Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Supernatural Tug on Shirt?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RHFay
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
RHFay

Supernatural Tug on Shirt? Empty
PostSubject: Supernatural Tug on Shirt?   Supernatural Tug on Shirt? EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 1:32 am

Last night, while sitting at the computer, I felt a distinctive tug at the back of the neck of my shirt (a henley-type garment). It felt as if someone was trying to get my attention by pulling the shirt back. It wasn't yanked back terribly hard, but enough that I distinctly felt the shirt pull out and away from the nape of my neck.

My daughter was sitting in a chair next to me, and I asked if she had pulled at my shirt. She said she did not, and both she and my wife, who was sitting at the opposite side of the living room, saw nothing. However, they were both watching the telly at the time, so their attention was directed elsewhere.

Someone was trying to get my attention, but who?
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Tug on Shirt?   Supernatural Tug on Shirt? EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 1:56 am

Next time, ask. There was a place I worked at many years ago where someone would tap me on the shoulder, but when I turned around no one was there! This happened a number of times and when I brought it up to my co-workers, they told me of others who used to say the place was haunted. Kind of strange that all I ever got were taps on the shoulder and I never saw or experienced anything else out of the norm there.

Richard, you have had many different paranormal experiences. You are certainly sensative to these things. I would take random photos around the house and see if anything shows up in them after they are developed. You could also try e.v.p's, though those could be rather scary. How about sitting quietly in candle light and try asking for a sign if anyone is there. Come on, be brave. LOL
Back to top Go down
RHFay
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
RHFay

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Tug on Shirt?   Supernatural Tug on Shirt? EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:43 am

I figure if they want to talk to me, they'll talk to me. Some things seem to me to be merely attempts at letting me know they're there. No sense in stirring things up.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Tug on Shirt?   Supernatural Tug on Shirt? EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:33 am

Live and let...un-live..huh Richard? blu wink Perhaps, they were trying to draw your attention to whatever you were looking at on the computer to get their message through?
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Tug on Shirt?   Supernatural Tug on Shirt? EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:30 am

Good suggestion, Goth! Or even to emphasise something that you were thinking about, maybe?

I felt a distinct tug on the back of the neck of my pajamas once. The feeling is definitely like a person hooked their finger in and pulled it!
Back to top Go down
RHFay
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
RHFay

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Tug on Shirt?   Supernatural Tug on Shirt? EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:06 pm

GemLover wrote:
...The feeling is definitely like a person hooked their finger in and pulled it!

Exactly!

By the way, this may have heralded an increase in activity. While my wife and I were at an open mic at a local cafe, my daughter heard the keys in the lock again. And, she actually saw my doppelganger, or probably more accurately my vardoger. Through the kitchen window, she saw a figure that looked like me, walked like me, and even wearing the same shirt I was wearing, walk down the walk at the side of the house.

What does it mean? I haven't the foggiest. I doubt it's something nasty, though, because it's been going on, intermittently, for years.
Back to top Go down
RHFay
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
RHFay

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Tug on Shirt?   Supernatural Tug on Shirt? EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:08 pm

Goth~Ink wrote:
Live and let...un-live..huh Richard?

I see it as just another form of living, another phase life takes. And I don't know if all of my visitors were ever "alive" in the traditional sense, in an earthly flesh-and-blood sort of way. It depends on the specifics.
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Tug on Shirt?   Supernatural Tug on Shirt? EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 3:14 pm

Sounds like you're astral travelling/bilocating without being aware of it!
Back to top Go down
RHFay
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
RHFay

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Tug on Shirt?   Supernatural Tug on Shirt? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:24 am

GemLover wrote:
Sounds like you're astral travelling/bilocating without being aware of it!

Bilocating, from the sounds of it. And I must admit, I wish my daughter had been at the cafe to hear me read my poetry. And I was thinking that at the time of my astral double's appearance.

Unfortunately, my daughter had felt a little under the weather, and I think she didn't really want to hear my poetry anyway. She says she hears it all the time! Which is true.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Tug on Shirt?   Supernatural Tug on Shirt? EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:25 pm

That is just fascinating!!!!
Back to top Go down
plutonianman
Magician
Magician

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Tug on Shirt?   Supernatural Tug on Shirt? EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:53 am

I'm sure it was some sort of entity, perhaps they were just passing through and were bored or something. Its so maddening not knowing why these type of things happen isn't it? You're fortunate to be sensitve enough to have these types of experiences. Could it have been someone's birthday or anniversary of one's passing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Tug on Shirt?   Supernatural Tug on Shirt? Empty

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Tug on Shirt?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Warriors :: Paranormality :: Beyond The Sea-
Jump to: