Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Internet 2, here we go!

Go down 
+2
Goth~Ink
The Virus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Virus
The Virus

Internet 2, here we go! Empty
PostSubject: Internet 2, here we go!   Internet 2, here we go! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:07 am

First of all, sorry if this post is a bit haphazard; it's twenty minutes to midnight over here, so I'm a bit sluggish in the head. But I'll try and make some kind of point with all of this. First of all, here's an article from PrisonPlanet.com about Mr John D. Rockefeller, rear-side number God-Knows-What in the massively spawned Rockefeller-clan, as well as a major head honcho within the New World Order, and his opinions about the Internet being "the Number One Threat to National Security".

Second; Here's the ATS-discussion thread where I first picked up on this. Just read it if you feel like hearing the opinions of some of the brightest minds in the conspiracy business.

Third; You don't just hear this idiocy from a-holes like Rockefeller. I'm sure you've all heard about the Pirate Bay-trial that went on until a few weeks ago in my (not so) dear old home-country of Sweden. I'm too tired to go into it in detail right now, sorry, but in essence, it's not about the films and music that have been downloaded from Pirate Bay. It's a way for the record industry to make an example out of those of us who dare to exercise "freedom of information/knowledge" on the Internet. They want to scare us by suing the Pirate Bay-guys for roughly 120 million Swedish crowns or American dollars (sorry, can't remember which right now, but it doesn't matter; the sum is outrageous in either case. And yet it probably was dollars just the same!)

Fourth: It's not just the PirateBay trials that are going on in my crappy home-country right now. Sorry if I focus on Sweden here, but I'm sure there's a point with it somewhere in my tired mind. We've got three major bunghole laws being passed here, all in the name of "preventing illegal filesharing", a.k.a. net piracy;

- the FRA-law, which allows FRA, Sweden's equivalent of the NSA, to wire tap our phones, cell phones, emails, chat, and whatever else tickles their fancy, without a court order. BUT! We're still "protected"... Observe smiley -> eyeroll We're still protected, because FRA is ONLY allowed to use it for military purposes, not police purposes; in other words, they are not allowed to use it to fight filesharing. Good enough. BUT, the problem remains the same; they still wiretap us. I'm surprised nobody but me is already considering doing a Swedish recap of the French Revolution and march those traitorous politicians who voted it in up to the guillotine.

- the IPRED law. IP registration directive. It's a law that allows...get this, and please, be as shocked as I'm pissed off... It allows Antipiratbyrån/the Anti Pirate Bureau, close resemblance to the US MPAA and other record industry groups....to track us filesharers, and make registers of our IP-adresses. The cops here in Sweden need court order to do this - but lo and behold! The record industry - DO NOT! And just the fact that a civilian organization like the Anti Pirate Bureau registers IP adresses of Swedish citizens is breaking the Swedish constitution....

....but not a single person in Sweden complains. (Ok, that's a lie, a lot of us do, but it HAS NO AFFECT on the regular citizens!!!)

- Datalagingsdirektivet/ Computer Storage Directive. In essence, this law will register the emails, text messages, where I've been with my cell phone...all this junk will be stored and supervised by my operator so that the State can get access to this info. And not only that - we're going to pay for it ourselves by paying for more expensive accounts 'n shit. It's like a light-version of China, where a guy get a bullet in the head, and his family has to pay for the bullet. (Sorry, couldn't find a Wikipedia link to this. I'll look again tomorrow when I'm not exhausted.)

Now, enough of Sweden.

My point with this post is to show, that there is some kind of movement out there who seeks to demonize the Internet, and restrict our freedom of information. And a-holes like Rockefeller are in the lead. Not only that, but every single party in Sweden - with ONE exception, which I'll return to soon - has voted YES to each of these laws, despite "Like HELL!!!" from Swedish citizens, human-rights dudes and even their own people. It's not just in Sweden either. Everywhere in the world, this crap is going on.

So! What can we do?
That's easy. We can say no. Or we can do my personal favorite, a recap of the French revolution, drag those corrupt politicians up to...huh? No? Oh, okay. Uh, Goth says I can't talk about mass-execution of corrupt politicians in here. Sorry. sad cry

Just kidding. cheesygrin

But what we can do is this; every one of you who live in Europe; make sure to join, or if non-existant, create your local branch of the Pirate Party. (Go down to the "International" section, read it, and act after that.) This is OUR movement. The NWO have their corrupt ways. We have the Piracy movement, and the knowledge and bright minds that it holds! In a way, (most ways) this is the most important resistance movement against the New World Order there is. And hey, it's not just Europe - wherever you are, join or create your local Pirate Party! We can do this! We WILL do this! We will make DAMN sure that Internet remains OURS, not THEIRS!

