Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spirits were 'mingling' at an art exhibition last night!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Spirits were 'mingling' at an art exhibition last night! Empty
PostSubject: Spirits were 'mingling' at an art exhibition last night!   Spirits were 'mingling' at an art exhibition last night! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:56 pm

I went to a friend's art exhibition opening night last night, and while I was talking to my friend a presence came up beside me and it was like he was 'joining' our conversation or something. First I thought it was Mr Gem, I felt it SO STRONGLY, and I turned around to find that no one was there. I kept talking to my friend, and then I felt it again! So I asked my friend whether she saw anyone standing there at any time, and she said "no, but I felt something presence-y and saw you look around!"... so we asked our artist friend if there were ghosts in this building and she was like OH YES, they're here. She said that more of them turn up when there are exhibitions because they arrive with other people. And as we were talking, it happened to me again! At that point I just went, ok this too much I have to walk away from this spot. lol. I have never felt an actual really STRONG presence like that before - it was so weird to experience but kind of cool though! When I mentioned it to someone else, she said that it happened to her as well but in a different part of the room. So yeah, just an interesting experience that I wanted to share! If I had any doubts at all about the reality of spirits before, I definitely do NOT have doubts anymore!!
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Spirits were 'mingling' at an art exhibition last night!   Spirits were 'mingling' at an art exhibition last night! EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:04 am

Very cool! Many years ago when visiting Salem Massachusettes, I was poking around all the quaint mystical shops. Most of the shops had such wonderful and peaceful vibes except for one. In one shop there was such a strong and powerful evil presence that I felt. As scary as it was, I stayed a bit and didn't rush for the door. I thought to myself that someone must be practicing dark arts here. Then a gorgeous young man dressed all in black walked by and smiled. He had this mysterious look about him. It was almost as though he knew that I knew about the evil there. LOL Shocked Anyway, glad yours was a good experience and not bad.
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: Spirits were 'mingling' at an art exhibition last night!   Spirits were 'mingling' at an art exhibition last night! EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:33 am

you know night star, I don't suppose if you happen to know if those shops were built on a burial ground or on unmarked graves? I sort of get the impression that they might be, something historically significant or cultish.

Interesting to know the history too of the building the art exhibition was in Gem ... maybe the spirits felt like mingling that night and checking out the talent tongue I love hearing about your wild adventures!

I only feel strong spirit presences in relation to crime scene locations or missing/murder cases for some reason, I don't know why I tune in specifically to things like that. Maybe its something to do with a past life scratch
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Spirits were 'mingling' at an art exhibition last night!   Spirits were 'mingling' at an art exhibition last night! EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:57 pm

Nightie I think that experience of yours is totally amazing! It would probably creep me out. lol. Interesting that you sense that kind of thing, Lilith... it seems just like the kind of thing they pick up on on our TV show here 'Sensing Murder'. Maybe you're just especially sensitive to the vibrations where dramatic things have happened. I don't really seem to get that at all - I usually just seem to notice when a vibration somewhere is especially good. I did get an awful feeling while walking past a building one day though, I felt like my insides dropped and I felt like a heaviness of emotions, and I felt very sad. Then I realised that I was walking past a hospice, and I realised I was picking up the sadness of the terminal patients and their families. sad Gosh, it reminds me of the incident I read about MB where he was found wandering the hotel corridors while on tour in Germany, in tears - he told the band member who found him that he was picking up the vibes of people who died in the war. I don't think he was particularly believed by anyone in the band, but all of us here know it was true eh.

But yes, that sociable ghost at the art exhibition was quite an experience for me! He was definitely walking around and paying attention to us. It felt just like an actual person, but of course I couldn't see him or touch him - I could just feel the density of him coming up beside me, and then later walking past and around so that he was more in between my friend and I. I'm sure it was a man, reasonably tall, and he seemed to be in his 30's. Or late 20s. Which seems to be the age group of a few spirits that I attract, for whatever reason... He felt much more 'solid' than other spirit energies I've felt around me though. It was like a sense of "Oh WOW, there's an INVISIBLE PERSON standing right there!"... I will try to find out the history of the building, it would be very interesting to know!
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Spirits were 'mingling' at an art exhibition last night!   Spirits were 'mingling' at an art exhibition last night! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:09 am

Both your experiences remind me of similar things people have experienced in public places, in particular there is a Performing Arts Theatre in Melbourne that comes to mind. It has resident ghosts who were so talented in life and enjoyed being in the arts, that they still are! Apparently they draw energy from the audience who come to see productions so that they can manifest and still make themselves known to visitors. Gem, this particularly seems applicable to your experience. And if you were acknowledging feeling the presence out loud, then you were probably giving it even more energy so it could manifest and become much more present if that makes sense.

Night, *shivers* I can relate to your experience too. Sometimes it is not so much a presence but an energy residue of what has gone on before that we pick up. Similar to what Lilith and Gem described.

I get that 'there's a presence here' feeling from time to time in my own home. I know that spirits can be wherever they want and randomly can and do pay people visits. Other times, the first sign of a presence for me is a glimpse of a manifested form out the corner of my eye. That happened yesterday afternoon when I saw a whitish man very shyly poke his head in the back door of my house. As soon as he realised I was looking at him, he pulled it back out of sight again. Amazing stickybeaks these dead people!!

I think too the old adage of like attracting like could explain some of these presences. Perhaps whoever is visiting in spirit is attracted by our energy signature or our activities which match their energy or preferences?
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Spirits were 'mingling' at an art exhibition last night!   Spirits were 'mingling' at an art exhibition last night! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:48 am

Yes, yes exactly Goth! The more we talked about him, the stronger he felt! I got the feeling that he was wanting to hang out and mingle and be acknowledged.

Oh wow, hehe, your stickybeak visitor sounds like a bit of a character!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirits were 'mingling' at an art exhibition last night!   Spirits were 'mingling' at an art exhibition last night! Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirits were 'mingling' at an art exhibition last night!
Page 1 of 1