Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Akiane - Child Prodigy, Artist, Poet & God's Messenger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Akiane - Child Prodigy, Artist, Poet & God's Messenger Empty
PostSubject: Akiane - Child Prodigy, Artist, Poet & God's Messenger   Akiane - Child Prodigy, Artist, Poet & God's Messenger EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:26 am

AKIANE ~ Child Prodigy, Artist, Poet

Akiane - Child Prodigy, Artist, Poet & God's Messenger Life_03

Born underwater at home, on July 9, 1994, in Mount Morris, Illinois, to the atheistic stay-at-home Lithuanian homemaker mother, and an American father, chef and dietary manager, Akiane has lived in Illinois, Missouri, Colorado and Idaho, experiencing poverty and affluence. She attended both public and private schools, and now is home-schooled with her four brothers, Delfini 16, Jean Lu 14, Ilia 5 years old and Aurelius, her new baby brother. She began drawing at 4, and painting at 6, teaching herself and learning mostly from her own keen observation and study. Akiane speaks four languages: Lithuanian, Russian, English and Sign Language. At 4, she had a life-changing spiritual transformation, bringing the family to God. At age 7 she began writing poetry and aphorisms. Her poems often arrive fully conceived. The inspiration for her art and literature comes from her visions, dreams, observations of people, nature and God. Rises at 4 a.m. five-six days a week to get ready to paint in the studio and write; works for about 4-5 hours each day. Often works over a hundred to two hundred hours on a painting, producing 8 to 20 paintings a year. Wants people to find hope in her paintings. Has the same goal with each painting: to be inspiration for others and to be the gift to God. Works on one painting at a time. Favorite subject: people and spiritual subjects. Favorite activities and hobbies: art, poetry, piano, reading and helping people. Her biggest wish: "that everyone would love God and one another".

Akiane - Child Prodigy, Artist, Poet & God's Messenger Life_pic_8yrs_forgive
Akiane age 8, with 'Father Forgive Them'.

The following questions were presented by many people interested in Akiane: the celebrities, television show producers, media personnel, journalists, editors, university teachers, art dealers, collectors, artists, writers, and museum curators…

How did you learn to paint?

Through a lot of work, study, and observation. When I was 4 years old, I was taken to heaven, and from then on I started having visions and I felt inspired to draw. I enjoyed working by myself. I drew many faces mostly from my head and at 6, I started painting in pastels. At 7, I received my first acrylic set. At 8, I was ready for oils. And at 10, I switched back to acrylics.

Why do you think you received the artistic gift at four years of age?

God thought that I was ready, and it was His timing.

Infinite Eye, age 13
Akiane - Child Prodigy, Artist, Poet & God's Messenger Paint_infinate-eye

Has anyone taught you?

I am self-taught. In other words, God is my teacher. I really like working by myself without any distractions, learning from my own mistakes. I even get up at 4:30 in the morning, so I could start painting, when it is still silent in the house, before my three brothers get up.

Which color is your favorite?

I love all the colors. Each gives me a different feeling. For example, yellow is the color of energy. Violet is the color of visions. Green is the color of peace. Brown is the color of rest. Pink is the color of trust. Gold is the color of providence. Grey is the color of old age. Sand color is the color of waiting. Orange is the color of listening. Red is the color of love. White is the color of truth. Blue is the color of the mind.

Innocence, age 12
Akiane - Child Prodigy, Artist, Poet & God's Messenger Paint_innocense

What do you like painting most?

Faces. They are more meaningful to me than anything I see. When we are born, the first thing we see is a face of a mother, father, sister, or brother. We can live without seeing a landscape or an animal, but we can not live happily without seeing or touching faces.

What types of expressions do you like to paint the most?

I like thinking expressions. They make you think and imagine.

Are you proud of your work?

If God is proud of it, I am proud.

Wonder
, age 13
Akiane - Child Prodigy, Artist, Poet & God's Messenger Paint_wonder

How can you know, if God is proud?

How do you know if someone loves you? You just know it.

Right now how much are you selling your paintings for?

Between $50,000 to $1,000,000. We donate a portion to different charities. My goal is to help many poor children around the world.

