Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Government Admits UFO's Are Real

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Night Star
Night Star

Government Admits UFO's Are Real Empty
PostSubject: Government Admits UFO's Are Real   Government Admits UFO's Are Real EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 9:06 am

Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: Government Admits UFO's Are Real   Government Admits UFO's Are Real EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:43 am

It feels like a sleight of hand to divert our attention from more important issues. Not that UFOs aren't important, but compared to our crisis of freedoms and right to a private life, aka the New World Order, UFOs aren't as important. I think this is what they want to pull our attention away from with UFOs.

I also believe it's preparation for full disclosure. And I can barely wait. cheesygrin
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Government Admits UFO's Are Real   Government Admits UFO's Are Real EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:17 am

Well it is an interesting decoy isn't it? Shift people's attention then catch them off guard with some other nasty surprise like swine flu or the 'vaccine'...mass genocide on Earth while we all look to the skies with hope of a saviour...if only it were funny, but it aint...*sigh*
Back to top Go down
SeekX
Magician
Magician
SeekX

PostSubject: Re: Government Admits UFO's Are Real   Government Admits UFO's Are Real EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:55 pm

Intriguing and informative Video but I seriously doubt my government will admit to the existence of UFO's anytime soon for a number of reasons.

SeekX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Government Admits UFO's Are Real   Government Admits UFO's Are Real Empty

Back to top Go down

Government Admits UFO's Are Real
Page 1 of 1