Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weeeee'rrrrrreeee Baaaaaaccckkkk!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Humaren
Magician
Magician
Humaren

Weeeee'rrrrrreeee Baaaaaaccckkkk!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Weeeee'rrrrrreeee Baaaaaaccckkkk!!!!   Weeeee'rrrrrreeee Baaaaaaccckkkk!!!! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:18 am

Hello Ladies and Gentalmen, Boys and Girls, and what ever the heck that thing is in the corner...

Nice job on the new diggs Goth bravo

I'm kinda gonna miss some of the old post, but I know we will all make some great new one's!

I'm going to try and visit all the post, but if I miss one it's my bad not you.

Now go out there and make this house a home! peace
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Weeeee'rrrrrreeee Baaaaaaccckkkk!!!!   Weeeee'rrrrrreeee Baaaaaaccckkkk!!!! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:23 am

It wouldn't be a home without you, Humaren sweetheart Good to see you made the housewarming fry dancing
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: Weeeee'rrrrrreeee Baaaaaaccckkkk!!!!   Weeeee'rrrrrreeee Baaaaaaccckkkk!!!! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:25 am

Welcome back, dude! cheers

And hey, don't be rude. That "thing in the corner" as you put it...that's me. sad cry

Jeez. As soon as you wake up in the gutter reeking with alcohol and cheap perfume, an empty bottle of tequila in your hand and your wallet and shoes missing, people start calling you "thing".... mr green
Back to top Go down
Humaren
Magician
Magician
Humaren

PostSubject: Re: Weeeee'rrrrrreeee Baaaaaaccckkkk!!!!   Weeeee'rrrrrreeee Baaaaaaccckkkk!!!! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:34 am

Thanks Goth wouldn't miss it for the world! cheesygrin

Thanks and sorry Virus poor lighting there for a minute unsure
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Weeeee'rrrrrreeee Baaaaaaccckkkk!!!!   Weeeee'rrrrrreeee Baaaaaaccckkkk!!!! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:20 am

Humeran sun hope for you Welcome home!
Back to top Go down
Humaren
Magician
Magician
Humaren

PostSubject: Re: Weeeee'rrrrrreeee Baaaaaaccckkkk!!!!   Weeeee'rrrrrreeee Baaaaaaccckkkk!!!! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:05 pm

Thanks Night! You look beautiful tonight, I love what you've done with your wings! mr green
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: Weeeee'rrrrrreeee Baaaaaaccckkkk!!!!   Weeeee'rrrrrreeee Baaaaaaccckkkk!!!! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:53 am

Glad you made it over, Humeran! no offence bravo
Back to top Go down
Humaren
Magician
Magician
Humaren

PostSubject: Re: Weeeee'rrrrrreeee Baaaaaaccckkkk!!!!   Weeeee'rrrrrreeee Baaaaaaccckkkk!!!! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:56 am

Thanks Blue! Nice Avitar cheers
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: Weeeee'rrrrrreeee Baaaaaaccckkkk!!!!   Weeeee'rrrrrreeee Baaaaaaccckkkk!!!! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 11:04 am

Thanks. It's a Soothsayer avatar I had for another site that crashed. I liked it so brought it here. mr green
Back to top Go down
Humaren
Magician
Magician
Humaren

PostSubject: Re: Weeeee'rrrrrreeee Baaaaaaccckkkk!!!!   Weeeee'rrrrrreeee Baaaaaaccckkkk!!!! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 11:13 am

Hey it works! and it doesn't make you Dizzy thumup
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Weeeee'rrrrrreeee Baaaaaaccckkkk!!!!   Weeeee'rrrrrreeee Baaaaaaccckkkk!!!! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:09 pm

Humaren wrote:
Thanks Night! You look beautiful tonight, I love what you've done with your wings! mr green
Hahahaha! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weeeee'rrrrrreeee Baaaaaaccckkkk!!!!   Weeeee'rrrrrreeee Baaaaaaccckkkk!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Weeeee'rrrrrreeee Baaaaaaccckkkk!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Warriors :: Evolutionary Souls :: Community Entrance-
Jump to: