Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

electricity

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

electricity Empty
PostSubject: electricity   electricity EmptySun May 31, 2009 7:36 pm

I was just wondering if anyone knows how electricity (microwaves and frequencies) might affect or even damage our brain or affect our own energy fields ... as in, appliances and technologies we have in our homes that we usually don't even take a second glance at (ie. computers, televisions, microwaves, mobile phones in particular). Is it possible to have hyper-sensitive hearing to those sorts of frequencies?

I don't know if I might have a hearing problem or something but I can actually "hear" and "feel" electricity sounds that no-one else in the room seems to be able to hear at all. Sometimes it is like a deafening high pitch frequency in my inner ear (but it is different from that othe high pitched frequency sound that some people hear that is attributed to clairaudience and 'spirit communication' - you know, the "downloading" one mr green ) and sometimes it is like just a static-electricity sound, sort of like a strong buzzing, whirring sound (as if you were standing outside of an electricity plant) and feels like a sort of pulsing invisible wave emitting from something (eg. a computer).

I have noticed it only in rooms using lots of electrical appliances or technology, say when I am working in the radio station at uni. That place is the absolute worst! I dread going in there actually because I leave with a headache every time. I have complained to people several times but they just look at me like "wtf are you talking about - what noise?" and I just can't figure out how they can't possibly hear it. But seriously, it makes me wonder about brain tumours and things, getting bombarded with those sorts of soundwaves all day (even if you can't hear it). Maybe I am developing sonar hearing or something, haha
Back to top Go down
Overigens
Seeker
Seeker
Overigens

electricity Empty
PostSubject: Re: electricity   electricity EmptySun May 31, 2009 8:19 pm

Electromagnetic waves/fields are the results of voltage differences and/or magnets. When they're strong enough, they can get into certain parts of our brain because our brain uses electromagnetism and electric vibration frequencies to transfer data. They damage the brains and cells. It causes the brain to heat up. Scientists made an experiment with an egg placed between two cellphones that made a call. Seven hours later the egg was fried enough to be eaten as breakfast.

Processors, like a computer or medical machines, transfer data in the same way. When you hold a (strong) magnet close to one of those things you'll see it stops every frequency or transfer. That's why mobile phones are forbidden in hospitals. Same with our brain. Only our brain is 'hidden' in our skull. So that helps a bit :)

I found this in 'The Biological Effects of Weak Electromagnetic Fields' from Andrew Goldsworthy:
(http://www.radiationresearch.org/pdfs/goldsworthy_bio_weak_em_07.pdf)

A short list of what happens:

1. Well‐replicated studies have shown that weak electromagnetic fields remove
calcium ions bound to the membranes of living cells, making them more likely to
tear, develop temporary pores and leak.

2. DNAase (an enzyme that destroys DNA) leaking through the membranes of
lysosomes (small bodies in living cells packed with digestive enzymes) explains the
fragmentation of DNA seen in cells exposed to mobile phone signals. When this
occurs in the germ line (the cells that give rise to eggs and sperm), it reduces
fertility and predicts genetic damage in future generations.

3. Leakage of calcium ions into the cytosol (the main part of the cell) acts as a
metabolic stimulant, which accounts for reported accelerations of growth and
healing, but it also promotes the growth of tumours.

4. Leakage of calcium ions into neurones (brain cells) generates spurious action
potentials (nerve impulses) accounting for pain and other neurological symptoms
in electro‐sensitive individuals. It also degrades the signal to noise ratio of the brain
making it less likely to respond adequately to weak stimuli. This may be partially
responsible the increased accident rate of drivers using mobile phones.

5. A more detailed examination of the molecular mechanisms explains many of the
seemingly weird characteristics of electromagnetic exposure, e.g. why weak fields
are more effective than strong ones, why some frequencies such as 16Hz are
especially potent and why pulsed fields do more damage.

So those things are in short what electromagnetic fields do.. You also have radio waves, wireless stuff.. But they act the same..

About the hearing and feeling, I have exactly the same!! :D I always thought it was just me being my crazy paranoid self.. :P That's also why I always become sick in ITlessons in school.. All the noise, peeping, buzzing.. from the computers gives me sever headaches feint I don't know why you can hear it or if it means something.. I'll look it up :)

Last edited by Overigens on Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

electricity Empty
PostSubject: Re: electricity   electricity EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:15 am

wow, great post! (welcome by the way! mr green )Some really fascinating (not to mention concerning) information there, I'm definately going to have a look at some of these studies ... they obviously have long suspected that there is in fact biological effects that can be attributed to electromagnetic waves.