Do you think people will keep collecting and buying your paintings?

It is all in God's hands. I don't worry about the business. I focus on creating art and my desire to help as many people as I can.

What do you think of all this publicity and fame?

Only God is famous. My gift to God is what I do with my talents. I thank him every minute for all the blessings in my life.

We each have a different gift, and this is our responsibility to share them with others.

Love, age 13
Akiane - Child Prodigy, Artist, Poet & God's Messenger Paint_love

For more of Akiane's paintings: Gallery
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Akiane - Child Prodigy, Artist, Poet & God's Messenger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akiane - Child Prodigy, Artist, Poet & God's Messenger   Akiane - Child Prodigy, Artist, Poet & God's Messenger EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:56 am

Poetry

How do you write your poetry?

Effortlessly...After a prayer, I wait for an answer from heaven, then I see dozens of snap shots of pictures, words, actions, and events. And a lot of time I feel that God includes me in other people's lives. Through Him I feel other people's suffering and happiness, but soon I forget everything I speak and write. If you asked me to explain what I was writing about a few weeks ago I would not know. I forget even the meaning, and after a while I must figure out as everyone else.

Who taught you how to write?

The words just come to me. I would say ideas somehow have been planted in me.

I do not write from what I know, but from what the Spirit shows me. Before I pray, I am empty and have absolutely nothing to write about. But then I know, if I am silent, I start seeing pictures and words.

What is the meaning of your poems?

I feel that poetry is a puzzle, and everyone needs to solve the puzzle by themselves. And if I shared my own interpretation, others would be prevented from imagination. One poem can mean the whole book. I did not choose the poetry. God chose the poetry for me.

The Hourglass, age 10
Akiane - Child Prodigy, Artist, Poet & God's Messenger Paint_dolphins

The underwater light formed in the shape
of the hourglass represents eternity.
The bottom of the hourglass, by
the rocks and open shells,
represents the past eternity.
While the top of the hourglass,
close to the surface,
represents the future
eternity. The golden
cross covered with
diamonds and gems
in the middle of
the hourglass
represents
the time
and the
truth.
Five
groups
of dolphins
represent five
groups of people
responding differently
to the truth. One group
swims away from it. The
next one looks for the truth
in the wrong place. The third
group is distracting others from
finding the truth. The fourth group
of dolphins are being distracted and
becomes the deceived spectators.The
last group is bravely reaching right for the
very truth at the bottom.

Do you understand what you are writing about?

From child's eyes, yes. I am inspired just to record, but not to explain what I write. Often I get blown away by what I put down on the paper and feel as puzzled as everyone else.

But what about such deep thoughts and wisdom that only an adult could have experienced?

I was blessed with sensitivity, and I do feel people. When it is silent and I pray, I feel everything so much that many poems are written as if I myself have experienced certain events.

Have you personally experienced any of the events you describe?

Yes and no. Through the Spirit I experience other different lives. Only a few stories I've written about is part of my life.

Hand of Destiny, age 12
Akiane - Child Prodigy, Artist, Poet & God's Messenger Paint_handofdestiny

No matter what happens around us, or to us, through love our soul reaches immortality conquering all dimensions and all destinies.

As we experience punches of sorrow and touches of joy we cross different dimensions and participate in creating our own destiny.

This is a story of choosing happiness over sadness, and choosing to close the wounds of time, instead of becoming the wounds themselves.

The hands represent our decisions and choices. They move according to our free will. One of the hands is moving in a human realm helplessly. The other hand is moving in a spiritual realm and closing the separation – the wound of earthly reality. We have to desire our future. That is why I painted the left hand holding its own chosen destiny, according to divine plan.

We are all volunteers for this life, yet most of us have forgotten our commitment to these experiences. Without our permission and divine agreement these sorrows would not have been placed upon us. There are billions of dimensions throughout infinity. Maybe this one is the hardest, but the most sought after. In an imperfect human or spiritual life there would be no compassion without pain, no endurance without struggles, and no wisdom without real experience.

So this story is a bitter-sweet depiction of endurance, strength and choices as we go through our toughest struggles. And maybe, even in the slightest way, it will bring hope to those who have lost it.

