Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pranic Healing Offer

Go down 
+2
Goth~Ink
MoonChild
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MoonChild
MoonChild

Pranic Healing Offer Empty
PostSubject: Pranic Healing Offer   Pranic Healing Offer EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:36 pm

As many of you know I recently got certified in Pranic Healing and is undergoing training so as to enable myself to practice as a healer who can open a clinic. I do send healing vibes in general to Mother Earth and a few people I know in particular. so as to improve my connectivity I would like to send specific healing energy to those who want. Since I am a novice, I may require a recent photograph of the person I should heal, you can always send it through personal messaging system here. I am by no means an expert, but I know that I can and I will.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Pranic Healing Offer   Pranic Healing Offer EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:14 am

huggz Thank you so much for your generous offer brother - it is much appreciated. Could I ask you to send healing to my daughter? She is having emotional difficulties - lots of crying and feeling sad for no reason. I will send a photo to your inbox.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Pranic Healing Offer   Pranic Healing Offer EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:06 pm

Sure, with pleasure!
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Pranic Healing Offer   Pranic Healing Offer EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:11 am

Gosh, I feel like I am hogging your talents mate blush

Thanks for helping with my daughter, she is doing much better now thumup

I was wondering if I can request some pranic healing be sent harmonygirl's way. She has been feeling a bit down energywise and could use a boost. It'd be great if we could all send her some positive energy. I really think she needs our support right now.

pray hope angl
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Pranic Healing Offer   Pranic Healing Offer EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:09 am

Thanks Gotn, though I have been struggling with my self, I am glad the energy I sent was properly channeled. Higher beings to help :)

sure I shall send the healing vibes to Harmonygirl later today.

I am myself yet to do regular meditation, which I am starting today onwards. I know someone somewhere out there needs me rock on
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: Pranic Healing Offer   Pranic Healing Offer EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:44 am

Hey Moonie. If you wouldn't mind, could I request some Pranic healing? My right leg had a relapse in bursitis recently. It was agonizing over Easter weekend and then I missed two days of work. My doctor gave me a shot that deadened the nerve, but I am still sore. Mainly the pain is to the right of my right knee, and around that region. Also in my right side to a lesser extent. I have to work and it has been a bit difficult. I am still unable to sit in a chair, which means that on my lunch break that I have to go out in the grass and lie down. It is healing day by day, but slowly. It still hurts every day. It's not only painful but uncomfortable and limitating. A hot bath helps, but I still end up over-drugging myselfthrough the work day that it burns my stomach.

So, if you don't mind, I would really appreciate some Pranic healing. Whether its effect was great or mild, anything that could help would be good.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Pranic Healing Offer   Pranic Healing Offer EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 3:54 am

I would start sending healing vibes to Harmony and Blue starting Thursday. And to all others too.

Currently my health is a bit shaken, have a nasty ear infection. I am under treatment myself. When the body is weak, we are adviced against sending healing vibes.

But starting Thursday I would do the needful.

peace
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Pranic Healing Offer   Pranic Healing Offer EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:58 am

Oh Moonie - take care of yourself first mate Sleep rest and get well. Sending you love and healing energy to speed your recovery jedi 2
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Pranic Healing Offer   Pranic Healing Offer EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:00 am

When I did my meditation earlier in the morning I have sent healing vibes to Blue, Harmony, Night and Kat. More personalized healing would be done on Thursday onwards.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Pranic Healing Offer   Pranic Healing Offer EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:07 am

huggz Thank you mate - how are you feeling now with the ear infection? I have been having migraines these past two days and they are centred around my third eye. Last night I took a bath with lavender oil and meditated and I saw flames. Fire that also had pink and orange energy with it. I have to say, I have been very drawn to fire lately. I have been cleaning up around the bush property I live on and burning waste. Also decluttering my house and burning things which no longer serve me or which I feel are tying me emotionally to people no longer in my life. It has been like a release and regeneration. Anyhoo, just thought i would share that with you.

Hope you are feeling much better now Moonie, Blue, Night and Harmony. luv
Back to top Go down
harmonygirl
Magician
Magician
harmonygirl

PostSubject: Re: Pranic Healing Offer   Pranic Healing Offer EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:42 am

I am getting there.

Thank you all for your warm thoughts. Thanks for letting me vent.... or if I need to. I just don't like seeing myself complain.... it ticks me off. I HAVE to work on myself. I let myself fall apart in taking care of others. But I will try to change that. I have signed myself up for a exercise class 2 times a week. They do it in a park near me. So the thought of being outside makes the exercise plausible. The me time, and it will help to get me in shape.
The doctor is treating me for a sinus and slight chest infection, with nasal sprays and antibiotics... I don't liek to take the stuff but I haven't been able to kick it for 2-3 months now... so I have to.
My livign situation has made it so I don't get much alone time. I like to be alone. But... in teh past coupel of days.... I have been given a new futon and a room taht I can go to. The room has been cleaned, and is being painted... and it will be my sanctuary. I have claimed and it has been given to me. So today, when all teh furniture was shuffled and a mess.... I was sad.... but... I guess the furniture has to be moved for someone to paint it for me.... isn't taht sweet. I guess they new I needed something. I was always doing for others, they woudl give to me.... bunney

