Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insights Of The Elders /Native American Wisdom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Night Star
Night Star

Insights Of The Elders /Native American Wisdom Empty
PostSubject: Insights Of The Elders /Native American Wisdom   Insights Of The Elders /Native American Wisdom EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:30 am

The messages here are profound and I felt must be shared.

[youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BqJMwKZdyE&feature=related[/youtube]

The rest of this series can be found on youtube.[/b]
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Insights Of The Elders /Native American Wisdom   Insights Of The Elders /Native American Wisdom EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 1:35 pm

Hopi prophecy: "Time evolves and comes to a place where it renews again. There's first impurification time, then there's renewal time. We are getting very close to this time now. We were told that we woud see America come and go. In a sense America is dying from within because they forgot the instructions on how to live on earth. Everything is coming to a time where prophecy and man's inability to live on earth in a spiritual way will come to a crossroad of great problems. It's the Hopi belief, if you're not spiritually connected to the earth and understand the spiritual reality of how to live on earth, it's likey you won't make it." Taken from the first video posted. He speaks of the water and air being sacred and how at one time they could drink from any river. Obviousy our water, air and lands are polluted now. Manking has gotten away from his true spiritual nature.

We're all from the earth. When the earth, air and water are corrupted, then it will create its' own reaction. In the hopi prohecy, they say the storms and floods will become greater. It's not negative. It's evolution. Nothing stays the same."

Insights Of The Elders /Native American Wisdom Nativeamericancree1

Last edited by Night Star on Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: Insights Of The Elders /Native American Wisdom   Insights Of The Elders /Native American Wisdom EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 1:58 pm

I feel more truth in these Native Elder videos than anything else on YouTube. They make total sense. I feel it intuitively. I believe that our global society will collapse because we have not been living with the Earth, we have been living ON the Earth. There is a relationship, a balance that we have exploited. And for this ignorance, I believe that we are about to pay the price.

And just as the Elders say, only those who can learn to live WITH the land may survive what is coming. Living with the land is very hard work, but it is honest work. It is Human work. The System has separated us from our natural culture and way of life here. We have dreamed, and turned those dreams into reality. What is Hollywood but a personification of this? We have created our own reality onto the back of Mother Nature, and so it is only natural that at the height of this monstrosity that it would collapse.

I believe that the elitists know this is going to happen, and they know that we are going to return to a spiritual way. And they believe in their arrogance that it falls upon them to lead us into this new dawn (a New World Order.) They are WRONG on both accounts. They will have no control anymore, and no system (as we've known it) will remain standing. This is truly the end of an age, and the beginning of a new age--a rebirth of life existence for humanity.

The change doesn't have to be so chaotic, for either the many or for the individual. We can listen to natural wisdom and find our balance. We can learn to let go of our insecurities which hold onto our need to dream and to project those dreams outwards to gratify, reward and honour ourselves. We can learn instead to honour our true selves, to respect truth and nature, and to live in balance again. This is simplicity, balance, clarity--clarity of heart, mind and perspective. We need to wipe clean our dirty slate and begin again--not with eyes clouded in dream, narrow in judgement or distant in expectation. We need to be of clarity to ourselves to be of clarity, and to see clearly. We must un-muddy our minds of insecurities, take a step back, and wake up.

We are not awake yet. We are not clear. We are close. But we need to focus upon the simple truth. We need to meditate upon the natural balance in order to be a part of it again.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Insights Of The Elders /Native American Wisdom   Insights Of The Elders /Native American Wisdom EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 3:11 pm

From the second video: "Most important thing I would think is that the leadership change their values of power and authority to responsibility." ..."they've got to have vision. They've got to have compassion for the future." No tree grows by itself. A tree is a community. Certain trees, certain plants will gather around certain trees, and certain medicines will gather around those certain plants. So if you kill all the trees, you're killing the community." So in doing so, we are also killing the medicines for animals and people. ""and if you re-plant the tree, you are not re-planting the community, you're-planting the tree. So you've lost a community.
Corporations are the driving force of decision making today and corporations are not concerned with human rights. They are not concerned with human life. ...People have to become aware and awake. People need to challenge the values that are being shoved at them today because this has become a consumer society. It's driven by economics. It's not driven by common sense."...if you don't have a moral question in your governing process, you don't have a process that's going to survive.

