Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

George Knapp interviews Philip J Corso

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Virus
The Virus

George Knapp interviews Philip J Corso Empty
PostSubject: George Knapp interviews Philip J Corso   George Knapp interviews Philip J Corso EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 6:30 am

If you remember him, he's the legend who was put to deal with the scavenged material from the Roswell Incident. He's a whistleblower, and... I can't emphazise this enough, a legend. (He's one of those people that wannabe macho guys like me want to be when other men dreams about being John Rambo or Terminator. cheesygrin )

Anyways, George Knapp interviewed him in 1992. Now, the whole interview is up on ATS Media. Enjoy:
http://media.abovetopsecret.com/media/3784/UFO_Whistle-Blower_Col._Philip_Corso_1/

*Bows down to the legendary Philip J Corso*

Oh, and yeah, if you like what he has to say, do what I've done and buy his book, "the Day After Roswell". I've still to read it, but there he goes into detail about the many materials and items that we developed after, and thanks to Roswell, such as fiber optics and lasers for example. I suspect it's a very good book. blu wink
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: George Knapp interviews Philip J Corso   George Knapp interviews Philip J Corso EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:33 am

Oh yes, I have seen this. I just love the whistle blowers!
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: George Knapp interviews Philip J Corso   George Knapp interviews Philip J Corso EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:44 am

Me too. Clifford Stone is another great guy. I'll see if I can dig up a vid with him soon. blu wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George Knapp interviews Philip J Corso   George Knapp interviews Philip J Corso Empty

Back to top Go down

George Knapp interviews Philip J Corso
Page 1 of 1