Onwards! There is another thing you can do. You can explain to anyone who want censorship, who think of Internet as dangerous... Explain to them what it really is. Explain to them that THIS is where we expose corrupt politicians that the Media refuses to expose. This is where we provide unlimited knowledge to everyone. This is where we totally and completely exercise freedom of speech and freedom of information. This is where we can be ourselves even when we cannot be it in real life. This is the future.

And most importantly, this is one, bloody slick way of picking up mokkori-chans and pwetty girls on the other side of the Globe. blu wink

And we DO NOT want the New World Order to interfere with our girl-hunting!! warrior

*Goes to build a guillotine* no offence

Last edited by The Virus on Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Internet 2, here we go!   Internet 2, here we go! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:28 am

Shocked Girl-hunting? No more posts from you AFTER consuming tequila thanks, Virus...lol.

Seriously though, it's these hidden agendas that are taking away our freedom right before our eyes. It's time we did look deeper and not just go along with what we are being told. Nobody trusts politicians and yet when they propose these new laws, who really investigates what's behind it? We have all become so lazy that we nod our heads and go yeah or shake our heads and go no, and complain when they get passed - but never really find the truth by critically examining who or what is behind it. And so much of the NWO takeover relies on us believing the BS they pump out wrapped in pretty packages that tug at our emotions and make us think we are good people for supporting it. NO WAY! We can think for ourselves - we MUST think for ourselves or the NWO will lead to NO Way Out. Even the small things on a global scale like these Swedish laws you are telling us about Virus play their part in the takeover process. We cannot afford to rest easy and fob it off because it is not happening in our country...there are similar things going on everywhere: no-one is immune. NWO = Now We Overcome. Now we act. Now we are aware. If you don't exercise your freedom of speech and thought then you run the risk of becoming a zombie or worse - a slave to a New World Order.

Great post Virus! Impressive clap
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Internet 2, here we go!   Internet 2, here we go! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:21 am

I have been taking action here on different issues.
http://www.congress.org/congressorg/issuesaction/orgs/

I can contact my senetor or go to the federal level by e-mailing, calling or faxing over my opinions. Also trying to keep up with everything that is going on. I'll tell you, a lot of states are pretty pissed off. Seems the federal government has too much power for their own good. People are beginning to protest. cheers
Back to top Go down
SeekX
Magician
Magician
SeekX

PostSubject: Re: Internet 2, here we go!   Internet 2, here we go! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 1:46 pm

Extremely well done post a whole new dimension of thought.
my favorite part was

" My point with this post is to show, that there is some kind of movement out there who seeks to demonize the Internet, and restrict our freedom of information. "

I think that is true.

SeekX
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: Internet 2, here we go!   Internet 2, here we go! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 5:23 pm

Thanks, guys. peace I was pretty tired and pissed off at John D. Rockefeller when I wrote this.

Ariel, I like the fact that many US states are pissed off at the government. It gives me hope. And then I see guys like Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich, Alex Jones, and a slew of other people, who either protest openly against, or work feverishly against the New World Order. It really warms my heart. Though one might not agree with them, there is few people who more value their freedom and the freedom of the American people. big grin
Back to top Go down
SeekX
Magician
Magician
SeekX

PostSubject: Re: Internet 2, here we go!   Internet 2, here we go! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:01 am

The Virus wrote:
Thanks, guys. peace I was pretty tired and pissed off at John D. Rockefeller when I wrote this.

Ariel, I like the fact that many US states are pissed off at the government. It gives me hope. And then I see guys like Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich, Alex Jones, and a slew of other people, who either protest openly against, or work feverishly against the New World Order. It really warms my heart. Though one might not agree with them, there is few people who more value their freedom and the freedom of the American people. big grin

I am on touchy ground here on this one as how do I disagree in part with what someone firmly believes or thinks when I agree with most all of what they are saying without risking a debate or conflict. But if I did not say what I think and feel concerning a topic I feel I would be disingenuous.

I agree with you about freedom and I agree with you about the KWO , I also agree there is a movement to control well not just the net but everything.

On the other hand for me at least Piracy raises some moral ground issues and complicated ones at that , pretty much equates to cracking programs ' well really cracking can also be a part of Piracy.

First of all I do not think there is that much to be concerned about
as nothing could stop Piracy it would be in my opinion impossible
to control and monitor with any real effect.

The real question is a moral issue as to if it is right or wrong.

Without naming names , I knew one artist who before he could release an album it somehow escaped and someone someway
somehow somewhere made a lot of money off of it before he did .

Though I doubt anyone really cares if someone only makes a million or 2 when it should have been a few hundred thousand dollars more but that is not the question but the question is it right that he could not or that someone else made money off of him.