From video number 4: When we are brought to this earth, we all have a mission. You don't look for it. People drive themselves crazy trying to find it but it comes to you. It's in your being, and sometimes people have to travel many, many years before they realize it. They've been that way all the time, they just didn't recognize it."....and so we were brought a messenger and we called him the peace maker and he brought a message of peace. When he first gathered the chiefs together near onondaga lake, that's where the instructions first began. He would watch from the bush until he could discern who was the most powerful man in this village, in this settlement, who was the most feared, or who was the most evil and fearsome men here, and that is the one he approached. There's an illustration every step of the stories as they are told, illustrations of how we should live, and how things can be if you follow the peaceful path. The peace maker chose the most feared and evil man because the message he was bringing, was a message that would bring about these people who didn't know what it was anymore to die naturally. Everybody just died by being killed by another human. No one knows how long ago, but a thousand years, probably more, this peace maker brought these messages to our people, because we were in warfare, we were fighting. It was a terrible time. He came when the leaders were the strongest, not necessarily the wisest. The message that he was bringing was a respect for life.

Insights Of The Elders /Native American Wisdom Holdontowhatisgood

Last edited by Night Star on Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Insights Of The Elders /Native American Wisdom   Insights Of The Elders /Native American Wisdom EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 3:32 pm

Wonderful post Blue! When I first came across these videos and the wisdom and insight that they held, I felt compelled to share them. They are extremely important as they speak truths. In my pre-birth memory, I chose to come for a reason, to help somehow and comfort and offer council and also to learn of this world and its' people, flora and fauna. What this world desperately needs is simplicity, love and compassion, to be one with nature, to nurture it's beauty and gift of life.

Since I have been out of work, I have been trying to clear the cobwebs and the chaos of my being. In these teachings, so eloquent and powerful, I have found that it speaks for me, all that I have been wanting to say, to teach, to share. Last night I didn't get to sleep until almost 7Am. I lay in my bed with the room gently lit with the mornings first rays of light, thoughts flooding through my mind of the chaos and suffering of man, the internal battles that haunt our daily lives. We are all prisoners of the elite. We are forced to spend most of days working, away from our families and nature. We are haunted by the almighty dollar that rules and complicates our lives. Everything is fast-paced. Concrete buildings replace pristine lands. We are prisoners of the system. We are never completely free.

We must nurture our soul and find a balance. We must quiet our minds and live in the moment and find our peace. I wish for all the children of the world, that their world is not the same as the one we have now, but a better one. butterlight
Insights Of The Elders /Native American Wisdom HiddenSpirits
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: Insights Of The Elders /Native American Wisdom   Insights Of The Elders /Native American Wisdom EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 12:07 pm

Well said, Night Star. We need to stop thinking that we are superior or somehow divided from this world. We are still dependent upon it for survival. We have been blinded by the shallow promise of progress. But it would never work for us, only the elite. The symbol of the elite is a pyramid with a watchful capstone. The people will always be the bricks holding up the capstone, until they decide to let it drop. We need to learn to listen to ourselves, the Earth and our connections to it. There is a balance here, a natural balance, which is missing. This explains the decay of the Human spirit, modern civilization, even the family. Because we have lost the balance. If we are to impact the world in a positive, meaningful way, then we must ourselves return to the balance, defend it and inspire others of it. It is the only hope we have.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Insights Of The Elders /Native American Wisdom   Insights Of The Elders /Native American Wisdom EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 9:06 pm

I think alot of what the Native American Indians believe in is innate knowledge - that is, it is somewhere inside us all. Somehow we disconnected from it...but many of us have moments of memory. I know I do. I don't feel so connected to living 'the white man's way' anymore. And since doing that I have felt like a huge burden has lifted off me. I look at nature and see life everywhere - the trees, the clouds, the rocks, the earth, the wind, the rain...all of it. And I don't feel disconnected from it. I feel like I am an extension of it. I like the simplicity of this connection. The responsibility that is more like a relationship than a chore. It's pure simple unconditional love.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Insights Of The Elders /Native American Wisdom   Insights Of The Elders /Native American Wisdom EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:19 am

Yes Goth, there is much power and wisdom in simplicity. Often, we look here, there, and everywhere and sometimes lose ourselves in the complexity of questions and answers. Mankind has made life far more complicated than it needs to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insights Of The Elders /Native American Wisdom   Insights Of The Elders /Native American Wisdom Empty

Back to top Go down

Insights Of The Elders /Native American Wisdom
Page 1 of 1