Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Current Events

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

Current Events Empty
PostSubject: Current Events   Current Events EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:40 am

What has happened in your world?

This is the last part of the Guardian Angel Test that I started...

I feel like a collector of news and ideas or event happenings that are important and all things are important as you will soon find out.

All things from the smallest to the largest detail.

Right down to the time of an event.

Chronological History recorded unaltered.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

Current Events Empty
PostSubject: After the First Guardian Angel Test...   Current Events EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:45 am

After the First Guardian Angel Test, what happened?

The reporting of the H1N1 virus also called the Swine Flu virus became a global concern, starting or having originated in Mexico in Mexico City I believe the City was struck with a large Earthquake. In my area we had lots of rain out west there was a lot of flooding and other storm related damage and of course a few Tornadoes were reported. In Southern California the Santa Anna winds kicked up near Santa Barbara and there was a huge wild fire that caused the destruction of over 80 homes.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

Current Events Empty
PostSubject: The Second Guardian Angel Test...   Current Events EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:55 am

The Second Guardian Angel Test invited civil unrest in Pakistan as this issue of civil discord has been one that has been a growing problem for many years the day after I posted my writing the media reported that Pakistan is in a civil war.

On another forum I met and became friends with members of a family of a troubled young man who left an impression on me back in the fifth grade.

Prior to the test things were not going well at work, I got the truck stuck down in a basement I started recording some of that event here at this link: in MyLot

On 5-17 I believe it was that an Earthquake of 5.0 magnitude hit L.A. with no injuries and only minor structural damage expected to some buildings. I think of that last line flip a fin and wonder????

I think I'm going to take these comments here as a post in my blog so that I can link them to the Guardian angel test associated with the current events.

Last edited by TheGreatWhiteBuffalo on Tue May 19, 2009 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Current Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Events   Current Events EmptySun May 17, 2009 8:32 am

scratch I thought these Guardian angel tests were supposed to help bring light to the world, not disaster...I am not getting it Gary.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

Current Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Events   Current Events EmptySun May 17, 2009 3:17 pm

No it is not about the disasters, it is about our world and what is going on to see what is out there, and to help awaken our spirits to what is and looking for ways to fix what is wrong.

In all of the disasters there is nothing that my writings could have done to cause or aid in the compromise of safety.

So what is the deal? Would I have thought for one second longer about what is happening in our world if I didn't write what I wrote? Something changes and you begin to follow more closely what is going on in our world, that is the light.

What is going on in the Canary Islands? Is there a threat to the Eastern seaboard of the United States?

I think the wisdom of Solomon has to be used where we change the things that we can and know about the things we can not change. This knowledge gives us wisdom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Current Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Events   Current Events Empty

Back to top Go down

Current Events
Page 1 of 1