Quote :
Scientists made an experiment with an egg placed between two cellphones who made a call. Seven hours later the egg was fried enough to be eaten as breakfast.

affraid

I have always been suspect of using mobile phones and like to have it off at every opportunity. I too thought I must be overly paranoid but apparently not. I feel very justified in my suspicions now! I would also have concerns about living in the vicinity of a mobile phone tower ... I have seen some research where in one area alone, the data that was taken by the person investigating this exact topic found that the cancer rate for people living directly in the radius of a particular phone tower had sky-rocketed over the period of time since its installation. Its definately worrying to say the least.

No doubt there must also be research that has been done on manipulating such waves to create these effects (probably for the application of more sinister purposes) ... theoretically then it could be plausible that such appliances could be manipulated and utilised as some sort of device or weapon that bombards the brain with electromagnetic fields or even for some sort of artificial telepathy that perhaps alters perception. You could possibly cook a human subject's brain just like that egg!

As for the hearing and feeling thing I am glad there is someone else who can hear it. I knew I wasn't mad! I am definately interested in reading some more about "electro-sensitive people" that you mentioned. Clearly then, they have defined that there IS such a thing as being hyper sensitive to these sorts of effects or external stimulations. This sparks my interest because it could possibly be a fact that can be directly linked to why some individuals seem to experience various types of psi phenomena (telepathy, electrical interference, etc) while others do not ... its all about different wavelengths and frequencies the individual's brain functions on. Fascinating stuff!
Back to top Go down
Overigens
Seeker
Seeker
Overigens

electricity Empty
PostSubject: Re: electricity   electricity EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:15 am

Thanks! cheesygrin Yeah from the stuff I read here everyone seems really friendly and relaxed big grin Sorry for the grammar mistakes though.. I think I corrected all of them now tongue (I'm not a native speaker btw)

Yes, I think it's really interesting too.. I'm only a bit concerned, just like you, to all possibilities of what happens with your body. From what I've already read it doesn't look good.. I always got headaches after I made a phone call so I just sold it xD Please watch your health closely, my aunt died of cancer and I suspect it was the phone central. She's always been a strong, healthy woman. But a few months after that tower was built she started getting severe headaches, feeling tired.. Ultimately she got cancer and died. But it's also proven that cell phones are worse than those centrals.. Centrals search waves and send them to different places/people depending on their need, while your cell phone receives waves but randomly sends it everywhere. So the waves go almost directly to your head..

It's horrible of the companies who sell the technology. Of course they know what it does to people..

Well I googled around a bit about the manipulation and what I found wasn't really what I searched. Most things are about weapons that use electromagnetic waves to control people. Apparantly a lot of scientists have already warned for the latest advances in neurophysiology. They could be used as manipulation of the mind. Which I find really threatening.

I found this somewhere (really interesting)

In 1998, the French National Bioethics Committee warned that "neuroscience is being increasingly recognized as posing a potential threat to human rights“. In May 1999 the neuroscientists conference, sponsored by the UN, took place in Tokyo. Its final declaration formally acknowledges that :

"Today we have intellectual, physical and financial resources to master the power of the brain itself, and to develop devices to touch the mind and even control or erase consciousness…We wish to profess our hope that such pursuit of knowledge serves peace and welfare".

On the international political scene, in the last few years, the concept of remote control of the human brain has become a matter of international and intergovernmental negotiation. In January 1999, the European Parliament passed a resolution where it called "for an international convention introducing a global ban on all developments and deployments of weapons which might enable any form of manipulation of human beings.“

Already in 1997, nine states of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) addressed the UN, OBSE and the states of the Interparliamentary Union with the proposal to place at the agenda of the General Assembly of the United Nations, the preparation and adoption of an international convention "On Prevention of Informational Wars and Limitation of Circulation of Informational Weapons".

So they already made laws and agreements about weapons that have the ability to control and manipulate emotions, movements and thoughts!!

If you're interested in 'cyborg'-stuff you should search 'kevin warwick'. Amazing what he did, although personally I'm not a fan. Yes.. But I think it takes a lot of those waves to frie our brains.. I hope it does.