But for someone else my opinion is that it would be their choice in accordance with their own personal convictions . :)

SeekX
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: Internet 2, here we go!   Internet 2, here we go! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:15 am

Of course there are a few moral issues with piracy. Every situation is usually unique, and though in most (almost all) cases, I'm for piracy and file-sharing, of course I can't really agree with people who release movies and music via filesharing before the artist themselves have had the chance to release it. That moment when the item is released belongs to the artist or creator, and nobody else - neither pirates, nor the record/film company behind the creator. That's my opinion.

I also think that when (and this isn't an "if", this is a "when") we've defeated those record and movie companies and they've died a horribly painful, outdrawn death and fallen into decay in favor of a new way of creating and spreading film and music that focuses on actually creating good stuff rather than making crap and then suing the ass of their future customers for not buying it to make money... When we've done that, I'm certain that piracy will police itself, and will develop a decent sense of ethics, where, hopefully, we'll allow the artist to release their creations themselves first, before we do it.

So don't feel bad about disagreeing with me. Piracy is debated, and it has its ups and downs, pros and cons, like all political movements (if we can call it a political movement rather than youth movement). The best we can make of it, though, is to let the artists (again, note the difference between the artist and the record company) themselves use it for their benefit - let them release their records VIA filesharing as well as via traditional routes. Develop a method where they can do that, and still get paid for their creations...

When you do that, then filesharing will be perfected. blu wink
Back to top Go down
SeekX
Magician
Magician
SeekX

PostSubject: Re: Internet 2, here we go!   Internet 2, here we go! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:42 am

The Virus wrote:
Of course there are a few moral issues with piracy. Every situation is usually unique, and though in most (almost all) cases, I'm for piracy and file-sharing, of course I can't really agree with people who release movies and music via filesharing before the artist themselves have had the chance to release it. That moment when the item is released belongs to the artist or creator, and nobody else - neither pirates, nor the record/film company behind the creator. That's my opinion.

I also think that when (and this isn't an "if", this is a "when") we've defeated those record and movie companies and they've died a horribly painful, outdrawn death and fallen into decay in favor of a new way of creating and spreading film and music that focuses on actually creating good stuff rather than making crap and then suing the ass of their future customers for not buying it to make money... When we've done that, I'm certain that piracy will police itself, and will develop a decent sense of ethics, where, hopefully, we'll allow the artist to release their creations themselves first, before we do it.

So don't feel bad about disagreeing with me. Piracy is debated, and it has its ups and downs, pros and cons, like all political movements (if we can call it a political movement rather than youth movement). The best we can make of it, though, is to let the artists (again, note the difference between the artist and the record company) themselves use it for their benefit - let them release their records VIA filesharing as well as via traditional routes. Develop a method where they can do that, and still get paid for their creations...

When you do that, then filesharing will be perfected. blu wink

Well once again I both disagree and agree but I sure do respect your opinion. :)

And I love the fact you have thoughts of your own.

BTW There are things similar to what you described at least where music is concerned CD baby and independent artist ECT..
I do not think piracy could police itself though because the techniques and encryptions would only evolve into far more elaborate and sophisticated methods with time.

SeekX
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Internet 2, here we go!   Internet 2, here we go! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 5:57 pm

I'm in to watch this and read this in full when I have more time.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: Internet 2, here we go!   Internet 2, here we go! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:22 am

We have to stop Internet2 from happening! It would mean the end of freedom of expression and sharing information online. The Internet is by far the greatest resource that the public has to connect, share important thoughts and information, and to truly understand what is going on around the world. This means not falling for it when NWO puppets start talking about the Internet being damaging in any way, and defending the freedom of speech, expression and information.

Internet 2, here we go! FreedomofSpeechSHUTit
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: Internet 2, here we go!   Internet 2, here we go! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 6:28 pm

It's funny. Starting last evening and throughout to this morning, my Internet wouldn't connect to any webpages, nor would Utorrent connect to any torrent trackers. It wasn't a problem with the connection - my broadband worked just fine, it just wouldn't let me access the Internet, or torrent trackers. Suspect

Buuuut I'm prolly paranoid. mr green
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Internet 2, here we go!   Internet 2, here we go! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:02 pm

Suspect yes and Light Warriors 1 just happened to disappear because some monkey hit the wrong button... spider Who's paranoid now?? disappointing
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: Internet 2, here we go!   Internet 2, here we go! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:39 am

It's like in Lord of the Rings...
"The Forces of Evil are moving..."

They might just be picking a few conspiracy nuts off on random right now. But with all the anti-free-Internet laws that are popping up like dwarf women all over the place, I'd be surprised if not more conspiracy forums are "accidentally" shut down in due time. And not just that. Pirate Party web sites, Pirate Bay and other torrent trackers, independent news and media - all of this'll probably be targeted. It won't be pretty.

Too bad for them; we'll kick their ass anyway, 'cause they're a bunch of pansy-boy losers who know nothing about how do do anything except manipulate idiot political puppets, and we on the other hand are badass as hell, and own the Internet. cool
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Internet 2, here we go!   Internet 2, here we go! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:22 am

Remember that thread we went the rounds on as being inappropriate content? I think the subject of that discussion might have something to do with the problems that we are or have experienced.

