL Others would begin some sort of job training right away. I think we were given numbers for identification.

Later in the evening people started living arrangements. I entered one place and asked if there was room for me. Two girls were very nice and said yes. The others said nothing as they didn't want to be crowded. I noticed they were very protective of their food. I went outside to see if there was another place. I found a bigger, nicer place and a few really nice ladies. I decided to stay there. These were like huge tents that we stayed in. In this dream I saw no hope of escape. We would do what we were told and when we were told.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

Strange Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Dreams   Strange Dreams EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:14 am

I can give you my impressions of your dreams. Of course these aren’t necessarily the correct or full translations, just my perspective on them.

The “Barbie bus” puts me in mind of a model or ideal set-up/appearance or entrance. It cloaked the evil of their intentions. To me this indicates a political movement. They could represent terrorists, maybe the NWO crowd. I’m not sure. Having a special number for the police would seem to imply that you have special resources to your call, and the fact that you did not know how you got the number implies that your intuition will serve you well. Your persistence saved the day, so perhaps that’s the moral here.

The second dream is more obscure. Again, the NWO crowd seems implied. Large birds may represent vehicles—opportunities—for escape or freedom. You and the others pretended to be one such ‘vehicle’ but did not become one, in the symbolic sense, so it was flawed and you were captured.

You have had dreams where you were captured and later escaped, haven’t you, Night? I just don’t like the idea of you stuck inside some prison camp.. No
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

Strange Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Dreams   Strange Dreams EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:49 am

Thanks Blue. That second dream is typical of many, many dreams that I have had. Maybe the birds represented planes. In many of my dreams it is the same theme: A group of people, sometimes large, sometimes small, running and hiding and a desperate attempt to escape or not be caught in the first place, the group with me all working as a team to find safety and freedom, trying to find food supplies and other neccesities. Often in these dreams I do so well at helping myself and others find safety. There is usually a child or two that I take responsibility for and am terrified because children cry and can bring attention to the group and threaten our safety, but I take them anyway. In one dream I had to choose either me or the child would live. I did not wish to die but had already lived my life and the child had just begun his/hers, so I choose that the child will live.

There are always temporary quarters where we are staying but can never get comfortable because it isn't safe to stay. There is always fear and dread and determination.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

Strange Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Dreams   Strange Dreams EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:43 am

My father used to like the series 'The Avenger' I need to find out more about that...

The basis for a Novel there Nighty... A whole series...
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

Strange Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Dreams   Strange Dreams EmptyFri May 15, 2009 4:14 pm

LOL Well, Blue is the writer, we'll let him do the novel.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Strange Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Dreams   Strange Dreams EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:31 am

Your dreams speak of your insecurities from my perspective Night. The first is about seeking help and feeling like you are on your own. You notice how those who are supposed to help aren't reliable and even to a point do the opposite and add to the problems.

The second dream is more powerful. The first was like a microcosmic view of your situation. The second is the bigger picture. The eagle and the flag are a big giveaway that this is about America and what it stands for. The eagle is a symbol of freedom and yet here it is taking the freedom away from people. You feel it deeply and that is why you try to fit in with what is expected (hiding under the blanket to avoid detection and look like you are on the same side). But it isn't the real you so the cover is blown. You really don't want to be part of that system anymore. I think perhaps the situation in your life that is triggering this is the fact that November is a crucial time for you and that is when the system catches up and takes your freedom away (a parallel to your dream - your health benefits run out - the way in which you are part of or supported by the system). That is when the blanket comes off and you are having to use your own resources to survive. Do you sacrifice yourself to stay in the system protected even though the system itself is a lie that controls your life or do you break free into the unknown?

I guess it is a natural thing for your subconscious to be wondering about the outcome of this situation.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

Strange Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Dreams   Strange Dreams EmptySun May 17, 2009 2:21 pm

That makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strange Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Dreams   Strange Dreams Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange Dreams