Reflections for “Hand of Destiny”

Only tragedies test formulas.

Struggle has hope.

The pinches and punches of sorrow
tries love and immortality
and divides love from mortality.

There is no adventure
in hesitation.

We need strategies
to deal with tragedies.

Stress and sorrow results
from forcing your personality
to match the surrounding energy.

Unanswered whys
scare us the most.

We share our lives
as if we were targets
to the blows of the outsiders.

Have you personally experienced any of the events you describe?

Yes and no. Through the Spirit I experience other different lives. Only a few stories I've written about is part of my life.

Family life

What is your favorite food?

When half of the world goes to sleep hungry, my favorite food is the food I can share with others.

What gifts do you like receiving?

Love.

If you could build any house you wanted, what kind would it be?

A diamond shaped house. Instead of walls, an aquarium. A million square feet home, with a 1000 bedrooms, so anyone without a home could come and live with me.

Quantum World, age 12
Akiane - Child Prodigy, Artist, Poet & God's Messenger Paint_thequantumworld

This is only a microscopic part of the quantum world - inside and outside of time.
The gateway to billions of dimensions is the deepest secret of life that can be penetrated only with an accurate eternal perspective. Each symbol, code, and shape here relates to this mysterious world.

Perfection agrees to temporal imperfection…
We journal energy
while its smallest parts
split into their own romance.
For the bottom weighs the most…

Here we are opening ourselves to parallel universes.
And mirroring ourselves
we walk from dimension to dimension observing all levels.
They know us.
And only a rare fool would not reach the other side.

Anyone who is not thrilled
by quantum waves
does not understand them.
But everyone still interprets what is
incomprehensible.

Each invisible particle is communication –
the magnet of information anatomy.
Overcoming the world
by its own capabilities
we split other beginnings.

Constant light of a narrow path
is a sequence of secret combinations.
When we cannot look around
and explain anything
we are the quantum world.

Reflections for “Quantum World”

We cannot complain
to the possibility.

Chromosomes and quarks stare at me
while I am not looking at them.

To have a future
we have to live
and leave the present.

Just as you commit to this life
when it commits to leaving you.

No supernatural can exist
for the mankind
that does not want to believe it.

Wisdom chooses the unknown
to be its reason.

Hallucination is a raw climb
to a dead end.
An illusion can never go faster
than the speed limit of reality.

We chase gravity of the micro world,
but after leaving its world
we try to perfect the laws here
that do not exist there.

We hear inconceivable,
but cannot see the intangible.
Secret to time is beyond our reason.

Many imitate limits,
not unlimited potentials.

I broke down all conclusions
into illusions and confusions.

How much does the universe weigh,
when it fasts for infinity?

The results came in,
but I still do not know
if I am in the real or fiction world.

Behind each door we shake
is a reality.

A fermented mind –
according to nothing,
we are something.

I always knew I was a dust.
But I never knew
I was also a universe.

Miracle
is a misunderstood reality.

Everyone has a watched life.
Everyone is both
the observer and the observed.

Past is deaf.
Future is mute.
Present is blind.

If you had to choose a profession for a thousand years, what would you choose?

I still remember in heaven the music, art, dance and speech is not separated: somehow all is blended with hundreds of sensations I cannot describe. That's what I would do.

What do you do with your free time?

Hmm…all my time is free. All my time is a gift and I choose to do many things throughout a day that would be meaningful. Apart from art and poetry, I love helping people, composing on the piano, playing chess, jumping on the trampoline, learning four languages, playing with my brothers or my dogs.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

I see myself helping poor children around the world. I see myself reading my poetry and showing my art during my international tours. I plan to meet presidents, kings and queens in many countries. Maybe by then I would have 100 more paintings and ten more books published. I would also want to compose songs and to get married...

How come you talk about God so much?

Because He listens. Nothing comes from nothing. Love cannot come out of nothing. Love is God's light. I just can't help talking about it.

***All artwork and poetry is of course copyright and belongs to Akiane. Information about her and the full interview can be found here: Akiane Home
Back to top Go down

Akiane - Child Prodigy, Artist, Poet & God's Messenger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Warriors :: Paranormality :: Signs and Wonders-
Jump to: