Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael, Is That You?

Go down 
+2
Solane Star
Goth~Ink
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Michael, Is That You? Empty
PostSubject: Michael, Is That You?   Michael, Is That You? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:33 pm

An unexplained shadow filmed inside Neverland has sparked wild speculation among Michael Jackson fans that his ghost is haunting his former home.

The image was captured by a Larry King Live camera crew, who were being taken on a tour of Neverland by close Jackson friend Miko Brando.

The son of screen legend Marlon Brando appears not to notice the shadow as it moved at the far end of a long hallway.

Neither King, his interviewee Jermaine Jackson nor the camera crew made reference to the "ghost".

Michael, Is That You? 0607_jacksonghost_sp

The video, which was filmed last week, has received huge attention from the King of Pop's fans since being reposted on the internet.

Viewer comments and chat forums have been debating whether it could be Jackson's spirit or simply a shadow of an unseen crew member.

Further exciting fans is the link the shadow video has with Peter Pan, who Jackson was rumoured to have modelled his adult life on.

The children's character lost his shadow in the famous J M Barrie tale before Wendy sews it back on.

To see the video footage, and read the rest of the article click here: Black or white? Neither - he's a ghost

ghostie
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael, Is That You?   Michael, Is That You? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:12 pm

Very interesting post.

THANKS GOTH !! !! cool
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael, Is That You?   Michael, Is That You? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:18 am

Yes, I have seen this and found it quite interesting, but until further investigation I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Michael, Is That You?   Michael, Is That You? EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 8:41 am

Michael Jackson's 'ghost' appears on car bonnet

"What is Michael Jackson doing on my car bonnet?" bemused builder Gary Sloggett asked his wife after taking a photo of his Rover 200 for a car sales magazine.

British newspaper The Sun reports that this ghostly image appeared in a picture taken the day after the pop star's death last month.

"It's quite extraordinary," says the car's owner. "I've shown the picture to quite a few people and without prompting they all say: 'That's Jacko'."

The father of two says he's a bit of a sceptic and not much of a Michael Jackson fan, but the photo still totally freaked him out.

"I'm not saying I've been touched by any sort of presence, but it is pretty unusual," says Gary.

"If you look at the picture for long enough it even looks as if he has got wings."

Michael, Is That You? Blog160709_mjbonnet_th

ninemsn
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Michael, Is That You?   Michael, Is That You? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:06 am

That last picture looks spooky, but I don't think it's Michael although it looks very much like him.

I saw the analysis of the shadow video and to be honest I don't buy their 'logical explanation' - maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part, but I really think that is Michael. After my grandma died, my Mum saw a shadow moving down our hallway, and that was not the only 'appearance' we noted of her either. There was also a light orb and several nights in a row 'someone' was removing a whole bunch of flowers from the vase and laying them down beside the vase on a 90 degree angle. So if my grandma can cast a shadow in our hallway, why can't Michael Jackson cast a shadow in his own house...
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Michael, Is That You?   Michael, Is That You? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:22 am

Yes, I agree with that Gem. A moving image like the one in the video is a bit harder to debunk than something stationary like the above car bonnet pic. Who knows? Someone could have been standing in front causing a reflection or it could just be the reflection of other things that look like the image of a person's face.
Back to top Go down
Nuelma
Magician
Magician
Nuelma

PostSubject: Re: Michael, Is That You?   Michael, Is That You? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:56 pm

Very interesting! Shocked I sensed that it was a legitimate spirit, but it gave me the impression that it was uninterested in the people (interviewer, camera crew etc) in the house. It just walked across the doorway without projecting its energy down to our vantage point. I picked up it was a ghost on its own mission. I also felt that it knew it was being seen, but didn't care because it had something else important to do. It was too fleeting to pick up anything else from it. But I didn't really sense that it was Michael. More like a ghost that 'lived' there while Michael was still alive. One that Michael was aware of in his house.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Michael, Is That You?   Michael, Is That You? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:48 am

Very interesting observations Nuelma. Thanks for sharing that.
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: Michael, Is That You?   Michael, Is That You? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:45 am

In that video I can see a presence standing there in the doorway watching them the whole time, not just walking past in the corridor at the end. Its transparent, but just appears "denser". The camera man basically walks straight through as they move into the other room. Its kind of funny.

As for the car bonnet one, that is spooky. Looks like a little girl to me ... but more likely just a really convenient reflection!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael, Is That You?   Michael, Is That You? Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael, Is That You?
Page 1 of 1