Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Trilogy (Some help for a book)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Virus
The Virus

The Trilogy (Some help for a book) Empty
PostSubject: The Trilogy (Some help for a book)   The Trilogy (Some help for a book) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 1:20 am

Yeah, so, we all know I've got a history of being lazy and not finishing what I start. :D This is another attempt from me.

I want to write a book, about and around the New World Order conspiracy, and the like. It'll be the best, kind, fact mixed with fiction, containing enough fiction to tickle the interest of the reader, and enough fact to make them realize, something shitty really IS going on.

I've got no story, yet. I'm still working on that part.

What I DO have, is a main character, quite possibly the coolest main character I've ever made in my own opinion. :D And I've also got a reasonable plan for the execution of the books, as, as the title says, it's to be a trilogy. It'll look something like this;

The First book, will deal with the New World Order in its most basic form, the implemention of martial law, staged terrorist events, conspiracy, secret societies and the like. It'll also concern a great step towards a martial law in the form of global crisises. If you've ever played Deus Ex, something like that is what this book is going to be like, though taking place today, not in the future.

The Second book, will deal with the secret societies in depth, and with their morbid fascination with satanism, satanic rituals, and all that crap. It'll also deal with the history of the Freemasons, which dates back to the Knights Templars, and to their corruption and black magic and crap. There'll be some history lessons, in other words, regarding the Masons, the foundation of America, Adam Weishaupt, the Illuminati, and all that. This book can best be compared to something along the lines of Dan Brown's the Da Vinci Code, even though I hate Da Vinci.

The Third book, will deal with the conspiracy in its most extreme form - reptilians. It'll deal with the royal bloodlines of the UK, with the Anunnaki and the history of the human race, all of that. Extraterrestrials, alien abductions... Anything scary and far from normal, that I didn't throw into the other two books will end up in this one. It'll here be revealed that "the enemy", i.e., the British Royal Family, are in fact descendants of the reptilians known as Anunnaki. I might even throw in some 2012 prophecies and Nibiru into it for kicks.

So, that's the plan in extreme rough.

What'll happen now is this. I will be figuring out a good storyline for the first book, and then work on the outline. When the outline is done, which may take everything from two weeks to two-three months, I'll start writing. Normally, I'd put up a WIP-thread over at Fifthwind Forum where I hang around normally, but this time, I'll be doing it here instead. I'll be following the same plan I followed when I wrote and finished my fantasy book; 500 words per day the first month, 900 the next four months. This'll get me to somewhere around 110 K as a finished book.

What I need from y'all is just the occasional kick and encouraging words, opinions, advise and suggestions as to the contents of the books. Any help in any form is naturally appreciated. blu wink

Now, I'm off to watch some documentaries to help me figure out how to best tackle the first book. I'll be updating this thread as the book takes more shape.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: The Trilogy (Some help for a book)   The Trilogy (Some help for a book) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 8:34 am

Wow, this project sounds great and what a fantastic way to put your knowledge to good use! I for one will be following your progress closely. I am interested in your process too. Way to go mate - bring it on!!! thumup clap
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: The Trilogy (Some help for a book)   The Trilogy (Some help for a book) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:14 am

Thanks, Goth. :D

One of my biggest problems is, there's so many different things I want to write about, and there's so many different projects regarding fighting the NWO I want to do, that either I never get started, or I start but never finish them.

But I've written one book, which I'm supposed to start revising in september. I can write and finish another book, especially considering the importance of the subject. My first book was a fantasy novel, but this one, while fictional, will deal with reality, so it'll be easier in some aspects.

As it looks now, the story will revolve around a staged terrorist attack, a female journalist who's been "disappeared" by the CIA and taken to one of their blacksites (non-existant prisons), and of course, the hero of the story, and his journey to uncover the true horrors of the New World Order. I'm planning to add into the story a sort of, "in your face" approach where martial law is implemented and people are actually being rounded up. It won't be the full implementation of the New World Order, but it'll be a taste of things to come.

Aaanyways, off to bed I am. I'll update as soon as I got a better idea of the plot. ;)
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: The Trilogy (Some help for a book)   The Trilogy (Some help for a book) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:27 pm

Plotting goes well. I've got several ideas that will be woven together to form a larger plot. I'll be "borrowing" some ideas from several video games dealing with the New World Order. The theme and atmosphere of the book will borrow heavily from Deus Ex (a game you REALLY should play if you haven't yet). I will also borrow the name of a quasi-political/resistance movement from the adventure game "The Moment of Silence", which, ALSO, you really should play if you haven't. That one depicts a future NWO, and is incredibly good.

But the name of that movement, was from the start borrowed by that game, from history. The so-called "Luddite" movement which in the beginning of the Industrial Revolution, opposed the revolution because they felt that it robbed them of their work as textile manufacturers (machines replacing them). The movement in my book is just as technology hostile, especially in regards to new surveillance laws, and they will play a large role in the first book, and possibly in the later ones too.

My problem now is how to sneak in some politics in the book as well, but I'll find a solution to that, since how REAL politics work, is one of the big themes of this first book.

As it looks now, I should have a good idea of the plot itself sometime next week. Then I'll be starting on an outline. Again, that can take everything from two weeks to three-four months. It might take longer also considering I'm starting school soon. But be assured, I'll do everything I can to finish this book.

