Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strange visit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Strange visit Empty
PostSubject: Strange visit   Strange visit EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:02 am

I am not easily spooked but last night's experience has left me scratching my head scratch I was in bed and had been asleep but I sensed something was going on and I woke up. First I felt there was something outside on the patio (my bedroom has a glass sliding door that faces the backyard and there is a small patio outside it. My bed is parallel to this door about a metre away from it. I closed my eyes and opened them again and saw this huge dark humanoid shape standing right beside the head of my bed and it had it's arms around several smaller figures as if shielding or protecting them. It was so solid that I screamed! I looked again and it was gone from sight but I could still feel the energy. It freaked me so bad that I got up and left the bedroom for a few minutes to get myself together. I was able to go back to the room and slept peacefully the rest of the night.

This morning I got out of bed and my son who sleeps in the room next to me, tells me he heard me scream. My other two children didn't. He has had a bad back all week. He said that something weird happened to him last night too. He was awake but he thought he was dreaming (I think he was in a trance or communicating telepathically) when he was shown a hidden camera inside a light fitting. Then he said he looked under his bed and there was a small alien with red eyes and it had a pronged device that looked like a tuning fork and it was somehow connected with the camera.

Not sure what was going on, but it sure was strange... grey
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

Strange visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange visit   Strange visit EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:36 pm

Very strange. no way Shocked affraid
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Strange visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange visit   Strange visit EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:16 am

Stranger still, yesterday afternoon when I was taking all three kids out in the car, the dark shape was waiting in the driveway and blended in with a tree as we drove by...it didn't do anything, just watched and then faded. I tried to read it's energy and I got nothing. Not 'nothing' nothing but just a kind of non connection - it was emotionally blank. I didn't feel fear or dread. It was like a two-sided acknowledgment that we were both present and aware of each other.
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

Strange visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange visit   Strange visit EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:48 pm

Weird & COOL !! !! scratch hmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strange visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange visit   Strange visit Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange visit