Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Foggy Weather

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

Foggy Weather Empty
PostSubject: Foggy Weather   Foggy Weather EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 7:17 am

Foggy Weather
Monday June 8, 2009

The skies feature the triple conjunction in Aquarius (Chiron, Neptune, Jupiter.) And this week, Mercury will square each one, amplifying the "Cog D" and fog. Cognitive dissonance happens when tv reality and real reality don't match, or when the image of a public figure doesn't match their actions. It happens when our minds can't make sense of what's happening. Something's not right, but you can't put your finger on it. We are living inside a blurry Neptunian surreality that asks us to swim the currents of uncertainty, lostness and fear.

Since this transit is nearly smack dab on the U.S. Moon in Aquarius, there's a sense that reality is up for grabs. But many of us are walking around in a daze. There is a strange brew of denial and disillusionment in the air. Jessica Murray zeroes in on this phenomenon in her post on Day Keeper Journal. She writes, "Americans are in a tremendously vulnerable collective mood. This is the darker side of the transit; that is, the side that presents itself in the absence of spiritual vision. When people are staggering around in a fog they are easily exploitable." In a remarkable speech to last month, Congressman Ron Paul gave his take on what he posed as Current Conditions or a Bad Dream? He spoke the language of Neptune meeting the bigness of Jupiter, creating a "grand absurdity, a great deception." He said as Americans, "We must escape from the madness of crowds now gathering."

The alternative to being swept up in a sea of delusions is to remember the unity of the heart. After September 11th, the world heart was awake to that shared current or wave, a love frequency that transcends the lower ones. It's the path up from what Ron Paul laments as "evil described as virtue, destruction and impoverishment in the name of humanitarianism, violence as the tool of change." It's Neptune's invitation to remember that what we do to others, we are doing to ourselves. Neptune embodies the dissolution of boundaries, and in Aquarius, that oneness is in collective waves. The quality of our thoughts matters, since it either adds to the confusion or electrifies the Big Mind with a frequency of compassion or truth.

Mercury's square to this triple conjunction may bring light to widely held perceptions, and expose them as distorted, warped. Mercury in earthy grounded Taurus puts the focus on the simple realities around us. In the midst of foggy conditions, we can come back to home base....our resources, security, our personal values. Mercury in Taurus is realistic and not given to flights of fantasy. This week, the practical perspective may burst more illusory bubbles. But after we are dis-illusioned, we can stand on steady ground and begin to build something real and lasting.

By Molly Hall
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Foggy Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foggy Weather   Foggy Weather EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 8:03 am

That last paragraph is my life for the past week in a nutshell. I have a newfound respect for the experience of feeling lost and disillusioned. It's not about giving up - it's about redefining. thumup
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

Foggy Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foggy Weather   Foggy Weather EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:59 pm

thumup I think so too!! !!
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

Foggy Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foggy Weather   Foggy Weather EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:57 am

If you could catch up with the information that I'm recieving and my thoughts about how people expose themselves as for or against humanity and our inalienable rights, my awe is with eyes bigger than the moon in full all of the glory of the sun's reflection as the sky is filled to overflowing.

I must watch what I write or we could see but half instead of the whole.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Foggy Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foggy Weather   Foggy Weather EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:51 am

scratch You are back to being cryptic again Gary lol.

Awe is a good feeling to have. I love looking at the world in awe of it's beauty and creation. Sometimes even the ugliest thing can invoke awe through the beauty of it's existence. Has anyone else ever seen something so startlingly alien and unpretty that it boggles their mind at how this thing exists or survives? And yet you find yourself appreciating that it does and admiring it for what it is? Like a stonefish or a cane toad...a thorny devil...creation has the wildest imagination clap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Foggy Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foggy Weather   Foggy Weather Empty

Back to top Go down

Foggy Weather
Page 1 of 1