Looking out at the world today, I'm pretty certain someone need to give the world a literary bitchslap to wake 'em up. blu wink
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: The Trilogy (Some help for a book)   The Trilogy (Some help for a book) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:32 pm

clap Just be careful. Don't want to see anything bad happen to you by the elites.
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: The Trilogy (Some help for a book)   The Trilogy (Some help for a book) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:29 pm

Meh. I'm much too badass for the Elites to handle. blu wink
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: The Trilogy (Some help for a book)   The Trilogy (Some help for a book) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:45 am

If things get to heavy, just call on the aliens to come warp you to another dimension where you can hide out till the heat is off mr green

I can't believe your dedication to this project. I am inspired and awed by following in your work. You know that is the great thing about fiction - it has the power to deliver messages without being confronting. As it is read, the subconscious listens and absorbs. And there is always the back up of it 'not being true' which helps alot of ideas fly under the radar of the powers that be.

Keep going Virus - you have an audience already and we are enthralled with your progress thumup
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: The Trilogy (Some help for a book)   The Trilogy (Some help for a book) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 8:19 am

Thanks. cheesygrin And it's true. I wouldn't have gotten into conspiracy "theories", if it weren't for me playing "Deus Ex" (the computer game from 2001). I thought it was so great, because the conspiracy theories in it intrigued me, so I started researching real conspiracy theories like hell...and somewhere along the line, I realized that they weren't theories at all, but facts. Shocked So, fiction mixed with facts really does wonders for planting seeds of interest in people.

I've gotten started with the outlining now, but I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out the exact order of some of the events that are to take place in the book. But I'll work it out soon.

Here's some goodies on the hero, a fellow by the name of DuĊĦan Stark, of Prussian heritage but of unknown nationality (Most likely born in Switzerland). I didn't want him to be your typical James Bond or Jack Bauer - you know the type, the super-agent, so-called "heroes" (more like butchers imho), who can survive nuclear explosions and then kill a few armies of terrorists before lunch.

Instead, I wanted him to be a classical spy of the kind you had back in the beginning of the 20th Century, around and before World War 1...sort of like Mata Hari, but in male package instead. So, instead of making him a super-agent he's now a genuine, privately operating (with no ties to any government intelligence agency) spymaster instead, with a bodyguard and all. I'm pretty satisfied with it. Instead of doing the dirty work himself, he sends various skilled individuals who are his spies, to do the work for him. cool

There's also a female heroine, a major in Pentagon's Defense Intelligence Agency, who's investigating a terrorist cell planning a big operation in the US. She can kick Stark's ass without breaking a sweat, which she'll get to prove in the book. That's my gift for all the feminists out there. cheesygrin

Now, I'm off back to writing and plotting. Ta ta. blu wink
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: The Trilogy (Some help for a book)   The Trilogy (Some help for a book) EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 3:22 am

Sounds great Virus! Keep us posted!
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: The Trilogy (Some help for a book)   The Trilogy (Some help for a book) EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:38 am

Ooh yes, that does sound good. I like the undertones of the feminine energy coming in over the patriarchal energy because that ties in with the global transition spiritually. You might actually be tapping into an even deeper truth here without knowing it mate. blu wink
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: The Trilogy (Some help for a book)   The Trilogy (Some help for a book) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:24 am

Maybe so. cheesygrin

I'm currently working on a short story (that will probably be longer than a short story, so novelette or even a short novel, might be more accurate to describe it as), that takes place in Sapporo, Japan. It's a detective story of sorts, that's been in the workings for quite some time.

Since I want both of them finished, I've decided to work on the short story one day, and the book the next, and so on. That way I can focus the whole day on whichever I'm writing on that day, and it'll also allow me NOT to slack off with either one, and get both of them finished, specifically the short story which is going terribly slow now. The book is still on the outlining stage so it doesn't require as much effort as the short story.

Anyways, both of them are to be finished before I take on new challenges. cheesygrin
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: The Trilogy (Some help for a book)   The Trilogy (Some help for a book) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:48 am

Just wanted to say, I'm still working on outlining. But I'm starting to think this'll take a bit more time, as I need to consider how to write the first book and what to include in it. Watching conspiracy documentaries are a big part of that. cheesygrin
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: The Trilogy (Some help for a book)   The Trilogy (Some help for a book) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:22 am

I've been writing too mr green My process is a little different though - I pick up a pen and then I write...and write ....and write....lol. I don't use outlines or anything - the story just flows as I go. Problem is, I have started about 25 or so stories in the last 3 weeks and when I get a new idea I start another story and don't go back to the one I was working on previously. My head gets so full of inspiration that if I don't follow it, I lose it. I can spend all day sitting with a pen in my hand writing and not having to stop to think of what comes next...that isn't a brag but just how it happens for me. It is like channeling I spose. But I am notorious for not finishing what I start so I like your idea of writing two different stories in tandem Virus.
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: The Trilogy (Some help for a book)   The Trilogy (Some help for a book) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:38 am

Thanx. cheesygrin I'm the same way as you. I've got dozens of stories I want to write, and some I've even started, and then they've ended up in development hell, and I've never finished them. I don't want either this Trilogy, or my other story (Odori Park) to go there, though. Hence outlines. cheesygrin

Right now, though, it feels like I need to rethink book 1 for a while and get my head straight around just exactly what is going to happen when and where in the book. From time to time Icome across new things in conspiracy docus that I think, "Hey, that'd be cool to add", and then I have to decide either to add it or not, and if I'm to add it, where, and how. Some times it causes problems since it might affect the whole story.

But, meh... We'll see what happens. cheesygrin
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: The Trilogy (Some help for a book)   The Trilogy (Some help for a book) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:51 pm

Good luck to you both in your writing endeavors! for you huggz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Trilogy (Some help for a book)   The Trilogy (Some help for a book) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Trilogy (Some help for a book)
Page 1 of 1