Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lillith you might like this

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Lillith you might like this Empty
PostSubject: Lillith you might like this   Lillith you might like this EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:07 am

I had a dream about MGMT last night! hahaha... I dreamed that they were to be my new flatmates, and they gave me a ride home from the supermarket. We were in the car and they were just really relaxed and happy and friendly... except Andrew did not look like himself, he was actually Julian Casablancas from the Strokes. tongue I told them they had a really good energy, and I kind of put my hands in their energy space and then said "cosmic, you have cosmic energy!" And they were just looking at each other and smiling because they already knew they were cosmic. lol

Andrew was actually this person:

The dream sorta brightened up my mood a bit after a terrible day.

Strangely enough I had posted the above video to my Facebook last night, at 11:11. blu wink
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Lillith you might like this   Lillith you might like this EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:14 am

I love this one too. "Standing in the light field, standing in the light field..."

rock on
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: Lillith you might like this   Lillith you might like this EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:46 pm

hahaha! COSMIC ENERGY!!!

That is the best ever Gem! Thans for sharing! That made me smile like this ----> mr green

I was just listening to MGMT earlier. They give me goosebumps. I only get goosebumps listening to them or Pink Floyd. They must have some hemi-sync frequencies or something underlayed in their songs, that's my theory.

Hemi Sync: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemi-Sync

hooray for cosmic energy! Cosmic energy makes the world feel fabulous!
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Lillith you might like this   Lillith you might like this EmptySun May 31, 2009 2:33 pm

Thought you might like it. blu wink

Oh, I never thought of that about binaural beats! Pink Floyd does seem to have something mind-altering about them; I've wondered if their music has somehow been spiritually channelled or something. MGMT don't *seem* to have a binaural -type effect on me when I listen on headphones
(I've listened to a few tracks that do have binaural beats and they definitely affect me) - but maybe something in the frequencies of their music resonates with your own brainwaves? Maybe you and MGMT have a similar vibration! Or... something about the music or the actual energy *behind*/within the music is actually raising your vibration. cheesygrin
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: Lillith you might like this   Lillith you might like this EmptySun May 31, 2009 7:04 pm

yep, Pink Floyd definately have that cosmic thing going on too. I actually use Pink Floyd as meditation music mr green (mostly David Gilmore's stuff - he is an amazing guitarist).

I think you are right about the cosmic music raising my own vibration, it just seems to put my brain immediately on a certain type of wavelength, like energy currents running through my body. I remember even when I was a little kid I used to play Pink Floyd and just mong out ... its like having auditory induced hallucinations, haha.

I don't know, I can't explain it, but it most definately has something to do with "frequencies" ... but then again everything is about frequencies with me.

loco cheesygrin

Here we go, one of my favourite "beam me up scotty" tracks: On The Run by Pink Floyd.

Just keep staring directly into the triangle ... you never know, inside you might just find the key to the Universe. mr green

and ...

free cosmic energy for one and all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lillith you might like this   Lillith you might like this Empty

Back to top Go down

Lillith you might like this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Warriors :: LW Community :: Ladies Lounge-
Jump to: