Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A few pictures of our catS!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Virus
The Virus

A few pictures of our catS! Empty
PostSubject: A few pictures of our catS!   A few pictures of our catS! EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:18 am

Yup, you read it here first. Our cat has had a kitten for the last week or so, and now I'm going to throw up the first pictures on it. It's totally cute and stuff, and it's name (Through dictatorial decision by our mother. I wanted to name it Pinochet and my sister wanted Ghandi...), became Tyra, after our grandmother. Now, as soon as it grows up, there'll be TWO cats instead of just one to wrestle. And they'll probably gang up on me to boot.

Darnit, my hands and arms are going to be totally shredded. yuk

And yeah, it's difficult to see it. I think our cat did what it could to make it impossible to take any decent pictures of her offspring. Sheesh. blu wink

A few pictures of our catS! Dsc01072d.th

A few pictures of our catS! Dsc01073r.th

A few pictures of our catS! Dsc01074s.th

A few pictures of our catS! Dsc01075m.th

A few pictures of our catS! Dsc01076e.th

A few pictures of our catS! Dsc01077a.th

A few pictures of our catS! Dsc01078s.th

A few pictures of our catS! Dsc01079m.th

A few pictures of our catS! Dsc01080u.th

A few pictures of our catS! Dsc01081k.th

A few pictures of our catS! Dsc01082.th

A few pictures of our catS! Dsc01085v.th

A few pictures of our catS! Dsc01086.th
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: A few pictures of our catS!   A few pictures of our catS! EmptySat May 23, 2009 2:20 am

Oh how sweet!!!!!! Pretty kitties!!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing these Virus!!!!!! luv moonie
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: A few pictures of our catS!   A few pictures of our catS! EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:36 am

No probs. big grin

My digital camera has gone rogue on me, but I'll steal my sis' camera and post more pictures as the little Pinochet grows older and fatter. cheesygrin
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: A few pictures of our catS!   A few pictures of our catS! EmptySat May 23, 2009 4:35 am

The Gods look cute as always! muahahaha
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: A few pictures of our catS!   A few pictures of our catS! EmptySat May 23, 2009 4:38 am

That they do. I'm starting to believe the only reason the Egyptians worshipped them was 'cause (like today's Japanese) they worshipped cuteness. cheesygrin
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: A few pictures of our catS!   A few pictures of our catS! EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:17 am

agree Kittens are sooooo adorable....but their claws can be a problem. My kitten is nearly 5 months old now but he still rips my arms, bites my ear to wake me and digs his little daggers into my scalp whilst chewing my hair...beware Virus - that cute bundle of Fluff is a killing machine in disguise!! Wear long pants and sleeves and a hat...better still a bulletproof jumpsuit. Oh how deceptive these cats can be!!!

Happy times with your new addition mate cheers
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: A few pictures of our catS!   A few pictures of our catS! EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:37 am

Thanks, Goth. big grin And I can assure you her mother have already given me my fair share of clawings all those times we've been wrestling.

I threw up another four pictures that show the kid a bit better than the previous ones. I can't wait until she grows up. It seems she's gonna get really pretty blue eyes to boot. cheesygrin

A few pictures of our catS! Dsc01094.th

A few pictures of our catS! Dsc01088j.th

A few pictures of our catS! Dsc01090w.th

A few pictures of our catS! Dsc01091pni.th
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: A few pictures of our catS!   A few pictures of our catS! EmptySun May 24, 2009 6:34 am

awwww....I have to stop looking now or I will be out adopting every kitten I come across. I love cats. Just looking at your new kitten is making me want to rush out and get more for myself. I have two and that is enough. I did have three but one died. I am such a sucker for animals..did I mention that I once had 21 guinea pigs because I couldn't bear to part with the babies they had? blush

My kitten just clawed me in the face to wake me up at 5 am....for once I didn't complain and instead thanked him. I had to get up early today and it was better than being woken by the alarm.... mr green Though I could do without the marks on my skin....
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: A few pictures of our catS!   A few pictures of our catS! EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:56 pm

Ok, don't hate me, but I have always declawed my cats. Front paws only. The two cats that I didn't declaw, ruined my screens, curtains, furniture, etc. Every single one that was declawed, was jumping up on things the next day and were just fine. They never ever had a problem. Of course my cats were always indoor cats.
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: A few pictures of our catS!   A few pictures of our catS! EmptySun May 24, 2009 6:09 pm

Well, there's a difference between indoor and outdoor cats. Indoor cats don't need their claws for survival, but outdoor cats... Our cat is basically a veteran in the neighborhood catly bloodfights for money arranged by and for cats. blu wink Plus her claws come in handy when she's fighting me. cheesygrin
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: A few pictures of our catS!   A few pictures of our catS! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:38 am

The Virus wrote:
Well, there's a difference between indoor and outdoor cats. Indoor cats don't need their claws for survival, but outdoor cats...

I beg to differ. But I would refrain from making more comments since it might be considered flaming. seered

(Nothing personal buddy Virus, just the soul in me) peace
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: A few pictures of our catS!   A few pictures of our catS! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:42 am

Hey, no worries. Speak your mind, I don't mind. (Haha, giddit? Mind - mind! God, I crack me up.) cheesygrin

But yeah, I'm not TOO fond of declawing. It's just that, well, it's not as bad for indoor cats as for outdoor cats. blu wink
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: A few pictures of our catS!   A few pictures of our catS! EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:52 pm

pinkheart angelkat pinkheart Virus, I soooo pinkheart LOVE pinkheart your kitties !! !!

Thanks for sharing bluflower
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: A few pictures of our catS!   A few pictures of our catS! EmptyWed May 27, 2009 6:21 pm

No My cat doesn't always claw me. This morning he bit my ear to wake me up. I am thinking of getting a water gun and squirting him until he gets the message not to keep waking me at all hours of the night and morning... jedi 2 Bad kitty!! grrr
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: A few pictures of our catS!   A few pictures of our catS! EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:38 pm

Thanks, Solane Star. I'm glad you find 'em cute. cheesygrin The little one is actually just like her mother - she spends the day eating and sleeping. blu wink

The water gun is proven to work. They don't like water I guess. cheesygrin
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: A few pictures of our catS!   A few pictures of our catS! EmptyThu May 28, 2009 1:51 pm

My kitty eats and sleeps all day too. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few pictures of our catS!   A few pictures of our catS! Empty

Back to top Go down

A few pictures of our catS!
Page 1 of 1