I know!! I'm also really happy I'm not the only one! big grin I haven't really found something about that yet, but I think it might have something to do with clairaudient people?
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

electricity Empty
PostSubject: Re: electricity   electricity EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 7:41 am

Fascinating! Oh and...WELCOME! for you hope butterlight
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

electricity Empty
PostSubject: Re: electricity   electricity EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:37 am

I get the buzzing sound and headache off the computer. I can hear the pulsing of overhead electricity wires before I see them. And even the tv annoys me in a way that I can only describe as 'muddling my thought waves and giving me a feeling of angry confusion' but it is a physical not a psychological reaction. I often hear different buzzing and high-pitched frequencies and I never even thought they might be associated with electricity or appliances before. I guess I take alot of things for granted, like seeing objects as moving energy instead of solid and noticing different colours around things.

We forget too that we are electrical creatures - our bodies are perfect conductors with all that water inside carrying electrical impulses around from the brain to facilitate movement. It is not the electrical currents or waves that are the danger but the frequencies and amount of exposure to the damaging frequencies. Some frequencies are actually helpful eg the morphogenetic field.

I wonder if there is an amplifying effect going on with mobile phones and computers etc? Something else worth considering is geopathic stress:

Geopathic Stress (also know as geostress) is a form of trauma caused by disturbed or anomalous energies within the earth's mantle. The Earth is surrounded by an energy grid which contains and transmits vital forces. This grid is essential to life, and is part of the background radiation which supports life. However, this energetic grid can become traumatized and the energies which it contains and emanates can become harmful to life. Geopathic stress has been implicated in a number of undesirable effects to human health, from simple conditions such as sleeplessness or confusion to highly dangerous ones such as cancer, decreased fertility, and auto-immune disfunction..

Western understanding of Geopathic stress, although still incipient, nevertheless recognizes a number of different causes for this perplexing phenomenon. Of the many possible scenarios, potentially the most dangerous are the harmful underground water veins known as "black streams". These usually involve underground water streams that have become harmful due to human activities such as road cuttings, foundations, excavation, mining, explosions, war, and others.

In addition to geopathic stress generated by dark streams, other factors such as ley lines, global geomagnetic grid crossings, geological faults, underground caverns, and natural mineral concentrations all exhibit effects similar to black streams.

electricity Geostress3

This reminds me of another thing I take for granted and that is my ability to dowse. My grandfather taught me about the effects of underground water when I was a child. He used to thoroughly dowse an area before deciding whether it was a good camping spot. He warned me never to sleep over underground streams because of their effect on your health.

Black Streams: Signs and Symptoms

There are many well-documented medical effects of prolonged exposure to black streams, arising principally as a result of the position of the bed in the path of this negative energy. Most notorious of these medical effects is cancer. The first well-documented study of the correlation between geopathic stress and cancer was conducted in the 20’s and 30’s by the German dowser Baron von Pohl.

Von Pohl was asked to dowse the small town of Vilsbiburg in 1929, having then the highest per capita cancer death rate in Bavaria at the time. He discovered a 100 per cent correlation between the beds of cancer victims and the paths of black streams passing through the town. He repeated the procedure in Grafenau in 1930, a town with the lowest cancer incidence in the province, and again found a 100 per cent correlation. He developed a scale to rate Geopathic stress of 1 to 16, where a combined tally of 9 or above gives rise to cancer.

Modern experience is that cancers of all types can grow where Geopathic stress is lower than this, possibly because we now have many more opportunities for exposure to ionising radiation (for example through modern medicine), carcinogenic pollutants, and other assaults on the immune system.

Other diseases in which Geopathic stress has been implicated include: multiple sclerosis, motor neuron disease, Parkinson's disease, and many other wasting and paralyzing diseases; endocrine disorders of all types; Crohn's disease; candidiasis; Down's syndrome and other congenital genetic disorders; schizophrenia and a host of mental disorders including obsessions, addictions, psycho-sexual disorders, suicides and location-specific depressions and anxieties.

Disorders which can have a Geopathic stress component include insomnia and nightmares, sudden infant death syndrome, infertility, myalgic encephalomyelitis (post viral fatigue syndrome), migraine, asthma, eczema, arthritis, and rheumatic disorders, and many other chronically depleted immune system conditions.

The rest of the article on geostress can be read here: Alex Stark
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

electricity Empty
PostSubject: Re: electricity   electricity Empty

Back to top Go down

electricity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Warriors :: Mind, Matter and Metaphysics :: Energy Fields and Healing-
Jump to: