Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apparitions in the Woods

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
plutonianman
Magician
Magician

Apparitions in the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Apparitions in the Woods   Apparitions in the Woods EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:12 pm

This is a cropped part of a photo I took near the woods of my parents yard. I noticed that just in front of the tree, to its right side, are a couple of apparitions. One appears to be a male that is standing, he has dark short hair, and dark eyebrows, it appears that he's looking directly towards his right side. In front of him, but down to his chest hair in height, I can make out a woman, also with dark short hair. It looks she's either crouched down or is a dwarf. Note that the apparitions are camouflaged in color in synch with the leaves and brush of the surrounding area, so that it may be difficult to see them at first. Zoom up on the photo if your program allows, this allows one to notice it even better.

Apparitions in the Woods Woods216
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Apparitions in the Woods   Apparitions in the Woods EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 5:44 pm

I see a whole group of elemental beings in that photo Erik and they appear to be circling the tree - guardians of it perhaps? What an interesting capture. Where did you take this? Do you know any of the history of the place? Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
plutonianman
Magician
Magician

PostSubject: Re: Apparitions in the Woods   Apparitions in the Woods EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:45 pm

Goth~Ink wrote:
I see a whole group of elemental beings in that photo Erik and they appear to be circling the tree - guardians of it perhaps? What an interesting capture. Where did you take this? Do you know any of the history of the place? Thanks for sharing.

I took the picture two days ago, in the early evening at just outside my mother's house, where I am staying at the present time. The house on the land was built in 1992, and as far as I know, nothing else was ever built on the property, nor the property right near in the woods. Its interesting that you seen elementals because I didn't notice them, only the apparitions. Maybe I don't know what to look for. I don't know if this effects things, but we plant a lot of flowers on the property. Also my mother saves the reminents of organic foods, such as banana peels, stalks of vegetables, and coffee grinds. She then dumps them on the ground out in this area near where I took the photograph. In fact, if you look closely, you can see parts of these organic foods on the ground towards the front. I guess she does this for the soil. I took another picture of the same area last night. This time I noticed a taller figure in black. It appears to be a women and I can see one of her eyes peering through the leaves and brush which is mostly camoflauging ing her. Again, she is in the middle directly in front of the tree. Wait! Do the elemental beings circling the trees have faces? If so then I think I notice them. Here is the photo:

Apparitions in the Woods 00310

Last edited by plutonianman on Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
plutonianman
Magician
Magician

PostSubject: Re: Apparitions in the Woods   Apparitions in the Woods EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:16 pm

The real object of my photos there: this japenese doll, which I was terrified of when I was a young child. I would have nightmares about it chasing me and I always thought it was trying to talk to me. I hated going near it and I still do. Hence I did a ritualistic mock hanging of it. It was also mean't to be kind of a joke on my mother, who to this day refuses to get rid of the doll although i've asked her many times. She used to torture me by leaving it in from of the my bed when I was little, so that I would see it when I woke up.

Apparitions in the Woods P1010012
Back to top Go down
plutonianman
Magician
Magician

PostSubject: Re: Apparitions in the Woods   Apparitions in the Woods EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:51 pm

Goth, do elementals and other related entities try to purposely keep us from seeing them? I get this feeling that they really don't care to get noticed.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Apparitions in the Woods   Apparitions in the Woods EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:42 am

Hahahaha! Poor dolly! laughtears

I doubt that elementals would appreciate being seen. I mean, look at most humans, would you want to be seen by them if you were an elemental? affraid
Back to top Go down
plutonianman
Magician
Magician

PostSubject: Re: Apparitions in the Woods   Apparitions in the Woods EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:21 am

It appears that I may have captured something peering out of the apple birdhouse. Zoom into the opening as far as you can, I noticed what appears to be a small face. In other pictures I took of the birdhouse, there was nothing noticeable in the opening.

Apparitions in the Woods Apple11
Back to top Go down
plutonianman
Magician
Magician

PostSubject: Re: Apparitions in the Woods   Apparitions in the Woods EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:26 am

Night Star wrote:
Hahahaha! Poor dolly! laughtears

I doubt that elementals would appreciate being seen. I mean, look at most humans, would you want to be seen by them if you were an elemental? affraid

Yeah the elementals probably resent us, after all we do build on and pollute the land in which they originally laid claim to. I swear that doll was evil, I often wonder if there was a negative spirit attached to it. My father brought it over from Japan during the vietnam war.
Back to top Go down
plutonianman
Magician
Magician

PostSubject: Re: Apparitions in the Woods   Apparitions in the Woods EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:51 am

(I JUST REALIZED THAT I SHOULD HAVE STARTED A NEW THREAD WITH THE BELOW TOPIC..LOL)

While watching a youtube video the other night, my computer froze up near the end. Each time I would try to replay the video, it would freeze up at the same place. What I noticed is that when the video was playing, there was a single image of an older man, a corporate CEO. What's bizzare is that when the video got to the point where the image would freeze up, a bunch of random faces bleed into the screen, superimposing themselves over the picture of the man. I have no way to explain this. I replayed the video and none of these images were present. The picture below is of the video while it was playing, and the one in the next thread response is the video when it was frozen.

Apparitions in the Woods P1010014II[b]

Last edited by plutonianman on Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
plutonianman
Magician
Magician

PostSubject: Re: Apparitions in the Woods   Apparitions in the Woods EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:54 am

Ok, here is the video frozen. Notice that the microphone appeared to turn into the head of a cat in the bleed through picture!

Apparitions in the Woods P1010015
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Apparitions in the Woods   Apparitions in the Woods EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:14 am

Wow...weird!!

That doll might be worth some money. Some people would actually prefer a haunted doll.
Back to top Go down
plutonianman
Magician
Magician

PostSubject: Re: Apparitions in the Woods   Apparitions in the Woods EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:26 am

Night Star wrote:
Wow...weird!!

That doll might be worth some money. Some people would actually prefer a haunted doll.

That's the thing, I'm not sure if it is haunted or not since I was the only one that ever had issues with it. Its been in my mother's bedroom for the past 16 years and they haven't had any trouble with it. I wonder how much of my fear has to do with the fact that my mother played on my fears and tortured me with it. I only remember a few incidents specifically of this since I was only 4 years old or less..

If I was to bet on it though, being as sensitive as I am, I would say there was (or still is?) some kind of negative entity attached to that doll.
Back to top Go down
plutonianman
Magician
Magician

PostSubject: Re: Apparitions in the Woods   Apparitions in the Woods EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:27 am

Night Star wrote:
Wow...weird!!

Yeah but if I sold it someday, I wouldn't be able to live out fantasy of slashing it throat!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apparitions in the Woods   Apparitions in the Woods Empty

Back to top Go down

Apparitions in the Woods
Page 1 of 1