Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Purple plates (Tesla-inspired)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Purple plates (Tesla-inspired) Empty
PostSubject: Purple plates (Tesla-inspired)   Purple plates (Tesla-inspired) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 3:26 pm

I had forgotten all about these, but I read about purple plates in a Linda Goodman book a few years ago. I am fascinated by them, but never used one. Has anyone here tried it??

http://alan-lam.co.uk/index.php?main_page=page&id=19&chapter=300

Purple Plate Benefits

Linda Goodman first brought these plates to the public's attention in her book "Star Signs". Inspired by Nikola Tesla, the plates have electrons which have been altered so that they are in resonance with the Universal energy. They are made of aluminium which has been anodised with the healing colour violet. Linda Goodman aptly named them "Purple Plates".

The Purple plates attract Positive energy ( Prana, Chi, Love ) and possess an energy field capable of penetrating any living thing - plant, animal or human. This energy can then be absorbed by osmosis, which is very beneficial to all life.

The plates will slowly but surely raise the vibratory frequency of those that use them. They will reduce negative vibrations in food or water. Placing shopping on a purple plate for fifteen minutes before storing helps enhance the quality of the food.

Travellers in foreign countries often find that their drinking water makes them ill. To help prevent this, first place the water on a purple plate for two or three minutes to energise it.

Plate energy may change the taste of wine. For some reason, cheap wine improves and expensive wine becomes like vinegar. A plate that is placed on top, or under a vodka martini, will ruin the martini, it will taste like water. Coffee changes taste, cigarettes become milder, pineapple becomes sweeter (and not sour tasting).

Some people sleep on these plates by placing them under their pillow, and this helps give them more energy and raise their vibratory rate. Other people cannot sleep with the plates near them, as they will remain awake most of the night.

By wearing the small plate in a pocket, most people will feel an increase in energy and less fatigue. Some people find the best results by using them for shorter periods, perhaps only 30 minutes or one hour each day, or twice a day.

Science has proven that by projecting "love" or "positive energy", to a plant, the plant will flourish and grow vigorously. If a child is injured, its mother will project love (positive energy) to the child by laying her hands on the painful area. She automatically releases "positive energy" and the pain is relieved. The plates can do a similar thing when placed on an injured area of man, plant or animal.

When the plates are placed on burns, cuts, aches and pains in the human body, the healing appears to be accelerated and the pain lessens or disappears entirely. This is accomplished by returning the injured cells or tissue back to their normal vibrational rate and balance. They appear to be effective for migraines, morning sickness, strains etc. The only pain or discomfort the plates have not relieved according to Linda Goodman, is pain caused by a twisted muscle, slipped disc or a misplaced vertebrae.

Purple plates have been in use for more than 15 years and are still functioning very well after that length of time. Once the structure of the atoms of the aluminium have been altered, they will remain in that condition, possibly indefinitely. The plates are not "charged". They are utilising the basic energy of the Universe or free energy.

In no way can these Purple Plates be harmful, but they are not intended to replace normal medical treatment. If in doubt, consult a medical practitioner.

Plate applications that users have discovered :-

* Wear the small plate in pocket for more energy. (No body contact is necessary).
* Place bags of food on a large plate (approx. 15 minutes). This induces the "positive energy" and helps neutralise anything negative.
* Place large plate in refrigerator (centre shelf). Food will last much longer (except for fresh meat and fish), and thermostat may have to be readjusted if food freezes.
* Place plate under sick house plants.
* Place under a vase of fresh flowers to help them last longer.
* Place small plate in dog or cat bed, or under food dish.
* To energise crystals or quartz sand, place material on the plate for 12 hours. Scatter sand onto indoor or outdoor trees or plants to enhance growth.
* Place 1 gallon of water on large or small plates and use to water plants (12 hours or overnight).
* Use the plate on injured area of anything living.
* Place (tie on) a small plate on forehead for migraine pains.
* Relieves morning sickness in pregnancy.
* Enhances distant healing
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Purple plates (Tesla-inspired)   Purple plates (Tesla-inspired) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:38 am

GemLover wrote:
I had forgotten all about these, but I read about purple plates in a Linda Goodman book a few years ago. I am fascinated by them, but never used one. Has anyone here tried it??

Yes, I got the large and small plates way back in 1994, but unfortunately didn't give me any results. Though it worked on my cat, my mom, grandma, and a few friends. I still have the small plate with me......
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Purple plates (Tesla-inspired)   Purple plates (Tesla-inspired) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:59 am

Interesting! How long did you use it for, Moonie? I'd love to know more about your experiences. :)
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Purple plates (Tesla-inspired)   Purple plates (Tesla-inspired) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:32 am

I haven't heard of, or used these but one thing that concerns me is the aluminum content. Aluminum has been linked with Alzheimer's. I'd be a bit hesitant placing food on one of these plates and then consuming it for that reason...
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Purple plates (Tesla-inspired)   Purple plates (Tesla-inspired) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:00 am

Ahhh... good point. I avoid aluminium cooking pots for this reason. The aluminium in the purple plates wouldn't hurt you though say if you were just wearing a disc, would it?
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Purple plates (Tesla-inspired)   Purple plates (Tesla-inspired) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:37 am

GemLover wrote:
Interesting! How long did you use it for, Moonie? I'd love to know more about your experiences. :)

As I said, personally I do not have any positive experiences with them. I got it in 1994, and the small plate is still lying in my drawer. The large plate, my friend took it, since it helped relieve his migraine and other illnesses. The first purple plate experiment was on our then little kitty, when it hurt his leg, and he was found running around soon. My grand mother used to get relieved of her headaches, my sister and mom too have good stories to tell. I am unsure why it didn't work for me though.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Purple plates (Tesla-inspired)   Purple plates (Tesla-inspired) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 3:02 pm

For years I have wondered if those plates actually did all it is said to do. I was tempted in the past to purchase one, but never did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Purple plates (Tesla-inspired)   Purple plates (Tesla-inspired) Empty

Back to top Go down

Purple plates (Tesla-inspired)
Page 1 of 1