I was trying to expose the terrorist and it turned out that I was so much more than right about my observations.

I made good contact with people on MyLot in order to expose and prove the points that I was observing, but I have a feeling the troll and his followers found a way to do an end run around me and attack me from behind and through the old forum.

I'm sorry that I'm so contraversial but it does kind of come with the territory or ground that I travel.

I have so many things that I want to discuss and I have my hands tied, so you'll all just have to bear with me while I struggle to find my voice.

First I'm going to take a nap and I'll try again later to sort through some of the details I need to share...

I have a lot of work to do...
Back to top Go down
SeekX
Magician
Magician
SeekX

PostSubject: Re: Internet 2, here we go!   Internet 2, here we go! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:31 am

The Virus wrote:
It's like in Lord of the Rings...
"The Forces of Evil are moving..."

They might just be picking a few conspiracy nuts off on random right now. But with all the anti-free-Internet laws that are popping up like dwarf women all over the place, I'd be surprised if not more conspiracy forums are "accidentally" shut down in due time. And not just that. Pirate Party web sites, Pirate Bay and other torrent trackers, independent news and media - all of this'll probably be targeted. It won't be pretty.

Too bad for them; we'll kick their ass anyway, 'cause they're a bunch of pansy-boy losers who know nothing about how do do anything except manipulate idiot political puppets, and we on the other hand are badass as hell, and own the Internet. cool

I tried to sign on here and it said something about a data bass problem.
What scares me a bit is at least in this country ( USA ) is that maybe it would be possible to make us have to have a license to own a computer and or use the Net.

SeekX
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: Internet 2, here we go!   Internet 2, here we go! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:46 am

Well, youäre not alone there. In Denmark they've already had the ISPs censor PirateBay. Now, that's easily circumvented, from what I hear (showing we do indeed already kick their ass), but the point is, if they can start taking license to have a tool that is used for spreading information and communicating with others - and from there is't not a stretch to say we need license to even TALK to eachother, because in essence it's the same - and can censor webpages at their leisure... Then we're already in deep manure as it is.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Internet 2, here we go!   Internet 2, here we go! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:47 am

I've got something to share, you'll remember that we had a discussion about possible violations of TOS etc. and one of my posts was then removed. I am so grateful that the owner of the forum and the moderators managed to do right by me and my thoughts that I was able to save that thread.

Now to reproduce that in a way that will remain ethical and yet expose the results that could be directly related to the loss of Internet 1...

Use your intuition... That is all I will add...
Back to top Go down
SeekX
Magician
Magician
SeekX

PostSubject: Re: Internet 2, here we go!   Internet 2, here we go! EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:03 am

The Virus wrote:
Well, youäre not alone there. In Denmark they've already had the ISPs censor PirateBay. Now, that's easily circumvented, from what I hear (showing we do indeed already kick their ass), but the point is, if they can start taking license to have a tool that is used for spreading information and communicating with others - and from there is't not a stretch to say we need license to even TALK to eachother, because in essence it's the same - and can censor webpages at their leisure... Then we're already in deep manure as it is.

I think it is a conspiracy to hinder free speech across the planet , today I tried to get on an AOL board and they are gone , all of them!!!!!
Try to go to any of the boards they want you to join Yahoo, I am not sure I trust Yahoo but anyway it is a control thing like everything else that is going on.
control the economy the consumers , censorship in one form or another and little by little every aspect of our life’s !!!!'
I mean all governments state local national and I believe there is an international one world government already in the works.
They all want to control us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want my country back! I want my world back! Taxes are outrages! They are price gouging us and working behind closed doors to charge us mire money for everything!
I am mad as hell and I am not going to take it anymore!!!! screem

Sorry I got carried away.
I won’t get TOSed from here for saying hell will I?

SeekX
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: Internet 2, here we go!   Internet 2, here we go! EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:05 am

Not as far as I'm concerned. 'Cause I agree as HELL with you.
Back to top Go down
SeekX
Magician
Magician
SeekX

PostSubject: Re: Internet 2, here we go!   Internet 2, here we go! EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:19 am

The Virus wrote:
Not as far as I'm concerned. 'Cause I agree as HELL with you.

Thank you for leting me stay. :)

Danny
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Internet 2, here we go!   Internet 2, here we go! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:07 am

The picture you draw is pretty scary but is sure isn't Hell and I want to see what Hell really is because it has something to do with slavery and being controlled, and who is the master? I know some of the answers...

And while the masters want to create this Hell they have devised, it will only back fire on them big time... They just can't see past the noses on their faces.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internet 2, here we go!   Internet 2, here we go! Empty

Back to top Go down

Internet 2, here we go!
Page 1 of 1