Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The second lunar eclipse of 2009

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

The second lunar eclipse of 2009 Empty
PostSubject: The second lunar eclipse of 2009   The second lunar eclipse of 2009 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:25 pm

The second lunar eclipse of 2009 takes place on July 7, signaling the beginning of a dramatic eclipse period. A solar eclipse occurs on July 21 and then another lunar eclipse happens on August 5. A lunar eclipse always occurs during a full Moon, when the Earth comes between the Sun and the Moon, casting its shadow on the Moon. Eclipses also come in pairs.

We tend to be more emotionally expressive during a full Moon, and this time around, that bright orb in the night sky is no exception! This won’t be a boring month and you'll want to keep your eyes and ears open so that you can take full advantage of the opportunities and avoid the pitfalls. This is a time to stand back and assess your goals. Your career/work life gets a lot of attention now, and with Saturn making a helpful aspect, you just may get the support you've been hoping for! The Jupiter/Neptune conjunction in Aquarius, which will be exact on July 10, boosts your optimism. While the eclipse in practical Capricorn keeps your feet on the ground, this idealistic duo reminds you to dream big!

bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

The second lunar eclipse of 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The second lunar eclipse of 2009   The second lunar eclipse of 2009 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:57 pm

Oh OH Dream BIG YAY!!! agree Dreams are free so make them as big as you like I say. I have been on a massive wave of inspiration and creation lately. I've found my priorities have shifted dramatically. I can't wait to ride this latest wave of optimism to generate even more changes. bravo
Back to top Go down

The second lunar eclipse of 2009
Page 1 of 1