Thank you thank you... I do think that something or someone was/is sapping energy... I just have to figure it out. I have asked a friend to speak with my guides... and see what is going on... I am a littel blocked right now..... so we will see.

thank you for being my friends... grouphug I wish we all were close and we could meet
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Pranic Healing Offer   Pranic Healing Offer EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:51 am

That's such good news Harmony clap I am glad you feel your own energy being lifted. I empathise with you greatly - geez, I have my own vampiric situation going ongoing emotional challenges from my kids. I don't mean that in a horrible way - they have been through alot and I. being their mother am the first one to cop the fallout. It can be terribly upsetting and often I feel like there is nothing I can do but be with them and walk beside them while they face their challenges. But taking care of ourselves is so important. And we always have choice to change what we can.

Ugh sinus is a pain in the nose! I have sinus at the moment connected with allergies (all the wattle are flowering and visually they are stunning but nasally they are aching!! lol). Take the medication honey - it helps. Don't be like me and forget to and end up with sinus migraines across the top of your nose and under your eyes and in the temples! Hope it clears along with the chest infection real soon Shan good luck

We are only as far away as a click of the mouse blu wink grouphug kiss
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Pranic Healing Offer   Pranic Healing Offer EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:15 am

Oh Moonie, I hope you feel better soon honey!!! Thanks for thinking of me. I struggle with things on and off and really need more energy. You are such a dear sweet man! huggz luv butterlight
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Pranic Healing Offer   Pranic Healing Offer EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:21 am

Moonie I'm sending you the get well bear.
Pranic Healing Offer Wellbear
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Pranic Healing Offer   Pranic Healing Offer EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:28 am

With a well planted word I would ask for a guide to heal our bodies, and souls yes hearts and minds working together to raise up our levels to trigger our immune systems to work properly and effectively.

Our pains and aches are only for a time, some shorter and some longer but this is a part of living, through thick and thin this is our life.

It would be good if with a word all would be well so plant your seeds of healing through good nutrition and make sure that love guides your path.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: Pranic Healing Offer   Pranic Healing Offer EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 12:09 pm

Actually, thanks, but now I no longer want any healing. I had a shot today to deaden the nerve and now it feels much better (knock on wood!) I don't want to risk any special healing that might heal the nerve, and of course that would only re-spark the problem. Maybe some other time, then.

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, Moonie. Hope you feel better soon.
Back to top Go down
harmonygirl
Magician
Magician
harmonygirl

PostSubject: Re: Pranic Healing Offer   Pranic Healing Offer EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 4:02 am

Thank you , my current issues feel lighter. Thank you for the energy and love. big hug
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Pranic Healing Offer   Pranic Healing Offer EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:46 am

You are welcome Harmony Ihad sent you healing energies on Friday and Saturday in a group meditation session, we have one today and will do the same.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Pranic Healing Offer   Pranic Healing Offer EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:36 pm

Moonie, could you send healing to my hubby Mark? With his diabetes it is taking forever for his foot to heal. It has been almost 8 months now.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Pranic Healing Offer   Pranic Healing Offer EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 4:49 pm

Without a doubt yes I will. Would be better if you can send me a recent picture of his in my personal mail.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Pranic Healing Offer   Pranic Healing Offer EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:42 pm

Nothing stops the light from within jedi 2 Shine on brother! pray rainbowstar sweetheart
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Pranic Healing Offer   Pranic Healing Offer EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:03 am

forever Goth forever! I have got the key after more than 16 years of searching,m now is time to bloom and shine! Moon the Sun.

The only reason why I am asking for a recent photograph is to help me visualize right. I am just an amateur and I have not yet developed my clairvoyant skills, so once I get to see the picture (recent one) it helps me to channel the energy directly.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Pranic Healing Offer   Pranic Healing Offer EmptySun May 10, 2009 4:57 pm

Oh, sorry I don't have any pics of Mark on the computer. Just picture a rock star type tall and with very long hair. LOL
All I have on the computer is one of his guitars.
Pranic Healing Offer Ibanez_jem7v_stevevai_118
The frets are nlaid with mother of pearl. He has a black one just like it. Thought you might enjoy seeing it. big grin
The wound is getting smaller, so every bit helps. And I have had a bit more energy lately. Must be your doing because nothing else was working. luv huggz
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Pranic Healing Offer   Pranic Healing Offer EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:55 pm

Wow they are some very nice axes, Nighty! I didn't know Mark was a musician! DOes he have a very large guitar collection? Glad to hear Mark and yourself are doing better too hun.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Pranic Healing Offer   Pranic Healing Offer EmptyMon May 11, 2009 12:49 am

I do not need the recent photograph of the person in need of healing anymore, we are taught a method where I can still heal people whom I have not yet met. Though the recent photo would be mroe helpful and more precise it is not needed.

Climbed a few more steps with energy healing, you know. jedi 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pranic Healing Offer   Pranic Healing Offer Empty

Back to top Go down

Pranic Healing Offer
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next